Friday the 13th thead: Favorite movie? Favorite Kill?

Friday the 13th thead: Favorite movie? Favorite Kill?
Hopes for the 13th entree in the series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUvCF5EgeMo
youtube.com/watch?v=NSLSUDDKpbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously 6 is the best movie. Best kill goes to Julius getting his head punched off after going toe to toe with Jason.

I always thought it had to hurt a lot to keep punching that hockey mask noggin over and over bareknuckled.

For a normal person maybe but Julius was a Real Nigga.

I really would like to go to a dimension where Tommy Jarvis became the new killer, as Part 5 tried to steer the franchise toward

Part IV is my favorite. 7 is very good but I feel like the lack of an uncut release ruins it overall.

Instead of best kill, I would put forward part 2 as having the best boner material.

>Favorite movie?
the original, followed by Part V

>Favorite Kill?
youtube.com/watch?v=LUvCF5EgeMo

>Hopes for the 13th entry in the series?
lots of blood, gore, tits and humor

6>3>4>2>7>1>8>10>11>12>>>>>

I want a movie based on the game which is surprisingly good. Have Chad be the main characters who is a jerk but redeems himself by beating the shit out of Jason with a baseball bat saving everyone.

Honourary mention: 8 has the best track while 4 has the best "Jason's here and attacking" music.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSLSUDDKpbA

Part 4 also has that fucking "JASONS KILLING ME OH GOD JASON IS KILLING ME AAAAAAH"

I'd like to go to a dimension where Part 5 doesn't exist.

The Unlikely Hero

>humor
This shit ruined modern horror movies.

>I'd like to go to a dimension where the most entertaining film in the series doesn't exist

>Favorite movie
Part 4 (part 6 honorable mention)
>Favorite kill
The sleeping bag, of course.
>Hopes for a 13th entry
That SOMEONE makes one.

>most entertaining film in the series doesn't exist
>part 5
nah
nice digits

it's easily the most ridiculous, over-the-top, blood and nudity filled movie in the series

The only reason anyone hates is because
>wahhh Jason isn't the killer!

The chocolate kid murder scene is one of my all time favorites.

And Tommy's Jason hallucinations were creepy at the time, just lead nowhere for franchise reasons.

The whole movie is retarded.

best girl

the whole series is retarded, people don't watch Friday the 13th for the story, they watch it for tits and teenagers getting killed

and Part V has more of that any other movie in the franchise

The guy getting killed with the belt tightening against the tree is one of the best kills in the franchise. Jason be damned.

Beating a counselor to death with another counselor is obviously the peak kill.

4 and 8 are probably my favorite. Best kill was when Corey was chopping on Jason at the end of 4. I don't really have hope for them to make a good Friday again. It hasn't been good since 1989.