Why are people still going to Cape shit movies?

Why are people still going to Cape shit movies?

There's been over 50 in the last 5 years. How is this genre still alive?

Never underestimate stupid cunts

>why are people still going
because they keep making the movies

>how is this genre still alive
Because people keep going.

chinks

It's become a habit for normies

Your average person is nothing but mindless cattle to the tribe.

>why are people still eating bread?
>it's been around for like thousands of years

Capeshit isn't a necessity tho

I watched the first Iron Man with high school (or whatever, I'm not American) buddies and it was like the third last time we ever saw each other as a group. These were some funny dudes.

now that one movie has lead to a shitstorm of follow-ups and I cry every time.

Neither is eating bread.

Except capeshit is anti-art spew, so the comparison would be to something like corn syrup.

It is if you have to feed family

so in both cases the answer is Americans

Racist.

Black Panther is literally the greatest movie ever made in the history of mankind. I saw it four times.

Killmonger is literally /ourguy/! XD

Even our bestfriends Red Letter Media loved it.

Go back to Cred Forums.

/thread

>Killmonger
Where the fuck did that autistic name come from?

>he doesn't understand what analogies are for
Yeah, okay, corn-syrup. It doesn't really matter. The point was just because the same product is around for a while people won't necessarily get tired of consuming it.
>anti-art
You're a brainlet.

I haven't paid to see a superhero movie since Ironman 2 and the only ones I've watched since then on TV are Winter Soldier and Days of Future Past which were okay and bretty gud respectively.

This but unironically.

You just got served , op. I hope you have some ice for that assrape.

it's zero...

I fucking hate these retards

There is literally nothing wrong with superhero movies. Superheroes can be just as artistic sophisticated, sometimes even moreso, than non-superheroes. I honestly get more thought-provoking feelings from movies like Black Panther or Civil War than something like The Holy Mountain or El Topo. I know that’s a controversial opinion here since Cred Forums can not only like a movie if it’s black and white or a person eating dog poop. Thankfully the superhero genre is here to stay.

>They can be
but they aren't for the most part. They are as shallow as shallow can be. They are the Shakespeare of movies

>but they aren't for the most part.
Says you.

They lack any theme not done to death and beyond. The themes it has are shallow and base level and never pursued or expanded on in any of the later movies. The morals are fucking pre-school levels actually that's offensive as Dr Seuss actually does an amazing job. So no it is not just me but a fact

>waahhhhh muh opinions are fact change muh diaper waaaahhhhhhh
Suuuuure, user. Keep believing that. But most people disagree. Most people see most superheroes movies as modern mythology (especially ones like Black Panther and Thor Ragnarok). It’s why they survived so long. And it’s why they will still be here after we all die. No one cares about your boring Akira Kurosawa hipster shit. Most people will be rewatching Black Panther a hundred years from now.

we can all agree that Thor movies were the best because they were the only ones that were funny.

>Black Panther is literally the greatest movie ever made in the history of mankind. I saw it four times.
>Bot watching it seven times
Get on my level.

not that guy but lol. Seven Samurai is already 64 years old and I'm sure there's quite a few people in the world watching it right at this moment.

>Opinion
it's fact. Opinions can be debunked and vary from person to person

>Most people see most superheroes movies as modern mythology
No no they do not. They are considered in a seperate universe and taken as a movie. No one has ever described Iron Man as they do Hercules or Odysseus. They are some binks and that's it.

>Most people will rewatch Black Panther a hundred years from

>Opinions can be debunked and vary from person to person
And yours was debunked. Superheroes are the modern mythology. They are here to stay for years to come. People love them and see them as deep character no different than other characters from religion or literature.
Yeah. I’m sure there two people watching it. Soooo many people. How will superhero films like Black Panther or Guardians of the Galaxy ever compete? (And in case you can’t tell, I’m rolling my eyes....)

It's normalfags my dude. It's always been normalfags. Redditors are normalfags. Cred Forumsacks are normalfags. Capeshitters are normalfags. Anyone who blogs in dumbfrog threads are normalfags. They are our enemy.

i have been troled

>genre
It is more so an aesthetic and that's the reason it has been able to hold up. They are all similar enough that audiences feel safe spending their money but different enough that they don't tire out of it. There's also the fact that children beg their parents to go see it.

>literal 12 year old 9gag child trollen ebyn style
>this is 4chins in 2018

>This person has a different opinion and I don’t have an argument! Oh dear!
>Egad! I have an idea! I shall call him a fictional mythical creature! That shall so the Gentleman or lady!
Granted, I don’t think your original thought were as intelligent (I predict it was more like a caveman trying to have a deep thought).

I could try to use psychology on you but it would probably go over your head.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

simple plots that are easy to follow + lots of action scenes

Stop paying for them.

my argument would be that Black Panther is not a year old and Seven Samurai is 64 years old. But it's not because you're an ebic troll

99% of capeshit has awful action though. Either sub-video game cutscene level CGshit or fucking terribly edited and cut to ribbons trash with bonus shaky cam.

Lack of an alternative using heavy CGI effects. Fantasy was tired out by Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit and Harry Potter. Hollywood is pushing sci-fi, but most of the movies lose money.

This! Filthy Normies! I bet they don’t even live in their parent’s basement! Or are afraid of people with non-white skin! Or post unfunny racist memes on the internet!
Filthy Normies! I feel like Governor Ratcliffe from Pocahontas!
>Normies! Normies! Dirty little Normies!

>my argument would be that Black Panther is not a year old and Seven Samurai is 64 years old.
And which one will be remembered and beloved fifty years from now? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

They had Khazar Milkers too, another big bonus.

seven samurai I think to be honest familyzämälämäzoidianoid

And it’s your right to believe that. Just like it’s your right to believe the world is flat and that lizard Jews control the world. Doesn’t make it a popular or wise belief....

they fell for the “””””cinematic””””” universe

t. never read Shakespeare

Are you implying movies like Black Panther or Ant-Man aren’t cinematic?

Literally pleb trash of it's day

Some people would argue that some su

hero movies. That some people consider them more than one genere.

Has there really been more than 50? I'm not going to look that up