Watching the ritual

20min in. I'm scared. Hold me Cred Forums

I'm watching it too.

>comfy horror kino

Watching now also. It is pretty comfy indeed.

shill

Not a shill, watching it on Kodi ATM
Also, Dom is a fucking retarded dickhead wtf. A bit late scared now desu

Good to here this is probably kino. I could sense it.

Nice little horror flick and the creature design is pretty original

Should I watch with the lights on?

M-mommy I'm scared. Also the dudes are pretty fuckimg stupid.

Why is there a thread about this every day/hour? This movie is from 2017

idk about everyone else but i recently saw it on netflix

I only heard about it because of Netflix. Last thread complaining it wasn't available on netshit in my country was me. Pirated it and watching it but got scared so created a comfy thread.

The lads are being pretty stupid in the movie so my immersion is broken and I'm not that scared anymore tho

NIGGER YOU BETTER PUT YOUR LEGS BACK RIGHT-SIDE FORWARD THIS INSTANT

Just finished it, wonder how Varg would react if he saw it considering its depiction of Nordoids.

No

Probably the only 2017 horror film I really enjoyed. Man I miss comfy horror.

Black Phillip would destroy these guys.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD DON'T MAKE ME SHOW YOU WHERE MY STRAW REACHES

Any other comfy horror flicks that I should watch?

Why does this bother you

Evil dead remake is pretty gud

Off

watch the movie and stop fucking around you homo

Last 30min

>want to watch a scary movie
>start crying instead

>watching movie with gay pakistani friend
>he keeps pausing the movie to take pictures of his legs for neets online

Am watching it too. First 10 or so minutes had a lot of promise to be a new kino horror but later in and it's just fucking boring.

>he doesnt like hiking

gay af

I kept trying to watch this but got bored instead

Just finished. It was ok. Stopped being scary halfway through. 7/10

you didnt think a lumbering moose thing in the woods was spooky? have you ever been inna woods?

Gotta love how those shitlib weenie cringelords on SJWtropes continually refer to the monster with female pronouns just because in the book it's refered as "she" once

Hiking with nothing really going on but a few growls. I liked Blair Witch and a majority of that is just hiking but had a lot of buildup and tension.

This movie goes from good (house part) to horrible (hiking part) to decent (village part) in the span of an hour.

This movie actually shows the monster more than they even need to. Besides, the payoff is worth it when you see it at the end, it's a fantastic design.

The movie becomes completely not scary when the fully show the monster. The scariest parts are the beginning when they first see the old cabin in the woods.

I agree, though I'd say that even the beginning isn't scary. The monster itself isn't scary outside of its odd design.

This. Monster was the least terrifying thing ever seen in a horror monster movie.

The part with the dead bodies screaming was scarier

>The part with the dead bodies screaming was scarier

i didn't even understand why that happened

think it was supposed to symbolize their eternal life granted by the god creature like that one girl said to the guy chained up

that scene is proving to be a pleb filter. it was probably the least scary thing that happened in the entire movie.

That scene when he goes upstairs was pretty unnerving. I wonder who the guy in the throne was.

watched it last night, pretty spooky imo, at least until the end once you see that retarded thing, better have a sequel where he goes back and burns down the whole godamn forest

i don't think it was even supposed to be scary, just odd.

the character doesn't even react aside from casually burning them, and the very next scene he comically punches the old woman in the head.

You're scared of a movie that isn't scary at all? Ebin

I liked it

Exactly. Over the past few days I have seen a handful of people on here claim it was the scariest part of the movie. I seriously don't understand how anybody could find animatronic skeletons scary.

Would have been nice to know. Probably going to make a 2nd movie just based off that.

My guess is he was just some very old village elder/king or something. But then idk where the traces of their old village would've been, I suppose just the same place all the current worshipers live.

Why the FUCK is this not available on my country? What am I, a piece of shit? My money's not worth it?

pure kino monster movie

>My guess is he was just some very old village elder/king or something. But then idk where the traces of their old village would've been, I suppose just the same place all the current worshipers live.

Ah yeah that would make sense. maybe even the first to be 'saved' by the monster

>guys find disembowelled creature that they even mentioned was displayed by someone

>they don’t turn around

>guys have terrifying paranormal occurrence in creepy cabin

>it’s a days hike back to where they originally were, aka back to a path they know aka back to a trail with other hikers on it aka back to civilization

>decide to keep hiking forward

Every time, every movie where people are out in the woods, it’s like the first time they stepped outside or they are just plain retarded. I mean I liked the flick but come on

The monster was basically a Leshen

I enjoyed the first half and the subtle build up to the second half.

Still a pretty good horror movie all around. The visuals of the forest and it's dream mix-mash were kino.

Just finished it, was pretty fucking great the entire time. Do feel like it ended abrubtly, thought the monster would either die, or at least he'd make it to civilization (shown on screen)

Overall, its everything that the Blair Witch sequel should have been like and more

The creatures head was cool, but its body was lame.

Thought the same thing, was getting strong Witcher 3 flashbacks thinking it was a Fiend in the beginning then a Leshen, then Both.

>men
>stopping to ask for directions
Am I right or am I right?

it’s comfy at first and then turns out to be horrible. no horror kino should completely show the monster

Ehh debatable. This one was pretty fucking legit with it being a moose/leshen/human mix which was creepy as shit.

dumb

just kneel, user.

hairy pablo or muhammad

>the fact four eyed ginger is a retarded dickhead
SURPRISE

>no horror kino should completely show the monster

at least make the monster scary if theyre going to do that (i.e. Alien).

I second this. I was hoping they wouldn't show the monster, too, because I firmly believe that when it comes to horror there is nothing scarier than the unknown, but they did a great job with the monster design. It still made things a little less creepy once they showed it, but the look of the monster was so unique and weird that it made up for it.

Why did this film devolve into slapstick in the final act?

Nah, the scene when you see the monster in it's whole glory outside the burning cabin was pure kino

fucking hippie faggot

plebeian faggots who never heard about Cernunnos

This why didnt they just start hiking back to that clearing they started from where they could see the lodge?

I watched this movie a few days ago, I really enjoyed it. That said, as someone who hikes alone often, and where I hike looks almost exactly like where the blokes in the film are wandering about, I've found myself being less relaxed on my hikes.