Can we expect an oscar anytime soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/scarcurtis/?hl=fr
instagram.com/p/BdXm_XmDDlw/?taken-by=scarcurtis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is she so cute, lads?

she just is

she's really pleasant to the eye

not the kind of screenshots you're supposed to take!

all of my screenshots are random!

I have a hard time believing such obvious lies
they're lacking her fat friend in them

I swear, I just randomized them.

no more lies or you're going to end up in hell
did you even listen to the nuns?

Look, by pure luck I got one with her friend in the backseat

I was about to get triggered thinking you posted her """friend""" during the "let"s not go to prom" scene
good user

And if I did that I assure you it would have been pure randomness, sincerity first.

wow i don't remember that scene or outfit at all
will have to rewatch again

It was her normal outside-of-school clothing I guess, Lady Bird sure could get whatever she wanted.

where is the fuckin bd rip? I need to watch this,

I believe it isn't out yet, but any time soon will be.

She looks better with her usual virgin school outfit and some acne
Seems more approachable for the likes of us

All we have for now is the shitty itunes and amazon version
bluray is released in march

>30 year old hag playing the role of a teenager

What did we think of Lady Bird lads? Personally thought it was a solid adolescent film, a comfy 7.5/10. Don't really think it deserves a best picture nom. Don't think I would've like it quite as much if Sersh wasn't the lead but that's hard to say

With or without outfits she always is a yes
It hit all the right notes brilliantly, most than the other nominated films, 94 on MC, a rank only Dunkirk another worthy pic nom has

>wanting to watch shitty teenage actors/actresses
kids are balls at everything.

>meme colored hair.

she was 22 playing a character only a few years younger. She did a good job with the accent.

Man, I would love to help her zipping up her dress.

:3

user these aren't things you're allowed to say!

Just take a look at her polished state, I'll violate any rule!

The only thing I'll allow you to violate is her retardo friend
instagram.com/scarcurtis/?hl=fr

It was alright. Sersh was cute, and that's why I watched it.

Strong 8/10, Greta being director obviously helps when it comes to awards considering the whole Weinstein debacle
Really glad they didn't go for a stupid plot twist like someone dying at the end for no real reason except added non-sensical drama to make the house-wife cry
I hoenstly think Saoirse and Greta will both get their oscar

No!
Her skinny friend needs to be protected at all costs, user, I'm confident in that she will learn, she's cute in a different way.

I assure you I am no polfag but reading this crap is enough to know she's a rich boring whiny new-yorker
instagram.com/p/BdXm_XmDDlw/?taken-by=scarcurtis
as long as she posts more saoirse pictures i guess

You know what I really liked about this film?
That Lady Bird wasn't this typical character from teenager movies where she would be a wise ass putting adults in their place with solely the power of her witty words, Lady Bird was constantly abused by her mother and that math teacher, only her friends and Danny and the nuns treat her with love

She's practically discovering the world for the first time, allow her that silly behavior, her teenage years were taken away from her

Oh yeah I actually liked the mother just as much as Lady Bird.
Didn't think I'd care much for her parents but they both ended up being really great. In the end all the characters felt realistic enough for me to care about them while being able to identify their rather cliche personalities, except her edgy bf who felt too cartoony for me even though I get the point in making him that way

How so? Is that Bill Clinton with her? If so i'd understand and give her some slack on her crying about free tampons

thats not a color

I knew a lot of 17 year old pretentious guys and girls like Kyle back in my youth, right now you could see how cartoonish it is, but man,
I liked too how Lady Bird endured it all, she never stepped back, she was hurt many times (by her mother and the school adviser and the math teacher, etc) and she took the bullet, silently many times, so many times that I just wanted to hug her.

>Lady Bird wasn't this typical character from teenager movies where she would be a wise ass putting adults in their place with solely the power of her witty words

That type of character comes off as pandering to teenagers who view themselves in that way and I find it hard to believe any adult writing a character like that really believes it's realistic.
LB was shown from a neutral viewpoint. She was a quirky teenage girl but it wasn't romanticized at all. She makes a lot of mistakes and says stupid shit but it's alright because she's just a kid.

Agreed, idk why but when the movie started I thought she was going to be your cliche, precocious indie teen, my cynical side was ready to roll my eyes the whole movie but her characterization turned out to be very real. The whole film was a very pleasant surprise to me

looks like she eats A LOT of tater tots

That's her father, a famous director.
I don't want the bitches in 4chang know about her, so maybe if we encounter in that board where the çnny posters live I could tell you what happened to her, or you could look it up it's not a secret.

I don't post there anymore, I'm on the /wai/ board same website now, I'll look it up thanks

alright i forgive her
>having an article about yourself on the dailymail
not as trashy as i expected

she's a nice girl and eventually will be more centered.