This kills the humor

>this kills the humor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbmytO-DjhA
tvline.com/2017/12/18/the-office-revival-nbc-2018-new-cast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the shots of him making that face really does kill every joke

Is it worth watching after micheal leaves? Few episodes in and this season after is terrible.

I like it desu, I want jim to be my funny, ass hole friend that makes work more bearable...

Okay but notice how none of his coworkers like him.

he made dwight live in hell. i don't think that was fair.

you sound like a fag

Valid points.

To address why he wasn't liked, I think it's meant to show that the other people are the office are legitimately weird and that jims a "cool guys".

And as for Dwight, they imply he deserves it from being such a stickler/narc

jim is a fucking normire reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok, that is fair

Well, yeah obviously

Wasnt jim not cool at first? i thought he was supposed to be lame compared to roy at first, but then they made him chad.

>fag
Why the homophobia?

you made me laugh
i guess youre only sort of a fag sometimes

Eh, I think it was just the changes of the writing (and the fact that John K. Literally got better looking as the show went on).

shut up, fag

Can I get called bisexual?

No he was always lame compared to Roy, they just made him get the girl in the end to appease smug soyboy Reddit types

I wish I liked guys. Would probably be better than pursuing females.

bifagual

They made Roy look so bad.. when Pam tells the story of the first date you're supposed to feel legitimately bad for her because she was engaged to that guy.

>I wish I liked guys.

I wonder if that was why the actress for Pam fell for him so hard in real life and to this day. Either way, I hated the changes they made to Jim last two seasons. How he acted just became too much for me.

jims a liar

I wish I was a lesbian.

He cheated on her, of course he lies.

DESU I never watched the last two seasons because the show was dead to me at that point. In my headcanon the show ends after Jim and Pams wedding and everything else is like a shitty expanded universe.

bullshit, Roy was alpha as fuck.
>does what he wants all the time
>doesn't care about consequences
his only mistake was thinking he should get (s)pam back.

michael was also alpha as fuck. did what he wanted all the time.

no

>In my headcanon the show ends after Jim and Pams wedding
Are you me?

Yeah that would work too

that is just so peculiar

I feel like you actually have autism? Doing "whatever you want" is a childish definition of being dominant. An autistic person does whatever they want, that doesn't make then an alpha.

Depends.

Okay but notice how there isnt a signle coworker of his that is a normal, decent human being

Toby?

oh wow, a guy that plays by somebody's elses rules. when are you finally going to stick up for yourself and stop being such a bitch? do you really care that much about what other people think about you?

Toby, Ryan, Stanley, Phyllis, Kevin and Oscar were all normal people pre-flanderization. Jim was just a douche.

>when are you finally going to stick up for yourself and stop being such a bitch? do you really care that much about what other people think about you?

His haircut was absolutely dorky in the early seasons. It was like what kids have in high school so he went to Chad tier when he got a normal cut.

>I feel like you actually have autism?
>?

You sound like the textbook definition of a reddit soyboy, go back.

>wacky scene where boss retards around
>reaction shot
>wacky scene where boss retards harder
>reaction shot
Why is this 'the best comedy of all time' again?

I tried to post on Reddit one time, but I didn't know you had to make an account so I never posted and didn't go back

>macro image reply
that's what I thought. later bitch. enjoy your bitch life and your bitch income trying to constantly impress everyone because you're too much of a bitch to try anything for yourself

ME WANTEE MAMMOTH MILKY MAMMORIES PLEASE, MOMEE

actually different guy, just what you posted felt too real.

>leave thread to go poop
>come back and everyone in the thread is calling themselves bitches
stop fighting!

Wew lad who dat

Why are there so many The Office posts and threads lately?

i wanna destroy her pusy

nigga shut the fuggup and get outta heer

based

Jim is the writer's vision of the perfect guy. Tall, funny, charming, and an absolutely amazing husband/ father. He has 0 faults

And it was right around the flanderization of the characters where the dislike of Jim came about. Before that, they were indifferent (Toby, Stanley) or outright liked him (Ryan, Phyllis)

Toby was always a pathetic cuck with no self respect, Stanley was always an anti social no nonsense asshole

>liking coworkers
have you ever had a job? coworkers are the scum of the earth, they will don't wait a second to step over you to get what they want while trying to being nice in front of you
Jim and Daryl were the most relatable in the office if you're not a useless 25 year old with no job, and they were friends btw

they won't*

Jan

At my place of work, everybody shit talks about everybody, and everybody thinks they do everything while everyone else slacks off. Theyll gossip to you about someone 5 minutes after they talked to that person about you. Its like high school.

yeah, same thing where I work, the funny thing is that when I started to work here
I was just like Dwight and now, 1 year later, I'm Jim minus the wife and kids

The show can either end at two points in my headcanon—if you want the show to be perfect it has to end at the end of S3 when Jim asks Pam out finally. If you don’t mind some weak episodes it has to end when Michael first hugs Holly and they begin dating, assume the happily ever after etc. etc. if you want the show to be average overall you can end it at either the wedding or when Michael leaves, but you’ve got many shit episodes to deal with if this is the case. Anything after Michael leaves is hell.

The first two seasons are perfect, third season isn’t as good but you have to have it to finish the J/P arc. Any Jim and Pam developments after season 3 finale are useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbmytO-DjhA

This

This is legit kino

yes, but only if you consider it a separate show

Why bother at that point? I mean, I guess Erin is cute...

erin is a fucking ghoul, her eyes are devoid of any sort of emotion.

Yeah but she also looks very rapeable

Literally ever millennial though

How will The Office react when Jim returns in beastmode? Will Dwight finally admit his inferiority?

God he’s sexy in this. The power of roids

>Is it worth watching after micheal leaves?
No, you can stop now.

wtf are you talking about you gaylord

>6'5"
>ripped
>successful movie star
>has 2 hot women (emily blunt and jenna fischer) fight over you

we're gonna save her, right?

Jan Levinson Gould.

pretty sure he fucked pam, f a m

jim went too far this time

Bump

The show ended with Pam getting married
everything afterwards is the result of greedy kikes season 7 is funny though

The British bitch might be the worst written character I've ever seen

Ellie Kemper being violently raped makes me diamonds

Just watch Parks and Rec. Not a single unlikable character in that show.

Every character in Parks and Rec becomes totally unlikable after season 3/4 and none were that great in the first place. Also, unlikable characters don’t equal bad show.

I wanted to leap through the screen and punch her in her ghoulish face whenever she appeared, she was insufferable.

But would you hate fuck?

>the indian
>the niggress
>the vegan

You obviously haven't fully paid attention to the show or even understand all of its comedy. This show is genius; it is written really well. It's just joke after joke, and the show is so genuine.

Maybe for the first three seasons

One of the things I think shows that went The Office route like Parks and Rec didn't do great was have hilarious side characters like Phyllis, Kevin, Toby, Creed, and Stanley.

It was great whenever Phyllis talked about sex Bob Vance

The characters in parks and rec are too "likeable" to feel real. the show's trying way too hard to get me to like them!

No, I would hate feed her feet first into a woodchipper

>Pam always said she doesn't want a long engagement. Something in her past, I guess.
>Not really sure of the whole story, but something about a guy that used to work here.

This is from season 5 and so far it's the absolute shittiest, most unlikable thing this guy has said so far

t. coworker

Hottest girl.

>successful movie star

>2 hot women

I hate aziz ansaris solo career but he played his role in PR really well.

The nigress was basically a charicature of herself and totally forgettable

Rob Lowe was annoying in the show but he was probably the only character that actually had a serious undertone message - guy who is happiest and friendliest in the world actually deals with a lot of inner depression

>Its an Oscar is sleeping with Angela's gay senator husband and she finds out and hires one of Dwight's friends to put a hit on him

t. Dwight

>We love you guys
Phyllis and Stanley to Jim and (Pam)

fuck, I laughed

what was his occupation again?

there's talks of bringing it back.
hence people and marketers making threads.

He had his own refrigerator company in the same building as them.
>Vance's Refrigeration

This. All the side characters became main characters. Still like parks and rec though.

>there's talks of bringing it back.
>hence people and marketers making threads
Why do you just make up lies for no reason?

>lies
tvline.com/2017/12/18/the-office-revival-nbc-2018-new-cast/

wheres the proof?

I know it was a running joke but can never remember it. Why on earth was she with him?

open a new tab, type "the office returning" hit return and click something.

Do you think it will be as good as the original?