Does it live up to the hype?

does it live up to the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s
twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685
twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but it's still a good movie.

It's slow, boring, and the special effects/fight scenes are mediocre.

It’s wayyyyyyyty better than I thought OP. I saw it 3 times already.

The entirety of internet media says yes while no ones talking about it and the ire for reviews on YouTube are “meh?”
So average?

No. It's an 8.5/10. It's basically black shakespeare.

it would be impossible for any movie to live up to the hype that this got

I was a former white nationalist but after watching Black Panther I am now a Cruz Missile

WE

Only if you put the race of the cast over the quality of the film

youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s

skip to 1m 28s

>muh shekels

>the bad guy is literally 'black lies matter'

What did they mean by this?

is there a torrent out there to watch this online or it's still too soon?

WUZ

> Shakespeare

Fucking thank you. I couldn't put my finger on why I knew this plot.

comic book movies are for children

Why did they kill the most interesting villain?

>inb4 he was a white guy

>does it live up to the hype?
Hells, yeah

HAPPENING #1

twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685

HAPPENING #2

twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233

but Cred Forums was losing their minds when some media outlets called it shakespearean

Cam versions were popping up on Thursday.

>No. It's an 8.5/10

So it does live up to the hype

Garbage like every other marvel movie. I'm an adult though capeshit is for kids.

My white ass worked with a girl whose father was a high muckety muck of the black isrealites, who was also a prison guard that smuggled drugs into the jail he worked at. great guy if you were a retard, and black.

his wife and him had a revelation from the ancestors that his daughter was being corrupted by the evils of the white world. meaning he was told by this goblin looking woman from work. he let her use his old 88 camry that had a bad starter and needed new belts. I get her a new starter and belts, and put them on quick for her, she gets happy and gives me a single peck on the cheek.

her father is doing some get smart tier blending into nature camouflage like a true autist. runs out screaming about KILL WHITEY, DEY BE STEALIN OUR GODS AND SHEEEEEEEEIIIIITT!!! fat motherfucker fell and busted his ass on a storm grate and then sued the company for a half mil. he got $45k for it, and spent it on starting an african based company. all that shit was in his garage till he died of too many sweet potato pies, and fried pork.

Capeshit always kill their villains.

You're a big guy, Bob, but even your gravity can't pull a vibranium meteor down to Africa.

die

I agree. The overuse of vibratium literally just doing anything you could imagine was nauseating. The car scene/commercial was horrific and pointless. The drama between characters was the only interesting part and not by much. It's a boring movie.

shakespeare was black

this
>pic related literally me

>It's basically black shakespeare

What does this even mean? Aren't a majority of movie plots influenced by Shakespeare?

Lion King is basically cat Shakespeare.

This movie will likely gross $1 billion before the end of its run. For a MCU solo movie and a film with a predominantly black cast/crew, this is nothing short of amazing. Black Panther has completely supplanted Wonder Woman and is making history.

That's great. A huge blockbuster Marvel film with a predominantly black cast and crew, it's a big deal.

But the movie itself is not good, user. That's what is unfortunate. Maybe that is what I'm misunderstanding about the hype for this movie. I'm beginning to discern that it doesn't matter if the movie is objectively a good movie or not.