Should he return to play his 5th best character ? Comic book movies are a big deal now

Should he return to play his 5th best character ? Comic book movies are a big deal now
>inb4 he doesn't have a British accent
No one cares

I prefer the dude in the series.
Love Keanu, but I just love the mannerisms of the proper Northern English dude.

Shit was kinography

as much as i'd like it, it will never happen.

he can say he was cursed by a witch to sound like he was from California

Both were great but Keanu role was strong

No. Constantine is perfect as it is. A sequel would be retarded capeshittery.

I seriously want more of this guy

Don't know what it means, but my grandmother really liked this movie.

>Oh, that "Kee-Noo" really gets my granda parts tingling

>not wanting him to show up in swamp thing

Keanu was alright, desu. Problem with the movie was mostly that being a burger production it stayed within the realm of judeochristian mythology, so it wasn't about John Constantine (rhyming with "nine"), british blue-collar sorcerer and full time cunt, but rather about John Constantine (rhyming with "pin"), a cynical american exorcist

he's pretty old now

Constantine was a metaphor for the dangers of illegal immigration and international Jewry.

>Mexican peasant finds the Spear of Destiny
>gets possessed by the Devil
>immediately walks to Los Angeles
>tries to start the apocalypse with the help of a demonic (((businessman))) and an (((androgynous))) angel

silly Cred Forums, why would (((hollywood))) make a movie warning people about (((them)))?

Personally I preferred Keanu's character mainly because he looked like someone who had been to hell. Like this is the only movie where Keanu's shit acting actually suits his role.

Is this bait? Keanu Reeves was an absofuckinglutely bizarre choice for Constantin. He isn't just not British, he's NOTHING like him at all.

yeah keanu was better than a shitty alan moore character

It rhymes with teen.

RARE occasions when critics were wrong

I don't know what's worse, the ludicrously low score, or "lacks the focus of another spiritual shoot-em-up, The Matrix"

i do recall alot of people saying it was a rip off of matrix when it came out (i guess because it has Keanu in it)