Rome (my favorite)
The Last Kingdom
Game of Thrones (not really kino)
Need a new one my pizza is baking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iia96lPKNzo
youtu.be/qo537N_pKc4?t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I just started Oz and based on the guy from the Matrix and the guy from Ghostbusters I'm pretty happy

counterpart
man in the high castle
quarry

Oz is great for about 4 seasons and then it very quickly turns very not great. But you should decide that on your own.

They kill off almost every single character on the show which gets a little old

not sure if it's there on amazon but you seem to like hbo, so i would recommend season 1 of true detective.

Watch the wire. Man In the high castle is straight garbage

man in the high castle season 2 is telekino and you are incredibly bad taste

Bloodlines is underrated as fuck. Excellent cast, excellent performances, even from the newcomers.

season 1 is fine the rest is seriously shit

>the wire
Back to plebbit pls

Bullshit. Season 2 is better, Season 3 has a Leguizamo plot that goes nowhere (something being set up for a nonexistent Season 4), but has a satisfying conclusion, complete with an awesome mindfuck episode.

And Norbert Leo Butz (what a fucking name) steals the show a lot of the time as believable dumbass Kevin.

Bosch

stop posting my gf

The Shield

I think you are very, very mistaken.

back off immediately

Mad Men

Delete this

Deadwood

>he hasnt watched mad men

NO U

GoT season 1 is the second best season of Television ever created

X-Files Seasons 1-7

You have shit taste in everything. Go watch paint dry.

I'm all for slow, boring shows, but Mad Men is boring as shit.

There are single episodes of The Sopranos that are more memorable than entire Mad Men seasons.

i think ill watch my semen dry on your moms face instead LMAO BTFO

patriot
its on prime

lol that time they are out in the woods. jesus i wish i had time to watch sopranos again...

The Last Kingdom

Is this better or worse than Vikings?

people say last kingdom is better but they're pretty much on the same level. last kingdom feels more low budget and the acting is ehh

i think it's much better, tho you will get angry at the main character a lot. the episodes seem long because they pack a lot into them. a couple really based characters, some die who really shouldn't.

Hey Deadwood is language kino. There is no better writing in English language television. Plus it's funny as fuck.
t. Finn

Deadwood my good man.

also,

i am utred son of utred

The Young Pope
Fargo season 2
True Detective season 1
Utopia season 1

All GOAT.

Spartacus

>Fargo season 2
interesting choice, i usually hear season 1 is the better.

I say better, and I really liked Vikings in the early seasons especially. It feels more realistic. It's certainly better than the newer seasons of Vikings.
People say the main character is retarded, but that's the point at the start and he grows up to be fucking based.
Also I really like how they portray Alfred the Great

watch Vikings and then Last Kingdom

>Fargo season 2
also season 1, but season 2 did have something special.

Really? Pretty much every post I've seen on Cred Forums since season 2 is about how incredible it is. That's not to season 1 isn't good. I'd say 2>1>3, with the preface that they're all great and worth watching. Also forgot to mention, The Knick season 1 is also pretty great.

I feel like everything went to shit after you know who died in Vikings...

Peaky fookin bloindahs

Vikings is dogshit after S4a, and even then it is pushing it. I wouldn't waste my time.
Try Black Sails though. Best series I ever watched.

Ozarks is incredible.

what is that webm from

So I watched the first episode of Oz.

I'm not sure what to think. Maybe I'm desensitized but none of it was as shocking as I expected, and the wheelchair guy playing the all-knowing narrator who exists in the prison but also seems to be some kind of crazy 4th wall breaker really took me out if it.

In the last scene he was in a rotating prison cell that was apparently suspended in the air. Made no sense and seemed to add nothing. I'd like to know this guy as a character not as this crap who might as well be the midget from Twin Peaks

Season 2 was so bad and I don’t even remember Season 3

dunno, i keep posting it hoping someone will now.

>when you gotta kick some gymnast ass

Interweb says this

youtu.be/Iia96lPKNzo

probably before that. The writing is fucking stupid. Ivar is fucking stupid, it makes me want to hate the actor though it's really not his fault. How do you fuck up Ivar the Boneless this bad? I didn't mind the idea of you know who dying because the actual real history sons would be even greater. But the writers failed to do this.
Another civil war plotline? Ivar just leaves England?

They finally decided in the last episode that Kattegat is in Norway (I think it was the first time some actual geography was mentioned in reference to "the kingdom of Kattegat," at least Game of Thrones does this well.)
And also finally mentioned Ireland and the Kievan Rus, which you'd think would've been at least mentioned before in a show called Vikings, which has been about an adventurous viking with a thirst for knowledge about the outside world. Man this show had so much promise. It's not all bad though, I understand this is fiction and they shouldn't try to do too much, only the stuff they do focus on is sometimes so weird. The Chinese woman???

>tfw Ragnar gets a glimpse of Paris from the walls after asking Athelstan describe it all the time.
youtu.be/qo537N_pKc4?t=22s

I was talking about Athelstan

Spartacus
Vikings
Peaky Blinder
Suburra
Dark
La Mante
Gomorra
Marseille
Glacé
Wormgood
Narcos
Ozark
Alias Grace
American Vandal

all shit kys

kek

suck my dick faggot

oh shit. Well sounds about right. He was definitely my favorite character. They're doing some anti-Athelstan with the warrior bishop who will probably finally end up converting someone to Christianity.

this

>Gomorra
Underrated pizzakino

Go fuck ya mudda

>ctrl F
>No Devilman

really guys?

this

Hannibal
Penny Dreadful

out of those meme pictures, deadwood

Six Feet Under
Mr Robot
Animal Kingdom

fuckin Deadwood, cocksucker

Mad Men you putz

This

Ironically the Vikings in The Last Kingdom are done better.

As a whole Vikings is a bit better, but they both do different things better in different ways. I thought TLK season 2 was kind of weak though.

I disagree with a lot of the complaints about TLK though. Uhtred is based. You just have to appreciate a chaotic neutral character.

>Ironically the Vikings in The Last Kingdom are done better.
this.
based post except I liked season 2.

It was decent but the pacing was really odd. Not sure if it was the show's fault or the book's fault

Kill yourself for not watching Mad Men already.

The Leftovers

Justified.

Season 1 drags a little, but once you get to ep 6 or so, it becomes TVKINO.

you want to be like Don.

that's the most wrong thing in this thread, season 2 of Fargo is some of the best television ever

PEAKY FUHKIN BLINDERS

I watched 2 episodes of it and each one ended with him making a realization and coming up with the perfect ad at the end of the episode. That's when I realized it was going to be House - every episode is the same, he makes a realization at the end and solves the problem

I realize the drama is the main point but I find that shit painful to go through.

I watched one episode then came back to it over a year later and watched all of it. The show is not about "ad of the week". Watching two episodes is fine but don't share your opinion of the entire show based on that. You're just wrong.