Have you ever met a movie star?

Have you ever met a movie star?

i personally know sean patrick flanery, he is a friend of my family.

Richard Armitage, and he's a fucking god. Better looking even than he is on screen, tall, athletic, beautiful, and intense, like he's got some dark demonic knowledge and he's about to work it on you. He's sort of polite, in a reserved British way, and can have a laugh with you, but is unafraid to act annoyed when fans act retarded around him.

god i want to suck arnold's dick

Met Charlie Sheen in Japan in 1988.
>drinking in a bar
>dude sits down next to me
>happy to see another american
>starts buying drinks
>end up going to tow other bars with him while he gets trashed
>help him on the train and find his hotel

Overall dude was chill as fuck,

yep

Is it true that he's gay?

literally who?

How is he? Cool guy or did it go to his head? Loved Young Indiana Jones, lucky bitch got to make out with Elizabeth Hurley in her prime.
Sounds fun, but man you're old if you could bar-hop in the 80s (I feel like an old man here and I would've still been in grade school during your story).

Not movie star, but I met Kurt Angle at a supermarket back in 2011 since I live in Pittsburgh. He looked like a mess but he was very friendly and soft spoken.

my roommate works for Info wars

if he is, you won't have a shot

congrats on meeting the goat

I went to a party with Mark Ruffalo there when I was 16. Due to various circumstances, I fucking hated it, and I didn't even know who he was.

When I was on Holiday in California I got an Uber from the best friend of Clint Eastwood's girlfriend.

no flanery is really down to earth guy, hes a real family man.

I saw him on a flight once, our shitty city has a very small airport so he had to take a very small and old plane where he stood out from all the Mexicans kek

When I was 15 I met nigel farage in the philly airport

fathers cousins cousin

Met Sybil Dancing in 1982, very nice person.

>you're old if you could bar-hop in the 80s
Yeah, I'm 48. Old as fuck.

new boot goofin'

I was raped by John Cusack

How much blow was he doing?

Not movie stars per say but I have met both Chris and Martin Kratt

Is that you Minnie Driver?

kek alex jones is hoverhanding you

Mother was still friends with George Lucas, so we got invites to the red carpet premiere of Star Wars
Episode 1. I always was and always will be a huge Star Wars fan. I had already seen the original trilogy
many times, and I considered myself very lucky to be able to go to the premiere of the new Star Wars
movie.
It was an absolutely astonishing experience. It was just me and my mother – Georgia was too young,
so she stayed at home with a babysitter. Episode 1 is infamous for being the lesser movie of the three
new prequels, but as a kid I enjoyed it very much. Afterwards, I met some of the actors, and I shook the
hand of Jake Lloyd, the actor who played Anakin Skywalker in the movie.

Drank with clint eastwoood in Toronto in the early 2000s, we had sat around for a good 10 hours after closing at the bar i was working until about noon talking about sports, films and other random stuff.

My dad was best friends with Dwight Yoakem as a kid

My old apartment (exterior) used to be used as a set for many movies and TV shows. I ended up meeting Chris Evans, Ioan Gruffudd, and Micheal Chikli when they were filming Fantastic 4. And I also met Liam Nesson when he was filming the A-team

he's not a big star or anything, but i did go to highschool with jean-luc bilodeau. same grade and a lot of the same friends back then, so i saw him fairly often. good dude desu, had some good times in writing class.

I saw Jay Leno while driving in north hollywood after midnight we greeted each other during a red light then he drove off

The Goose went to the same high school as me when I was a junior and he was a senior. Nice guy he was already kind of famous at the time for doing the mickey mouse club thing on tv

my dad used to work at universal studios hollywood and gave ron pearlman a ride around the backlot. he also met eva longoria and he was pissed at how disgusting she looked.