Seems to me like Cred Forums has a problem with comedy - nothing is funny to you...

Seems to me like Cred Forums has a problem with comedy - nothing is funny to you. What's an example of truly funny comedy kino?

Hard mode: what does Cred Forums consider to be a good comedy television series?

Sneed

I can only speak for myself. My favorite comedy shows are The Simpsons (first 3 seasons mainly), King of the Hill, Dr. Katz, Beavis & Butthead, All in the Family, Seinfeld, Life and Times of Tim, CurbYour Enthusiasm, and Home Movies.

The only thing that makes me laugh on the regular is Cred Forums.

But golden age Simpsons is funny

Nathan for you
Impractical jokers
The office UK
Da ali g show
Arrested development s01-3

Except for Home Movies, I totally agree.

Being There and Dr. Strangelove make me laugh the most if that's what you want to hear

Norbit

office space.

this trilogy

Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm are GOAT. Fraser is up there as well

>Hard mode: what does Cred Forums consider to be a good comedy television series?
Frasier

There was a whole thread the other day of Cred Forums shitting all over AD and calling it unfunny.

Cred Forums CONSTANTLY shits all over both Seinfeld and Curb.

le wrong generation meme
Has anything made within the last 30 years made you laugh?

this

Girls. Friends. Put the titles together and you'll have things that nobody on Cred Forums will ever have

>There was a whole thread the other day of Cred Forums shitting all over AD and calling it unfunny.

well they're idiots

This. Niles is the king of sting

The Sopranos

Easy, The Inbetweeners.

Please stop posting this because it is fucking awful. High Holidays and Detour are bad? Three Valentines isn't classic? Literally fuck yourself to death with a knife.

Uh did you not read the disclaimer at the bottom?
>episode ratings are the opinon of one hardcore Frasier fan, this guide is to help newbies get into the series
I love all the episodes myself honestly

This. The show hits to close to home sometimes.

Who were you in Highschool? I was a bit like Will, posh wanker and all

Norm Macdonald is alright.
Arrested Development was fucking hilarious the first time I saw it but on a rewatch it was just alright.
Peep Show was pretty funny the first few seasons but after I got used to it it was just alright.
Nothing else really effects me.

>Nathan for you
This show is top tier

absolutely

There's no such thing as a truly funny comedy series. There's only good dramas with truly funny moments.

Hot Rod
Naked Gun
Airplane
Scary Movie
What we do in the shadows

based

Why would I want to watch some pretentious twit with a gay, fake English accent? Are you guys boomers or something?

Alan Patridge series where he's on the radio is hilarious

Dude trust me it's great. I only found the show while searching for something that was on at 2am while drunk off my ass. Don't knock it until you've watched it

Kekd

>There was a whole thread the other day of Cred Forums shitting all over AD and calling it unfunny.
>Cred Forums CONSTANTLY shits all over both Seinfeld and Curb.

Maybe stop giving a fuck that people on the internet who you'll never meet approve of shows you enjoy. You care that much about a bunch of aspies who unironically use the term "kino"?

why wouldn't you?

Sequel when

Your thoughts on his cheers guide?

Why would it matter that there was a containment thread for fucktards?

I more wanted to see if Cred Forums could come to a consensus on anything being funny, other than the plane scene and Sneed. since I thought AD s1-2 at least were pretty unassailable.

Yeah, I know. I was just shitposting.

I'm Alan Partridge
Toast of London
Brass Eye
The Day Today
Time Trumpet
Norm MacDonald
Black Books
Green Wing
Shooting Stars
Third Rock From the Sun
15 Storeys High