Altered Carbon

So... What did I think of it?

First seven episodes were pretty solid, the last three were so cliche that it ruined the show.

Futuristic world building was fun. Yandere sister was shit. Envoy forest flashbacks were shit.

>Yandere sister was shit

You were almost right. But the Yandere sister was hot as fuck in my book.

All the envoy forest shit was shit.

>shit this shit that
Must you swear?

Go back to /sci/, faggot.

>What did I think of it?

I don't know. You tell me. Faggot.

Get out of my board, Poe.

Could not finish. It went total fucking retarded by episode 6-7.

Enjoyable ride, last couple episodes sucked ass due to lazy writing. Didn't do justice to the characters and mopped up the story out of convenience.

It has a solid start which would've been entirely improved if the Ortega character would've been removed (or played by somebody else). I am Mexican, so I hate that specific actress and I hated the constant focus on her family, their traditions and all that (but I understand they placed that much focus to add some impact on the fact that they would eventually get slaughtered by the chink).

The world, the hotel and most of the aspects were fun. Again, it has a solid start: the mystery surrounding Bancroft dead, who was pulling the strings, etc. all that was fun and it kind of worked till the end.

Some of the scenes were painful to go through: those that involved Ortega, those that involved the envoy forest and all of the scenes that involved Lizzie (the black dudes daughter).

Considering that, it goes from a 7 - 8 to a 5 - 6 by the end.

Verdict: Joel Kinnaman is buffed as fuck and I found him to be cute (no homo).

I think that this season was consistent across all episodes. And no, I am not being a contrarian.

>Didn't do justice to the characters

How so?

Did Tak sister want his dick or what exactly?

>Lizzie basically becomes Neo

The fuck? Did I miss something that explains why she becomes overpowered as fuck?

>people say the Asian girl was the worst actress
>when the Mexican girl and the two black girls exist
So who was the MVP on the female side, Mrs. Bancroft?

Girl had been training for a very long time on that virtual world Poe set up for her.

Once she transferred to a synth body, which I assume cant change appearances at will, she could use all that she had learned.

Her original stack - I think - was transferred to the synth.

Basically Poe just DHF transferred her shit to real body, just like anybody else could if they have a stack intact.

I thought the asian girl was pretty solid, she had lots of screen time and managed to pull through with the shitty dialogues they gave her.

Mrs Bancroft was barely in it. She was hot tho.

That's actually one of the dumb in-universe things that irked me

>synths are stronger than human bodies and can shapeshift and are cheaper than human bodies
>no one ever willfully used a synth body under any circumstance and most people would prefer being left on a disembodied disc than using one

Nigga I dont know. Only bookfags know the downsides to using synth bodies.

Still, the whole Lizzie shit was awful.

omg guys i really liked it up until Taks sister ruined everything. I liked the quellcrist falconer stuff, the other side stories were okay. After watching the last 3 episodes i felt like i was watching a shitty show on the sci-fy channel. i want more quellcrist. anyshow like this on netflix? help a nigga out

>i want more quellcrist

Nah, you just want to racemix with that black pussy.

>Joel Kinnaman is buffed as fuck and I found him to be cute

I thought he was a good fit for the role desu

Absolute garbage in almost every way

>DUDE I LOVE BEING A CONTRARIAN LMAO XD

Cred Forums is the other way kiddo.

You can't be a contrarian from a single opinion

It was p good then his ninja sister came and the show turned to shit

i want both desu. anyone seen dark matter? that any good?

Dude it was pretty fucking bad in the last third or so of the series.