youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XzaDr1xwZe4
docdroid.net/WWXneXj/blade-runner-2049-shooting-script.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
oh, you're gonna get it alright

thank me later

/ourguy/

literally what I thought, what's not to get?

>“All the best memories are hers...”
>“Why? Who am I to you?”

This is the emotional apex of the film and I was surprised to learn how many people miss the nuance and importance here: As far as K’s memories are concerned, Deckard is his father. If there’s anything the first film taught us, it’s that we are but a collection memories. Implanted or not, they are real in the mind. Remember that line earlier in the film, from Deckard to K: “to love someone you have to be a stranger”? This moment is a direct callback to that. K’s smirk says it all. By saying nothing, he shows his transformation; his ability to love selflessly. And given all the references to fairy tales throughout the film, it is fitting that our Pinocchio has become a real boy by the film’s end. K sitting on the stoop, watching snow fall around him as special unique snowflakes fall on his hand only to melt away forver is also foreshadowed earlier in the film. The significance here being the dichotomy between K and the girl. She is “real” yet she lives in a bubble with fake snow and in isolation. K, the “skinjob”, has been the one to have lived a full life, complete with bouts of Luv and Joi.
So, as ever, Blade Runner is utterly existential in its message - it is how you live that truly matters.

What the fuck is your major malfunction? What do you not get? When you stick your own dick into your own ass do you not get how it got there? How about you start unfucking yourself.

Why the fuck do people still debate whether Deckard is a human or replicant? Ridley
Scott has stated he is a replicant. Both movie plots make infinitely more sense if he is.

No they don't.

The state of Deckard is intentionally left ambiguous in BR2049, there are strong implications for both sides but there is no singular answer here, it's implied that even he doesn't know or care about it

>Caring what Ridley Scott thinks
>Not caring what Phil Dick thought

Look at this Jar-Jar over here.

Have you ever had a gf? Cells.

This is a lot more real than has any right to be

Any reason this movie wasn’t nominated for best picture

Directors often miss the points of their movies years later. There's a documentary about Do The Right Thing where Spike Lee thinks the ending is about how a white man's property is more important than a black man's life.

K=fedora
steps=you

Too many wipipo

>be sir Ridley
>direct Ford to play Deckard as human (like in the books)
>leave ending somewhat open
>10 years pass
>pseudointellectual pretentious critics think it would be much more meaningful if Deckard was a replicant
>Ayyy LMAO he was a replicant all along I'm a witty arthouse director

You have to be a redditor to get it

If only the movie was able to illustrate this level of emotional complexity. The scenes didn't fall flat, they just felt disjointed.

Longer scenes =/= better character development

Is there a way to detect Nexus 8 replicants? Nexus 6 are easier with the lack of empathy and the eyes, but is there something similar with Nexus 8?

Special unique snowflakes falling on his hand only to melt away forever.
Like tears in rain

Reading the plot of that movie, I have to wonder just how warped the average darkie really is.

>italian sells pizzas
>in an increasingly darkie area
>has wall of famous italians
>darkies demand darkies be placed on wall
>store owner tells them gtfo
>they don't
>fight ensues
>cops show up, goodify one darkie
>mob of darkies burn down pizza store
>film ends with 'muh poh-lease brutality' crybaby shit

In what fucking universe are darkies the victims?

but how come im a redditor and didndt get it ????

>I wish I was muh special snowflake

He didn't get that he tried to save the girl that really gave all humanity "joy" by showing her father was there and he cared about her?
how stupid are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=XzaDr1xwZe4

He doesn't wish for that anymore, he literally became one through his own actions

no one watches anime weeb.

>thank me later
>script proves soypilicant was special but they cut it out for runtime and pacing
Hilarious. The modern Inception fans
docdroid.net/WWXneXj/blade-runner-2049-shooting-script.pdf

The film is missing an epic speech at the end to tie it all together.
>I have done things you people wouldn't believe...

This wojak looks nothing like K

You gotta rescue your father from the underworld so you can be a real boy and a real hero.

>no one watches anime weeb.
you should watch that one.

What did they cut exactly?

beautiful

That's what I got from it

a replicant of a chickenhead meanwhile ford was a chickenhead.

You just don't want to see

Nexus 8s are the ones with the eyes. Goose was a 9

Except she, nor him, never had memories of him. It was just the idea that at one point he felt like he couldve been his father

That is just not true, are you retarded?