About to watch Pic Related for the first time. I'm a Fan of Warcraft and the surrounding Lore...

About to watch Pic Related for the first time. I'm a Fan of Warcraft and the surrounding Lore, I'm also a Fan of Duncan Jones. What should I Expect?

fans of the games hate it, people who has never played the games either hate it or think it's a cozy 80s style fantasy flick

expect to hang your self out of disappointment

Felt way too rushed.

I can settle for a Cozy Fantasy Flick on this Wet Sunday Evening, Cheers user

If you're a classic Warcraft fan you'll find it takes massive shits on the lore. If you're a WoWfag you won't care and you'll probably just feel proud that you recognize names of characters and such

Well at least Ben Foster plays Medhiv.

autism kino

It's an ass honestly. Actors looks so uninterested in this, it hurts

The Orc sections are genuinely great, human sections are honestly kinda shit and look cheap. Orc (Ork?) CGI was pretty good honestly, most of the budget clearly went there when the human armor looks like plastic. But then again the WoW artstyle looks like plastic.

OP here, Story seems Generic BS, But the Visuals and CGI are great

I liked it. Felt like a movie version of some cheap but fun 90's fantasy tv show like Xena.

kino, a landmark of integrated digital cinematography.

The human actors were trash as well. Lothar's son and his death were laughable and cringy

All the money was spent on the orcs looking good with the leftover CGI looking awful. Terrible story pacing, with it ending on a downer abrupt ending.

Orc parts are AAA.
Human parts B or D.

What's better this or King Arthur?

ya like everyone else is saying the orcs were top tier. the humans side by side looked like shit becuase their stupid fantasy armor and shit next to the orcs made the humans look laughably bad.

it was pretty good the humans were fucking awful
but still a good fantasy flick

If the humans had costume design on par with Game of Thrones and Garona had been CGI this movie would have been 8/10.

I liked them both about the same 8/10 as far a medieval/fantasy action movies go