K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc3X2wzAroc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzZ6-OqjoIg
youtube.com/watch?v=BgkqMVPcru8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top 3 kino of 2017. What a movie.

Best movie of 2017. Easily the most captivating and riveting cinema experience I had all year. I was punched in the gut emotionally by the end credits. Pleased to see it being appreciated in this thread.

This, no other film even comes close.

What made it so good though? I can't exactly put my finger on it. And was Pattinsons character right? Was he better than the other low life criminal?

This right here. Had no freaking idea his bro would be the heart f the movie.. and boy did it ever work. What a damn good crime film, and quite honestly a better movie about family than anything else.

Can't praise this movie enough, thank you for placing this movie back in my mind again user

Ugly, empty millenial autisto-nihilist anti-cinema for ugly, empty heads.

Absolute kino.

So you guys recommend this film? I just watched the trailer with a friend and he said it looked shit from the trailer alone

So what was the point or meaning of this film?

>autisto-nihilist
I like this word, mind if I use it?

it's this generations drive

if you rob a bank, your gonna have a good time

>yfw 'you're gonna have a good time'

but drive is part of this generation

Do you do everything your friend says?

It was boring garbage, but sure.

It was the authenticity of the characters. Everybody looked so dirty and real

It's #4
>The Killing of a Sacred Deer
>Song to Song
>A Ghost Story
>Good Time
>The Square

Armond White hated this but loved Baby Driver.
What a fucking pleb

I'm not implying I wouldn't watch it. I gave him shit for judging a movie by trailer alone. Just curious as to if it's good or not

i kinda look like that guy. am i uggo?

This reveal affected me very much. It all ends up that everything Connie was doing was an excessive distraction from what really mattered. Nick was finally faced with the opportunity to be honest about the trauma of his past and Connie rips him right out of it, because he wants to convince him self he's a good person by looking after Nick, when really what he wants is for him to be dependant on him. I feel as if in the final moments of the film, Connie finally accepts who he is and Nick realises that Connie was only ever hurting him.

>hated good time

Why does Cred Forums keep calling him their guy?

Yep; amazing movie. Also, some user said how cool it was the title at the beginning and I too, again, have to agree.

>peep the toad acid

Why? Cause he's a fuckin' retard? That's litterally cheating

>94837203
Just yokin withya user. Would definitely recommend. Really good pace and aesthetic. Probably one of the best films we've got in a while.

Harmony Korine wannabe drivel for entry-level film “buffs”. It’s desperate to be the KIDS of this generation but it’s borrowed 80s sensibilities and lifeless artificial narrative safely places it in the territory of hipster-core banality.

>MC says fuck a lot, drinks and does drugs

Is this all it takes for Cred Forums to hold a movie in high regard?

no, this is your daily thread of good time shilling

I think what made it so good was how much it absorbs you into the madness of Connie's story, only for it to be revealed as a distraction from what was really important with Nick. It did that while not even feeling like it undermined Connie's story because it reveals the truth about his character. Personally I wouldn't say Robert Pattinson's character was any better than Ray. He was just under a pretence of being more important than he really was. I think a big thing with his character was that he surrounded himself with people more vulnerable than him, who would depend on him and make him feel important. He was very much in denial of who he really was.

He couldn't even make it past the title of his article without mentioning Obama

>doesn't fall for autistic millennial nihilism and cheap meme cinematography
based

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgkqMVPcru8
the original score was surprisingly good

was so hype for this when I initially read that OPN did the score

I'd say something in line with the song