Just watched Black Panther ask me questions

I am black.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/09/congo.jamesastill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455568/Die-break-ultimate-taboo-Survivor-s-moving-account-Andes-plane-crash-victims-forced-eat-friends-bodies-story-haunts-world-40-years-on.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TAKE MY WIFE, PLEASE!

Why do black people care so much about white approval?

why does he have a lazy eye?

What's 2+2?

wdym.

who?

If Wakandans have a different alphabet why do they still speak English?

Plot.

do you know da wei?

What do you think of the movie?

Do you know the way?

Does it accurately depict the culture and ways of your people?

did you dress up in a costume when you wen to go see the movie

It's pretty good. About 8 or 9 out of ten. I don't agree with critics though, needs more world building.

Yeah of course. All black people are the same amiright?

What did your costume look like

Same reason his workboots are clean.

Did you feel manipulated to like this movie just because it have black actors and director?

Was you finally able to emotionally connect wit the characters on screen because they was black?

Was Denzel good in the movie?

What are ur favorite black cape movies?

Shuri was GOAT!!

Are those somali guys black

Actually that'd be Forest and for some reason: the actor who played T'Chaka. I didn't remember him having that in CW.

Would it be better if they spoke Swahili?

Someone doesn't know what sarcasm is.
Hancock and this one because of how good the villain was.

How badly are whypepoe portrayed?

Op isn’t even answering fuck off OP

Why does 6.5% of the U.S. population commit over 50% of the murders?

Not gonna lie. Haven't gave a single fuck about any of the black girls in MCU until now. I want to colonize her.

It still counts since tho I'm black I was born in the states right? I can say colonize?

What do you think of token black characters

I am.

you're saying that as if there were many white people to begin with.

Klaue seemed the more entertaining villain but once again was wasted regardless of his set up back in Civil War. Which is Ironic because in the same movie he was set up in, Frank/Crossbones was killed after his initial set up in Winter Solider.

Everett Ross is the best tho.

Not familiar with that term.

>It's pretty good. About 8 or 9 out of ten.

Gave it a 7.5, personally.
Thoughts on Marvel always killing off the villain? I mean, you enjoyed the villain; don't you wish he could return in some capacity?

Answer my question then?Did you feel manipulated to like this movie just because it have black actors and black director? Even you get a white actor killed just because they want revenge.

What do you think about this guy op?

Only a few white people in the movie. The black people are all hostile to the white people, as an isolationist xenophobic nation should be. The plot makes sense.

I am I just didn't use a name until after you answered.

No. His death was perfect don't bring him back it would be dishonor unless they use the infinity gem.

> Claw being the more interesting than Erik

To be fair, I liked Erik more by the end of the movie but he was the only one to pay attention to by then.

I still thought Klaue deserved to stick around more than he had.

Same reason they spoke English in Slovakia and asgard and the ice demon tribe and all the aliens in guardians

This.

If T'Challa wanted to make a true difference in the US, why doesn't he just open more abortion clinics? Those women would be true crime fighters

Popeye's or Churches?

Why do you care about what white people think about you? Besides some jokes, no one really cares, as long you're productive member of the society.

But blacks do make jokes with whites, so...

And the the lack of a father figure is really a thing?

If that's the case, having movies with strong male characters is a good thing, actually.

Churches.

>Why do you care about what white people think about you?
I don't until it affects my way of living.
>But blacks do make jokes with whites, so...
I never said I had a problem with the jokes as long as you aren't overdoing it.
>And the lack of a father figure is really a thing?
Yes.

How exactly white people affect black people lives? (voting for trump doesn't count)

About the father figure... do fathers really leave their children to their mothers so they'll raise them alone? Don't they give any support, like money and food?

What's the consequences of that in the society?

Do you think that black people hating white people is about a lacking of a father figure?

Also, do you think that black people, in general, needs movies that could serve them as a father figure?

I'm sorry about questioning a lot about the father figure thing. But I think that the lack of a father figure leads to an unstable society.

There's a theory about the orphans of WW1 becoming nazis because they saw Hitler as a father figure.

I'm brazilian, this' less of a thing here, since pretty much everyone is mixed anyway.

>did you dress up in a costume when you wen to go see the movie

>How exactly white people affect black people lives? (voting for trump doesn't count)
Well, technically it does because he is my President.
>About the father figure... do fathers really leave their children to their mothers so they'll raise them alone? Don't they give any support, like money and food?
Yes, some of the times they are in jail though.
>What's the consequences of that in the society?
IDK. Less money which leads to more problems.
>Do you think that black people hating white people is about a lacking of a father figure?
Most don't though.
>Also, do you think that black people, in general, needs movies that could serve them as a father figure?
No. Don't think I implied this...
>I'm sorry about questioning a lot about the father figure thing. But I think that the lack of a father figure leads to an unstable society.
It's okay, it's more of a money thing though.
>There's a theory about the orphans of WW1 becoming nazis because they saw Hitler as a father figure.
>I'm brazilian, this' less of a thing here, since pretty much everyone is mixed anyway.
When your life is shit doesn't matter if you have a father figure or not you will find anyone who can promise you a better life and follow them.

How do black people feel about sneedposting?

I see.

Why black people didn't watch Blade movies?

Most of my white friends really like it. So what's the difference between Black Panther and Blade?

Qwik maff

They did. Black Panther is a big budget film all about black people, it puts them in light and shows everyone how they fill. This is why the villain is so relatable he is wondering why Wakanda didn't help the billions of suffering back people in the world even though they had the power.

fucking kek, underrated

Why don't you?

Why do so many people jump on this movie like it’s some achievement for blacks

It’s literally 1970’s style blaksploitation about a pretend isolationist monarchist nation invented by white nerds to capitalize on the civil rights era

Why do black people want attention so badly?

I've some poor neighbors of US, it's actually a really comfy place to live.

So what's exactly the problem?

It doesn't seem to me that there's a lack of safe areas, urbanized areas or that lacks power, water or any basic stuff.

Do you think that the black community culture are somewhat aborting themselves?

I've read that you're socially "punished" for been successful. Is that true?

Is it true that home violence, specially against women, is common?

needs more colonizing

Blacks really don't give a fuck about "oppression" as long as they can look and feel good at least. This movie is literally a "we wuz kangz" blaksploitation movie and blacks love every minute of it. It really goes to show that even if white went out blacks aint taking over shit because they are just so fucking dumb and desperate, that will be the Chinese and the Hispanics will cleanse them like in Compton.

Inferiority/superiority complex, they think they are oppressed and gods at the same time basically and that evil wypipo are jealous and trying to hold them down and if they weren't they would be like Wakanda kek.

A friend told me that in Brazil the fact of races being mixed makes racism somewhat more directed to the social stats, yes it still has racism toward blacks but different from Americans where blacks "protect themselves" and automatically identify themselves and they always come with distrust against whites . In Brazil, blacks themselves have a certain prejudgement with other blacks because of behavior or what they're wearing...

>Has a budget of over 200 million.
>All black cast
Why do you think user?

>I've some poor neighbors of US, it's actually a really comfy place to live.
No it's not, I hate being poor. I don't even live in a neighborhood with lots of crime I have it lucky compared to other people in my race, I have had few encounters of racism compared to other people of my race and generation.
>It doesn't seem to me that there's a lack of safe areas, urbanized areas or that lacks power, water or any basic stuff.
What is Flint, Michigan? It not the only area like that lots of area in the US don't have clean drinking water.
>Do you think that the black community culture are somewhat aborting themselves?
Wdym, giving up? No.
>I've read that you're socially "punished" for been successful. Is that true?
Yes very poor and crime high areas, I don't live in those places thank god.
>Is it true that home violence, specially against women, is common?
No.

>Blacks really don't give a fuck about "oppression" as long as they can look and feel good at least.
Nigga what
>This movie is literally a "we wuz kangz" blaksploitation movie and blacks love every minute of it.
You literally know nothing about black peoplle do you.
>It really goes to show that even if white went out blacks aint taking over shit because they are just so fucking dumb and desperate, that will be the Chinese and the Hispanics will cleanse them like in Compton.
Plain racism.
>
We don't.
You don't know shit.

Your friend is correct. The way you dress and talk reveals who you are.

It's not racism, but more like, prejudice?

But it's true, people who dress like "Vida Loka" is clearly not wanting to be part of society as the modern/civilized world understand it.

There're people on slums who don't dress like that, for example, and they've got common jobs and stuff.

It's more about the way you present yourself to society.

Also, almost everyone studied in public schools, and you live with all kind of people in public school... so... some kind of people leave you a bad impression.

And most of the time, people who dress and act like "vida loka" are the ones who like to bully, being violent and use drugs.

not op but they did

also the last blade movie came out 13 years ago

>>I've some poor neighbors of US, it's actually a really comfy place to live.
>No it's not, I hate being poor. I don't even live in a neighborhood with lots of crime I have it lucky compared to other people in my race, I have had few encounters of racism compared to other people of my race and generation.
>>It doesn't seem to me that there's a lack of safe areas, urbanized areas or that lacks power, water or any basic stuff.
>What is Flint, Michigan? It not the only area like that lots of area in the US don't have clean drinking water.
>>Do you think that the black community culture are somewhat aborting themselves?
>Wdym, giving up? No.
>>I've read that you're socially "punished" for been successful. Is that true?
>Yes very poor and crime high areas, I don't live in those places thank god.
>>Is it true that home violence, specially against women, is common?
>No.

Do you believe if white people were gone black people would kill each other off before the Chinese realized there was nobody to stop them from wiping your race out with the casual brutality that would make Hitler look like an amateur?

the amount of blacks that hate whites is about the same as the amount of whites that hate blacks, both a small minority.
The problem is when someone of either small minority groups has any authority on a situation involving the two.

>Do you believe if white people were gone black people would kill each other off before the Chinese realized there was nobody to stop them from wiping your race out with the casual brutality that would make Hitler look like an amateur?
You realize that the Chinese are already in Africa right? They import a large amount of stuff from Africa because of their population size. If they wanted to kill black people they already would have started by now.

I do?

you racist nigger.

>If they wanted to kill black people they already would have started by now
>would have
>started
>by now

asian here, they already are

You stupid moron, you know even less about wyipo. Your literally paying to see a fucking comic book movie written by 2 Jews that pretends that blacks could be ahead of everyone thanks to magic rocks and no wypipo, grow up. And lol of course I'm waysis everyone is including you because to you all racism is is just a white person not kissing you ass. Nobody likes you people because all you do is complain and cause problems and blame everyone else and get angry and attack people when they call you on it, fix that shit and maybe people might take you seriously. Oh and yes Chinese and Hispanics HATE blacks, don't buy into that POC nonsense, you guys are not some coalition.

>Wdym, giving up? No.
I meant, like being toxic to themselves. So it leads to less successful black people in comparison to whites.

I feel like blacks close themselves to the "world" within their communities, why does that happen?

I know there're racists, but isn't that overreacting?

Or american society is really that racist?

I know they are that's the point, if white people were gone do you believe with the petty tribal infighting or gangs in the US and their dire need to expand they wouldn't realize it would be easier without you than with you?

Probably, if you complain about wypipo causing your problems and also say white people are losers or your better than them then yeah.

Yeah, makes sense.

Sun down laws still apply to blacks in Hispanic neighbors hoods you know, things arent looking to good for y'all in the future.

Lol

>Your literally paying to see a fucking comic book movie written by 2 Jews that pretends that blacks could be ahead of everyone thanks to magic rocks and no wypipo, grow up.
No. I am paying to see fiction, that's all nothing less get over it and grow the fuck up.

>screenplay
>written by two nigs.
euthanize yourself.

Yes? I am waysist to people who complain that I cause all their problems and try to pretend they don't cause their own.

I see, so that "Black lives matter" thing is more like, a minority thing?

No. I am paying to see fiction, that's all nothing less get over it and grow the fuck up.
No shit it's fiction, the idea of blacks making a high tech super city is laughable, grow up and stop watching fucking movies designed for children.

yeah blm is joke.
you can even interpret the bad guy as a metaphor for blm.

Go look up who created black panther and tell me it's a black guy and not two Jews, go on I'll wait

>no shit it's fiction
>complains about how unrealistic it is.

>Flint, Michigan
I'm reading about it, it doesn't seem a racist thing at all, but bad management.

You said you're poor, but I guess most americans are, so, what exactly is the problem with the place you live?

You can always get rich/make more money as long you're educated enough/entrepreneur.

How being poor and being black is related?

Majority of people get their cause, they just look really stupid they way they do things.

So when I do it, it's wrong but when everyone else does it, it's okay? Brah, go back to Cred Forums, we don't want you here.

What's unrealistic is the fact that blacks in Africa built a super city and are not chucking spears (oh wait in the movie they do kek) in loin cloths like they did all throughout history and today, It's like watching a movie about a team of jacked Chinese dominating at basketball and not thinking it's absurd.

>see a fucking comic book movie written by 2 Jews
nice try dipshit.

do you feel being a subhuman is part of your identity, or something you have to fight daily?

I see, it makes sense.

I miss spoke about the movie but Black Pma

not if it's a comic book fantasy about a meteor from space giving them super tech, the fuck you think this is?

*but Black Panther was literally written by two Jews originally.

user, you're not making sense

clearly.

So just to be clear
>>Asians hate blacks
Mexicans hate blacks
>>Whites feel some sort of guilt for shit they didn't do so we put up with blacks
Blacks think Asians and Mexicans are with them on hating whites who are the only people keeping them from being wiped out.

This shit would be funny if it wasn't sad

I see, it makes sense.

>at no point in the movie did STEP INTO THE SPOTLIGHT (Woo) by Run The Jewels play
Shit film desu

yeah it counts
america spreading their seed on anything non american is colonization

>How being poor and being black is related?

Thor is like that, they're using swords.

It's just the way it's on the comics.
The movie is actually a great adaptation from the comics.

Okay, so, just out of curiosity-
nobody actually looks at what's happened (repeatedly) in African countries after all the white people are removed from power and say "Yeah, that's good. We need to do that too," right?
Right?

wdym

fucking insane, if that meteor crashed irl you wanna know what would happen? Nothing because blacks didn't even use there own resources they had before anyone else got there. They had Ivory, diamonds, domesticated animals (Italians domesticated the Zebra in a few short decades) and plenty of food. And all they did was sit around doing nothing and killing each other the entire time, everyone else moved forward and they stayed stagnant. No magical meteor or anything would make these people into a hub of genius and prosperity.

How are you not offended by the racist shit?
>WHAT ARE THOSE?
>literal chimp out
>advanced civilzation still dressing like stereotypical tribesman, everyone has a fucking spear

how do you feel about some black people and sjw's claims that this film is anti black?

>this film is being shat on from both extreme ends of the spectrum as anticipated.

>muh 400 hundred years
Asians and Jews had an awful time here and made something of themselves, why don't you stop being so pathetic and waiting for reparations that are never coming

if a meteor of that substance and size crashed irl they'd be dead.
And once again...
ITS NOT REAL.
Wakanda is not a real people, so who cares if they werent as fucking dumb as real tribes were.
fucking mook.

Is the reason Asians are colonizing Africa because they are looking for Wakanda?

he is not saying give me reparations, he is just throwing out an idea on why they are related.

But isn't there poor white people too?

I don't think it's exactly related user.

Being black doesn't make you poor or anything like that. It's more about the culture.

I get this feeling that black people kind of excludes themselves from society.

Asians had this problem of suffering from racism but they got through it.

I can relate to the cultural problem, being a brazilian myself.

This, nobody likes blacks there is no such thing as "people of color" because there is no solidarity when blacks kill Asians and Indian store owners in robberies and have gang wars with Hispanics. Everyone is against them and ironically only white people are making sure everyone else doesn't tear them apart.

It’s based off a comic book user...

>advanced civilzation still dressing like stereotypical tribesman, everyone has a fucking spear
it's their culture and their an isolated country, Japanese people were still wearing dresses when the west went there. the spears also functioned as a anti-tank lazer

>he ain't axin' for no reparashuns wyteboi, he just be saying y'all enslavin' a nigga centuries ago is why we can't stop committing 50% of violent crime

>ITS NOT REAL.
Tell that to the black people who believe it would be if not for wypipo, fuck this absurd capeshit and fuck anyone who defends it.

Strawman

Will your community be receiving funds from the proceeds of this movie like Disney promised?

Yeah and if Hollywood depicted futuristic Japan to all be worshipping at Shinto temples, sitting on the fucking floor in houses with paper walls, it'd be called racist

How can the movie be anti-white when the Antagonist is supporting White genocide

Really?

What is your favorite anime?

show me da wey

No it's not, ask blacks why they commit half the murders and they will get in your face and scream about slavery, they don't give a fuck.

Was anything I said factually incorrect? No. So what's your problem?

And the people who believe it are dumb

Why shouldn’t I enjoy a movie because of some dumb people?

i do tell that to black people, shame that you fall under the same group of people that need to be reminded too.

You know those cunny threads, basically the anime equivalent of that.

I won’t

any one with gay sex, with cum dripping out of anuses, cartoon men breeding

it is a strawman because the discussion was never about crime rates.

this OP let's get some real answers

thissss.

It's basically the goal of Killmonger - give the weapons to blacks around the world (which basically means just a few places in North and maybe South America, now that I think of it) so that they can rise up and remove the whites (or possibly Latinos?) from power.

I'm kinda curious as to how widespread the idea could be, as a hypothetical political concept, given that whenever it actually occurs in real life, it hasn't worked out so well. I would think that the extreme contrast between the ideal and the reality would have significant impact.
I guess anecdotal evidence from a single person and the people they know is not really going to provide too much additional information on the matter, come to think of it. But hearing other thoughts on it may be of value anyway.

Then what would you like to say about blacks and their disproportionate claim to crime?
I mean Christ it's not like other races aren't equally as poor in retain areas, and yet their crime rates aren't as high.
Blacks are 13% of the US population and yet account for 50% of all murderers.
And the rapes. No one rapes because they're poor, it's not something done out of necessity.

What do you have to say?

That analogy dosent work since Future Japan would have already interacted with other cultures and adopted to other customs. Also wakanda was made like that in the 1960s, The move was just adapting the setting that came from the comics

Think about this, i mean seriously think about it
if a gang of mexicans were murdering their way through your black neighborhood who would you go to for help? other blacks? asians maybe? No you'd go find the nearest white person and beg them for help because no matter how badass black people pretend to be or bad mexicans are or indifferent to you asians would be when white people get serious and angry brutal shit happens until people are begging white people to stop or other white people make them stop.

Man I just want to talk about a comic book movie

Cop out

Ping pong the animation
Tiger and bunny
Kaiji
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

go back to Cred Forums faggot. the conversation started about blacks not making money then you went on talking about murder rates and rape.
Just go kill the ape that fucked you and your wife and fuck off, OP is just here to talk about some average piece of entertainment.

So I didn't like the movie at all, what do you think about this:
- Cut out like 90% of the world-building / vibranium shit, ground it in reality more or scale it way down
- Cut out most of the annoying dialogue scenes, corny jokes, the entire subplot about becoming king (just have him be king without the fight), focus on making us care about T'Challa and fleshing out leads more
- improve CGI effects or just use way more practical effects (most of the movie looked fake)
- get rid of Klaus or make him a side villain
- add in more scenes with the main villain as a child facing racism
- Introduce main villain immediately
- Have the third act fight scene be the middle movie fight scene (at like 60 min or so) and have the bad guys win
- the Rest of the movie is Black Panther trying to deal with revolutionaries destroying shit with vibranium weapons, and third act fight scene could be something like that

What do you think?

You can't ride a Zebra if correct, it's back can't handle they pressure.
>plenty of food
Yeah, but they didn't have agriculture they soil just wasn't made for it. They can hunt but cities don't form around hunting they form around agriculture.
>No magical meteor or anything would make these people into a hub of genius and prosperity.
Pretty much though.

>WHAT ARE THOSE?
No racist just annoying
>literal chimp out
To be fair his tribe was supposed to be very traditional and no one liked them.
Okay I can get where you coming from with this, but this is a totally isolationist country they have had no outside interaction.

If correct I think it was food and resources.

Yeah, and they are still poor, aren't they?

Don't watch much anime.

Most don't.

When you generalize like that of course we will get mad. Most murders are black on black anyway.
Sorry guys my recaptcha wouldn't load had to switch browserrs

>And the rapes. No one rapes because they're poor, it's not something done out of necessity.
>And the rapes. No one rapes because they're poor, it's not something done out of necessity.
Never heard of this one before.

>- Cut out like 90% of the world-building / vibranium shit, ground it in reality more or scale it way down
Then it's not black panther.
>- Have the third act fight scene be the middle movie fight scene (at like 60 min or so) and have the bad guys win
Rather have it removed or longer.

fuck off you mong

>the conversation started about blacks not making money then you went on talking about murder rates and rape.
Do you fucking know why my dude?
Because poverty is always, ALWAYS the excuse given when black crime rates are brought up. Even though there are non black areas equally as poor with less crime, and rape is another crim blacks are kings of but should have no connection to poverty. You can join a gang if money is somehow that bad, you might have to kill some people, but fucking nobody is raping because they're poor.

How did you feel about Kilmonger's last words (paraphrased)
>I'd rather die than live in bondage, like the slaves who jumped
? I thought it was poignant, but maybe a little irresponsible. And it's ridiculous in the context of comic book shit, where villains regularly escape prison whenever the writers need it to happen.

How did you like the movie?

Every time blacks have regained power from whites they regretted it. In Zimbabwe and South Africa everything turned to shit when blacks regained power. Everyone recognizes that whites are better at running things. They're naturally great at running governments and handling the day to day administration of nations.

What's it like always being treated like a retarded kid.

>oh hes black and did something that others have done for years and years, let's all clap

>Okay I can get where you coming from with this, but this is a totally isolationist country they have had no outside interaction.
But culture devops independently, especially as technology advances and trends become more about practicality than tradition. Like the business suit. The business suit isn't based on clothing from 1000 years ago, it's just not. Contact can help trends spread but an isolationist culture doesn't stagnate.
The Europeans aren't wandering around with swords, or sword lasers. They made guns

but no one was talking about the scapegoat used for when they commit crimes. This chain started when some dude asked why are so many blacks poor.
You brought it up because you are seething faggot looking for a fight fuck stain.

Come on dude, Thor is just like that. lol

Thor is the reconciliation of sci-fi and Norse mythology, it isn't some random Nordic people who figured out advanced technology. The Asgardians are basically aliens who's technology informed the Nordic people, they copied the aliens.

>Because poverty is always, ALWAYS the excuse given when black crime rates are brought up
Because that's what sociologist conclude.
>Even though there are non black areas equally as poor with less crime,
No they aren't. The sociologist came to this conclusion because low income areas have large crime rates similar to black crime rates.

If he wasn't half american it wouldn't fit, but since he is half american it really sounds great.

>where villains regularly escape prison whenever the writers need it to happen
He will be in the ancestral plane probably, technically dead but whatever.

7 to 9. It's really good not Dark Knight though but it's one of the best marvel movies. If it would have been better with more politics and less fight could have been nominated for an Oscar.

>Every time blacks have regained power from whites they regretted it. In Zimbabwe and South Africa everything turned to shit when blacks regained power.
To be fair they didn't know how to lead. What about the Zulu's though, the Mala and Ghana Empire. They didn't need white people.

Fair point. The clothes should change, some of the weapons to but they have some weapons that are superior to guns they just aren't using them. The princess used these Vibration cannon I could say? They should be able to one shot majority of humans.

Loki also uses magic.

You're the one getting overly aggressive here, take a look at yourself.
I'm asking how blacks justify their disproportionate crime rates without resorting to poverty. Sorry if preempting the response was too complex for you

hmm i guess i forgot killmonger's last words do kinda make sense since he is a halfie.

Dude, it's the same thing. Dude.

This is like asking how to liberals justify climate change without measuring C02 levels.

Do you ever think your hands look unnaturally dirty? Whenever I look at black people's hands and feet they look really dirty even if/when they're washed

Do you think Michael B. Jordan's character's haircut is totally gay? Because it is pretty fucking gay.

No.
You would fit in with majority of black kids people, calling everything gay. I can't even say "hey" I gotta say "what up".

>thread about stupid fictional black people land comic book movie.
>how blacks justify their disproportionate crime rates without resorting to poverty?
is that why you keep asking that question over and over again.
is that why you slid this question in the middle of a different discussion as well, so you can get an answer?

My mom is black but she voted for. Reagan. Is she going to like Black Panther?

>people discover magic McGuffin and don't change their culture in hundreds of years
>adavanced aliens are the template Nordic people decide to base their culture off on
>dude totally the same lmao
It's completely different. Asgardians aren't using outdated technology or traditions, their culture is what Nordic people based their own culture on making it seem outdated to us when in fact it was highly advanced to the Asgardians.
Wakandans found a magic rock, advanced their civilization and yet didn't update their culture at all

Are you saying rape and murder is just an inherent behavior of blacks then?
Because again, impoverished white communities do not have rates of rape and murder as high as black communities.

dude

Idk. Probably.
No nigga. I am saying that trying to remove poverty out of equation is like trying to move C02 out the climate change equation.

kek.

>To be fair they didn't know how to lead. What about the Zulu's though, the Mala and Ghana Empire. They didn't need white people.
What about primitive bush people? What about them? None of them ever lead a modern nation state. None were capable of it. It's a completely different skill set than they have ever needed before. They are primitive apes thrust into the modern world with no time to adjust. We are tens of thousands of years more advanced in evolution. They can't hope to compete and our international aide efforts are hurting them by preventing them from going through the tough transition. The Western powers had to evolve by allowing the weak and stupid to die so that the strong and intelligent could prosper. We aren't allowing Africans to do the same. It's necessary. All of those masses of sub-80 IQ Africans will need to die off so the smart ones can take over and replace them.

Lurking here for 5 mins I now realize how superior 8tv is. We don't even allow niggers on our board.

How does discovering an alien metal make Africans suddenly capable of building scyscrapers and touch-screen computers?

how many people do you think are legitimately racist to your kind on Cred Forums?

It doesn't, I never said it did.

So I'm hearing a "yes blacks rape more than any other race because they're poor"
Is there good money in raping? Feed a family?

How many Cred Forums users are own here? Then about 1/8 to 1/4 of the actual Cred Forums users then we have a good estimate.

I legit said already that I had never heard of the raping thing and you haven't shown me any statics that they do. All I know is the crime thing.

Jesus user

So
this guy?

are you looking for an actual answer?
Do you just want to pat your back and validate yourself?
When did the black man rape you user?

you guys are dumb as shit for engaging this troll/nigger in ""discussion"". He can't even use the English language or logic properly.

This thread should be deleted.

Obviously a racist. The speed he is responding makes it seem like he has no life, while I am trying to watch tv in the background.

yeah i think its gay as fuck. cant believe no one brought it up until now. also can't believe an elite top tier special forces guy would sport that kind of cut. it looks like a nigger version of a kpop haircut

WE

This is how people act when you don't have an upboat system or way to delete commits you don't like.

Give a man a mask, and they will tell you the truth.

>are you looking for an actual answer?
The fact you are smart enough to say that already means you know the answer to your question.

nigga wearing vegeta armor and shit

I really liked your answers user, good night from Brazil. Peace.

while i somewhat agree with that statement, its debatable whether they will tell you the truth.
More accurate they act more truthfully.

How is Black Panther able to do the things he does (like running 40 mph) in Civil War if he hasn't drunk the magic purple drank yet?

Why is you, a nigger, on Cred Forums

You post BLACKED shit, I hate you

good question, maybe he was already allowed to drink it, he already had the costume so maybe his dad retired the role of the panther and was just king.

He has. They give him an antidote when he first fights for the crown and the second time he fights kill.

this isn't Cred Forums

You guys fucking suck, OP has been nothing but forthcoming if black people were so subhuman and broken then OP would have gotten fed up with these random baseless insults and called you a bunch of honkey crackers but OP stayed cool.

no the person you replied to before, but the conversation was about why being black and poor is related. It's because they are not genetically inclined to the same type of society as you and me. They would have been much better off if slavery/colonialism was never a thing and they were left in Africa. They are good at other things, integrating with whites and Asians? Not so much.

So you are saying black people are more tribal than white people?

why does he have so many pimples on his chest

There are plenty of black individuals who are decent. They're just an extreme minority. The overwhelming majority of blacks are below average IQ, violent, criminal and incapable of surviving in the modern world.

I'm about as right wing as you can get and even I'm getting pissed reading some of what the people """"on my side""" are saying. Yeah, we get kikes want as much inclusion and diversification as possible and media is hurt as a result, but jesus shit, when you immediately start spouting unprompted racial shit, it makes you look as bad as marxist tumblr faggots. There's a time and place for race realism and nigger hate when it's prompted, but simply yelling "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on Cred Forums is making you look fucking bad.

a generalization, though there are examples that support your claim there are many that refute it.
Many i have had the mild to fair pleasure of knowing though there are experiences i have had that speak contrary to that.
Every race has their own group of niggers.

...perhaps

burn scars for each kill.
Alot of whites, blacks, and sand niggers likley.

They aren't pimples they are some thing in African culture they do to make them appear similar to crocodiles. He did it because he was a SEAL and wanted to show his kills.

This is what I am read can't confirm.

Op hasn't broken yet? Came here a while ago, insulted OP and left. Assuming he would get angry and ruin his own thread as every other nigger does.

How has OP managed to stay cool? He is probably white in disguise.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

>whites 60% of the population 66% of rapes
>Hispanics 30% of the population 20% of rapes
>blacks 13% of the population 31% of rapes

So let me ask again, why are blacks disproportionately rapists? Literally raping more than double what we'd expect them to.

what are your thoughts on watching a black nationalist movie?

Not him but yes, ans tribalism is severely needed on today's society
The jews have removed tribalism from white people for good

If being violent is heritable I could say this about white people.

This doesn't make since when you look at the vikings. The really only changed when they got technology from southern Europe.

Yeah he said he was in Afghan and iraq.

>inb4 doesn't add to 100%
It's called rounding

But the black nationalists lost.

>every race has their own group of niggers
this is true, but we are talking about averages. There are many people that will accept the obvious differences between races that have logically occured as a result of different climates and divergent development. They will accept that these differences can be in musculatre, hormones, bone structure, stature, morphology, moisture retention...etc, but when you bring up intelligence and neurological dispositions, suddenly the conversation sours and it becomes a big no-no to even question that they could differ.
I'm sorry, but if you seriously think that there are no inherent differences in the neurological capacities of asians, europeans, middle easterners, blacks and australoids, you are seriously burying your head in the sand.

fair enough. Africa also got technology from Europe and they never used it to their advantage. In fact, they've practiced lidditism and never maintained any of it.

why cant people just shut the fuck up about these mediocre cartoon movies from marvel and dc? why are our cultural debates revolving around this dogshit

you sure like to think of blacks and rape.

You could say it, but you would be lying. We know from statistics and reality that blacks are by far the most violent race on Earth. They are a minority and commit the majority of violent crime globally. No other race even comes close to the per capita violence. That's just a fact and there is tons of data to back it up.

It is mainstream entertainment, meaning everyone is more likely to be aware of it thus more people talk about it.

Oh. I am guessing all black people are just apes to you.

They all lost. Killmonger died but what he wanted came true to an extent. Wakanda isn't isolationist anymore. If the writers were kino this would cause a civil war in the sequel or one after that, because after 1000s of years living isolationist you simply just don't switch over night.

Because phase 3 is a lot better, significantly.

so what do you want OP to do about it?
Bleach his skin?
It is completely understandable why he is avoiding your questions.
Just like it is completely understandable what kind of person you are and why you have been asking this question for the past hour.

i just dont understand why 300 million dollars in CGI explosions need to be tied into national conversations about race relations

Because at the end of the day it's still a marvel movie. I really just want a marvel movie without conflict and see if it would sell well. This is a movie that could have done it remove the last fight scene add in more drama and this movie would have been kino for me.

Will you please move with your whole family back to Wakanda?

I didn't ask any question. There is more than one person ITT.

>We know from statistics and reality that blacks are by far the most violent race on Earth.
I mean at one point in time so were white people, and black violence is very recent.

while the movie is the definition of mildly enjoyable. No blockbusters really tackle the political nature of nationalism, supremacy groups, and isolationism, genocide like this film does.
It's the only one of these marvel films that has something to say about our own reality and i appreciate the ironic non black and white stance on these issues.
i expected full leftist sjw propaganda, and appreciated not getting that.

No, I have some respect for apes, niggers on the other hand...
You must break OP, release the gorilla in you. Its time to murder. Let your instincts take reign.

Incorrect. There is no period in history in which statistics show whites being more violent than blacks. I would ask you to attempt to find such statistics but I already know you can't because they don't exist.

Since I surf a lot of Cred Forums excepted the same thing. Gladly I was wrong and I actually thought it was a good movie.

Are you real? No period? Not one at all? Are you sure? Have you taken a history class, any at all? Even one should be enough.

>the idea of blacks making a high tech super city is laughable

Looking at your comment, the idea of whites doing the same at some point of history seems laughable. And the laugh is fucking sad. Truly, the golden age of Europeans is done with and now the era of amerimutt manbabies is upon us.

He's probably measuring "violence" through a lens of war, probably saying something like "yeah whites during the crusades were the most violent, or whites were violent during the civil war," if I'm assuming correctly (I can't imagine how else you could frame the conversation to support that claim).
There's a difference between war and internal conflict and committing crime and first degree murder out of disagreeableness and a penchant for contentious behavior. Africa was defined by its tribalism for the entirety of its existence until colonialism, and they had just as much conflict and in-fighting as anyone else. We are simply talking about black people's inherent proclivity towards violence and their aggressiveness tendencies. You're using a faulty broad-brush historical comparison when we have the very real situation of black crime has been a reality ever since they started living in cities as an actual reference.

>accepting his bullshit premise
Nope. That's actually a very baseless claim that even the staunchest alt-right debaters wouldn't argue, because it's very arbitrary and unprovable.

No, OP. The KKK was formed because of your violent thugs.
Had your people not being so prompt to violence then the KKK wouldn't have ever existed. Let that sink in for a second, you're a violent person full of hate. Only Wakanda can save you now.

Yes I've read history. Whites were relatively peaceful compared to the thousands of African genocides and the 40,000 years of African ultra-violence. Even today Africans massacre Pygmy tribe people to eat their flesh and say they aren't humans, they call them animals. Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Kony, South Africa. All violence all the time. Africa is tens of thousands of years of murder, genocide, rape, violence, thieving. Africans even eat albinos to absorb magic powers. Unlike you, I have sources because my information is real. You just spread lies and myth.

theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/09/congo.jamesastill

>Asians and Jews had an awful time here and made something of themselves

Inb4 "those fucking chinks and kikes undermining WHITE MAN, REEEEEEEEEEEE" rant.

Nigger what are you talking about? The best places to live are high trust white societies and they only get worse the more diverse they get, yeah the age of wypipo is over and the age of Chinese/Muslims have begun, but at least were not racist.

Omg you are real.

>Africa is tens of thousands of years of murder, genocide, rape, violence, thieving.
Most of it is actually pretty tribal but whatever.

Prove you're black

False. The KKK was formed because too many blacks were voting for Republicans and the Democrats needed a paramilitary wing to put them in their place.

>these comments
>the absolute state of Cred Forums
Honestly, I wish we just never fucking enslaved niggers or had colonialism, or at the very least we should have fucking got rid of them and sent them all back to Africa after emancipation. We would have saved ourselves a hell of a lot of fucking problems 150 years down the line instead of just lining the pockets of a few wealthy land owning southern elites. Now we get to listen to niggers gripe and pitch a fit and jews explot them and shove them in our face for the rest of eternity. Fuck this.

There were actually only like 3k lynchings I believe and 1/3 of them were done to whites, the KKK formed because of black behavior, not just spontaneous hate.

Does slavery count as white violence?

Slavery was blacks selling blacks.

Nice that Black Panther used Lou Reed's "Wakanda Wild Side." during the closing credits.

You are Outdated Farm Equipment.

movie night in prison?

yeah, both the protagonist and antagonist share common beliefs and morals of both political parties.
Bad guy was both blm and black hitler only hitler didn't get stopped by a guy in a cat suit but you get the point.
He was also wasn't hard to sympathize with, he wanted blacks to rule over whites but he was still spiteful against wakanda for caring for it's own people instead of the world.
Was not expecting it from Disney.

You're the oldest race on the planet. So why do you refuse to go the dinosaur route? Its time.

Yeah it's always tribes and gangs with black people. But they still blame whites. Blacks are just naturally violent.

ok, no this one is bait.

>AMA
Why are the black characters and society depicted in the film, although framed as being technologically super-advanced, still steeped in tribal traditions and mannerisms?

For example, why does the antagonist speak with the diction of a "ghetto nigger", and why do the female "guards" (?) all have skin heads and tote zulu-like spears?

true but it does not absolve the buyer of their own sins.

Why pretend you even care when blacks are still doing it to themselves today and you ignore it?

are you actually retarded? I'm asking seriously.
Maybe your train of thought would merit discussion in 20,000 BC when we had hunter/gatherer societies, but high-tech civilization was never at any point a pipe dream for Europeans ever in relevant history. I could see you maybe having a point by citing the dark ages when academia regressed due to religious shit, but jesus fuck, Byzantium and other white civilizations still prospered during that time. This is quite really the least intelligent comment in the entire thread.
I'm serious, it's as bad as me saying "the idea of fish evolving to walk on land at some point in history seems laughable."

Bullshit, we don't owe you anything and we are free of any sins, sins are not fucking genetic unlike your IQ and that is what causes you problems

>only 3k lynchings
One, it was actually almost 5k. Two, isn't 1 too much? Whites were lynched for defending or helping black people, and their unlawful killing isn't any less tragic.
That happened, but it's frequently overstated to shift the bulk of blame onto Africa. As if once slaves got on the boat, life was peaceful bliss due to their benevolent white rulers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism Bye.

But it does change what those sins are.
Capturing someone and turning them into a slave is a different thing from buying and owning a slave.

i am not saying we owe anything cause we do not, every race has done fucked up shit.
Im saying that blacks selling blacks is fucked up on their part, just like how whites treated slaves was fucked up.

What sin? Saving them from execution and bringing them to a better place to give them better opportunities? The black American community owes us a lot. We gave them everything they have.

>slavery

Which women from the movie would you fuck, marry and kill?

That purple China tells me this map can't be trusted.

Black Americans are better off than their African relatives. They owe us many thanks. Every luxury they have is because of us.

The comments should legit be enough at this point.

>or at the very least we should have fucking got rid of them and sent them all back to Africa after emancipation.
That was the plan until someone killed Jefferson.

Not all slavery was bad, just the majority.

At the beginning yes.

Hilarious. /s

>he was still spiteful against wakanda for caring for it's own people instead of the world.
How can you not be they legit have a city of gold. What grinds my gears even more is that they have a way of identifying themselves from other Africans, that is one of the most racist things I have ever seen.
>Was not expecting it from Disney.
pretty much.

Civilization just doesn't automatically develop, the reason we predict why the neaderthals didn't develop farming is because they werent able to farm. This has been a relatively relaxed period in the last 10000 years that allowed us to farm.

>Bait.

>Why are the black characters and society depicted in the film, although framed as being technologically super-advanced, still steeped in tribal traditions and mannerisms?
Guessing isolationism
>For example, why does the antagonist speak with the diction of a "ghetto nigger", and why do the female "guards" (?) all have skin heads and tote zulu-like spears?
Because he is half american and grew up in american. Idk why spears, skin head is for combat.

not the person you are replying to, but when you end a comment with "bye." you are no better than a 14 year old girl giving their opinion on something like gun control after doing 30 seconds of research which consisted of her airhead friend saying it was "totes bad."
Neck yourself.

>Whites were lynched for defending or helping black people, and their unlawful killing isn't any less tragic.
They were lynched because they were criminals, lynching wasn't just some thing white people did when they got bored to black people because they felt like it, It was never just about you and that's the problem you believe that this shit was solely formed to persecute you, it was not. it's the equivalent of a hanging and it was done to criminals and they did it to black so often because blacks are over represented in crime, just like today. You were not the victim of some unique evil done to you for "muh skin-color" it was done as a reaction to your behavior just like it was done to white people who did the same, they weren't lynched for helping blacks just committing crimes.

None of them had big tits. Kill all.

I owe you for slavery then segregation? Then saying racism is gone even though people who experienced segregation in my race are still alive/

>big tits
at least OP has good taste

thats right user.

We bought them as slaves and kept them that way to bring them better life and opportunity.
I'm not some white guilt faggot and yes good did come out of it but stop pretending any form of human slavery is not a bad thing.

>someone killed Jefferson
Not the guy you talked to...but I bet it was the Jews

>They were lynched because they were criminals
Yeah because they would never lie about the crime just to get rid of niggers.

China has more honor students than North America (Canada, US, and Mexico) have students.

>They were lynched because they were criminals
Who is Emmett Till

i am white you gerbil fuck.

Timestamp or you're larping. I can say you're pretty convincing but saying "I'm black" is a classic here

They might but what makes more sense, they executed criminals or just randomly persecuted blacks for NO REASON, well? Blacks commit more crimes and were executed, that's why we don't want to live among you.

No. You bought us to use as farming equipment.

>What grinds my gears even more is that they have a way of identifying themselves from other Africans, that is one of the most racist things I have ever seen.

I don't understand. Why shouldn't they consider themselves separate from the other Africans?
They absolutely are different. Not only by history and nationality, but by the fact that they're literally a secret society. Ethiopians are not Zimbabweans, and Wakandans are very, very different from both.
If anything, the idea that race is more significant than the realities of personal or national identity is the most racist of all.

There is no need to lie about crime when regarding blacks

>no reason
Racism is a reason.

Niggers believe white man's history when it's convenient.
All the parts where evil whitey beats up on the po' negros. All that's true.
The other parts that don't give credit to negros for building every building and inventing every invention. That's just the white man's lies.

i was sarcastically mocking the user dumbass.

Racism isn't real, jewboy

So did I, what did you think about the battle rhinos?
At least two characters in the movie had lazy eyes
forget blacks, this movie had the best lazy eye representation ever.

>Racism isn't real

How am I supposed to tell sarcasm on the internet?

Your own fucking behavior might be a reason to and not just spontaneous wypipo rage, but no you dindu nuffin' ever to make some hate you, never committed crimes, never raped, no nothin'.

>Every black is after me
Did those ghetto niggers bully you in school or mug you?

People fucking hate you because of what you do you retard, that's why rasicm exists because blacks behave in a way that is destructive and refuse to change.

Its not, its a fidget of your imagination

There is a rational reason, and an imaginary one you tell children. You're using the imaginary one, jewboy. Discard it, and find a rational one, and you will find the truth.

>battle rhinos
On that subject -
rhinos are real things. They exist.
So why couldn't they get them to look more realistic? Seriously.

Very tired, cliche claim. It assumes that the slave trade had no effect on the countries slaves were taken from. Also, you're implying that slavery was somehow for our own good, when the people who took us had no intention of seeing us rise up to where we are today.
>Not all slavery was bad, just the majority.
You're gonna need to clarify this one for me.
>not the person you are replying to
Sure.
>you are no better than a 14 year old girl...
Didn't realize it came off that way. Now that I see it again, it does look kinda like something a teenage girl would do. Next time I'll just post the link without any extra comment.
It sounds like you not only agree with lynching, but would support it today. Is that the case?

>thats right user.
that should be the first hint.
>to bring them better life and opportunity
cmon man.
> stop pretending any form of human slavery is not a bad thing.

context my dude.
did you not check who i was responding to?

American black sure but not a real African.

Except I'm a NEET, Im not doing anything.

for you

Not the guy you're talking to but yes, lynching is awesome.

Your wasting your life away and making your mother suffer. Kill yourself.

I agree with it because they didn't do it randomly to every black person, If they did there wouldn't be any black people in the south. They did it to people committing crimes because they lynched tons of whites to, you simply can't understand that it wasn't done because of your skin color but as a consequence of your criminal actions and you try and pretend this isn't the case by saying ever lynching must have been am Emmett till and must have been a black person when this sin't the case. You make people racist because your low IQ and impulse control makes you prone to violence and crime on average. The truth is racist and you know it.

I dont live with her.

lol friendly fire, good job.

were u kangzs?

There are several types of slavery but the one I am talking about is forced labour. This is where you used people for working and almost 99 of the time this end badly. Because this is basically capitalism they were trying to get the most effective profit so of course they aren't going to be nice, some where but not the majority at all.

Then go get strapped and cleanse a fucking ghetto, clean out your neighborhood and help make blacks get their shit together, you would make a difference at least.

Give me an example where you'd agree with the lynching. I'm curious.

Thanks bro

OP your thread just got hijacked by anoter nigger. And unlike you, he is an uneducated moron. How does it feel that he single handedly ruined your cool thread?

>Go in a ghetto and get shot
No thanks.
Statistically you'd be safer going there than me.

Sorry, this thread is a shitshow.

I know you being a bitch but if you are saying they aren't any African kingdoms you are just stupid and wrong

Still not seeing what you're getting at. What are some actual examples of people who've been under this acceptable slavery?

>you're implying that slavery was somehow for our own good, when the people who took us had no intention of seeing us rise up to where we are today.
did u know the first slave owners were black??

He said entertaining, not interesting. Both were good, but Klaw was fucking cool as shit and fun.

You owe us for being here and being richer thanks to being in America. You should be thanking us every day, or else go back if you think that's better.

One of my friends asked me to go see this movie earlier, I made up an excuse to not go because there is no way in fuck I'm going to go see this absolute dumpster fire of a movie

At least you were useful. Back in Africa you were just criminals and conquered enemies of other more powerful Africans.

name one that still exist to this day???

Not him again but when someone steals and geta caught by civilians, civilians in situ have the right to take reparations on the thief.
Same with a murder on a neighborhood.

We don't need the police, civilians can take care of themselves if they unite. Don't give a fuck the skin color(even though I know niggers will be hanging the most, and that's hilarious) any person that does it should pay with some civilian justice.
Burglars should be shot on sight too, no rope necessary

Who?

It's american slavery. Forced labor for profit, usually cotton. It always turns bad because you are using something for profit and money drives people mad. At the start of america there wasn't this much racism until after Bacon's Rebellion and this caused the rich white people to divide the slaves (blacks) and the serfs(whites).
Bait.

Damn you missed a good movie.

Do the Roman and British Empire exist today?

In the south criminals who would engage in the act of cattle rusting would be lynched because back then taking someones live stock was the equivalent of a death sentence and they would be lynched as a result, this was the type of thing that made lynching necessary, if people didn't know you would die if you were caught doing it they would not hesitate and this would destroy families. I'm not in favor of lynching all blacks or anything but blacks were lynched because they did things like this and to ensure they and other groups would stop they needed a big enough punishment to make people fall in line, but because of low IQ and impulsiveness blacks would do shit like that without thinking it through and get lynched along with dumb whites. We think it's racist because it seems like it happened so often that it must have been racism when it was just that the average black is more prone to crime because of various factors and are more represented then whites, but whites were lynched as well for their crimes just the same.

It's a fact that you are better off in American than you would be in Africa. Even you know it. Slavers did you a huge favor. Billions of people wish they could be American and have that opportunity. You squander that opportunity and sit around feeling sorry for yourself because your skin is black. If we gave the same chance to a random kid from India he would create a tech company and become a billionaire.

it wasn't that bad.

Where's the lie? American blacks have the highest standard of living in the world out of all blacks on average, it doesn't matter if you asked for it because it's still true

But what if everyone in a community didn't like one person, but said person didn't commit a crime?
Is it ok to lynch them?

>Do the Roman and British Empire exist today?
i didnt ask that, i ask if any african kingdon still exist to day?
but here u go anyway
Country Monarch Type of monarchy
Bahrain King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa Constitutional
Belgium King Philippe (2013) Constitutional
Bhutan Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchukin Constitutional

so does that mean it was ok in the first place?
>hey some one brutally killed my father.
>but hey i inherited all his money.
>guess i should thank the murderer.

There is probably a good reason for that.
I would support it, and I would "support it" because its not my fucking business, each neighborhood keeps its own neighborhood clean. Don't care how others do it.

Are you blaming African slavers and the evil they did? You racist.

But what if its a woman lying about being raped because she didn't want an ugly guy asking her out?

Source?
Okay, I think I see what's going on. I forget that not everyone here lives in America, where we're supposed to have things like due process and proof of guilt. What country are you from? If you're shy just say the continent.
Dude, it's really weird that you want to defend any form of slavery. But whatever.
So for you, "stole a man's cow" is extreme enough to warrant bypassing the legal system and murdering a man. Glad to see you've got your priorities straight, and I pray to God you don't live on a farm.
See for why this is a dumb argument.

That's assuming that everyone would just go along with him and lynch him, you're assuming whites would just lynch a random black given the chance, this is wrong and simply your bias. Look at the case of Leo Frank, a Jew who raped and murdered a 13 girl in the south and tried to frame a black man to get out of it thinking they would just assume he did it. This is incorrect because they looked at the evidence and used their heads to figure out the black was innocent and instead lynched Leo because he was the one committing the crime, which is why they wanted to lynch him. For your premise was true they would have just lynched the black with no questions and not cared at all that the right man received justice, but they did care and the true criminal was punished which is why blacks were lynched so often, because they were acting as criminals in the case of a lynching.

English is a universal language................

two of those countries I have never heard of and would have never until you told me about them. Belgium was created in the 1830s.

Wow. I not defending it I am just saying that not all of the white people who were involved were bad, just the majority.

you can't put all the blame on them.
Yes they are responsible and the ones that put the chains on them but whites were the ones who chose to keep them in chains and were also committing vile acts against them for a century.

So you want to go back to Africa? Okay, bye. Guess you don't appreciate the amazing chance you were given to be successful in America. Guess you just want to be a poor African with no opportunities. We won't miss you.

What an unrealistic thing to tell a random guy to do

If you're trying to make me feel sorry for either of them, you're failing. I feel no pity for ugly guy or a stacy. The stacy will have to live knowing she killed someone, everyone else in the world will live better without an ugly guy in the available gene pool.

Also, that's some shit a sociopathic person would do, sociopathic people don't respect the norms, be it lynch or not. So its pretty irrelevant.

I can blame them. They are still doing it today. Whites are the ones who freed them. Why don't we get thanked? Africans are still keeping Africans in chains today. More Africans are slaves to other Africans today than were slaves 200 years ago in America. They haven't changed. We did. We freed them and get no thanks. We gave them free money and get no thanks. We gave them everything they have and no thanks. They just do drugs and shoot each other for fun. The truth is ugly but still true.

>stole a man's cow" is extreme enough to warrant bypassing the legal system and murdering a man.
You fucking moron stealing a mans cow back then was a death sentence because the cow was how he made money, people didn't just go into the grocery store to buy things they had to work harder back then to survive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

You can't comment sorry.
You have too much present privilege.

You are just sitting on your ass with the modern comfort and technology of 2018 and judging people who existed before electricity.

Your privilege excludes you from judging these people.

>Because that's what sociologist conclude.

Meanwhile in the real world, things aren't so simple.

Look, I have no idea why African Americans fuck up so hard, but they really do fuck up more than this simple ass explanation would mean if it was true. It's not poverty because their crime outclasses similarly impoverished areas full of white people, including outside the US. It's not racism because black non-African-Americans tend to do much better. Even immigrant Jamaicans do better, but immigrant Africans do very well and depending on where they're from fit the "model immigrant" stereotype. It can't be that immigrants are the cream of the crop because the success follows through to the immigrants descendants, even though stuff like IQ tends to regress to the mean. And it can't be that the wealth of the first immigrants helps, because Arab and Turkish immigrants do well, but then the kids and grandkids fuck up hard, which is why you see the MSM try to pretend a lot of terrorism is from the native population when they're actually second or third generation immigrants. The closest answer I can think of is "culture" but I havn't looked into that explanation.

So why do African Americans specifically suck so bad? It's not poverty, that's the most obviously wrong explanation because you can just go look at the FBI statistics and see that high income African Americans commit crimes at a higher rate than even poor whites.

we shouldn't need thanks for doing the right thing.
And most reasonable blacks are thankful for the freedom. It's just unrealistic to expect thanks, i sure as shit would be thankful but i would never say it.

>You have too much present privilege.
Why would you assume you would be an equal in a society you didn't help to build and was made via ideas none of you came up with? No, the USA isn't built out of cotton, you don't deserve to be equal to whites because you cause the vast majority or the crime and problems.

i agree, it is unfair to an extent to judge someone by the standards of our time, it is why i was against the removal of confederate statues.
But the enslavement of any human by any group of people is wrong no matter the time period. I can understand, empathize, can even see myself owning slaves during those times but it still is wrong.

>get enslaved by africans
>whites grant them freedom
I'm not even either race and niggers look like assholes in this situation.

Also whites didn't do the right thing, the right thing would have been to return them.

It's the one answer nobody wants to hear because most believe there is nothing they can do and would just have to always live with it, it's a genetic predisposition to violence and low IQ, if this is true then we are all fucked and simply trying to cope at this point with absurd answers.

Okay, that's a little different. I think it's a little more complex than simply saying good or bad, because you can have a morally fucked-up system with well-intentioned, less fucked-up participants. For instance, Benedict Cumberbatch's character in 12 years a slave. I guess that's an example of a good slaver? Sure, compare him to Fassbender's character and he's a godsend.
I don't think I said any of that. It simply doesn't make sense as a defense of slavery, from an ethical perspective. If something's ethical, it has to be ethical at the time you do it, not somehow justified hundreds of years later with events you have no knowledge of. There's multiple reasons your argument fails.
Okay, so tell me why you can't have the guy arrested, prove that he stole your cow and see him LEGALLY executed. Since you know so much about the 19th-century farmer life.

Slavery can be a good thing.

i wonder, if your case is so strong why are you leaving out the middle part in between them being captured by Africans and whites freeing them?

>muh legality
Dumb bootlicker.

Being unthankful is part of the problem with blacks and part of how they hurt themselves and waste the gifts they were given.

no, good can come from it but in itself it's a bad thing.

Jews have their hands clean in this. They were only providing ships. Never kill the merchant, he has no stakes in the fight

I don't know what "bad thing" means

But if *action* can bring good, then *action* can be a good thing. Whatever good means.

sure, but you are literally talking about expecting a thank you?

Because life back then was different, that's just how you dealt with criminals, with a bullet or a rope. Justice was dealt the the victims directly to the accusers with no middle men in the way. You can hate it but it's just how it was culturally. People are emotional creatures, if you hit someone expect to get hit back especially when you do something that can destroy a mans life like cattle rustling back then.

Being thankful is a state of mind. Niggers aren't thankful, and that's a bad thing.

and the whites that kept them as slaves?

Why not? Us non-slave states gave the slaves everything. The entire world is envious of how much they have. But all they want is crack and welfare.

And if you really believe blacks were just lynched
for no reason and were never given a fair chance then what about this

They bought them with their money, what about it?

it's a matter of believing whether or not ends justify means i suppose.
A never ending debacle.

So, do you agree with modern-day lynching as well?

The end always justifies the means.

so you believe there was no wrong doing in the owning of other humans.

favorite marvel movie?
and best performance in BP?

Yeah? We are animals, not gods. Animals are things, and so are we. We are all part of nature, not above it.

If it's a response to criminal actions then yes, lynching would be an acceptable form of punishment and deterrent to crime for anyone of any race, but if it's just innocent people being lynched then no.

Africans owned other people and Africans can't be criticized. So therefore it was good that Africans owned Africans. How dare you criticize their culture?

i disagree.

Not him but I agree.

The state should only intervene when the issue is beyond the civilian's grasps.

and they were just as wrong.

Then you're a pussy that will never get anything done. Real men take hard choices. Men that play it safe get to nowhere. No risk, no reward.

Which criminal actions? Got a specific example that's just barely bad enough to warrant lynching? Obviously fast-handing a candy bar from a convenience store wouldn't be lynchworthy... right?

But black people don't care to stop it, yet they complain about how it was done to them IN THE PAST while there people are going through it now in the present. Blacks need to at least pretend to care about the slavery of their own people by themselves if they expect to be taken seriously when they say they slavery was so awful in the past while ignoring today's plight.

What is 'wrong'? They needed the money to feed themselves, buy houses, and shit. The slaves were prisoners of war.

You're racist. Nothing a black ever does is wrong. When they shoot other blacks, that's okay. When they own other blacks, that's okay. You're racist.

That's for the people to decide and people are not as dumb as you would think in many situations

no, weak men take the easy path, fucking over people and having no regard for anything else but themselves just for their own gain, anyone faggot can do that.
Believing the ends don't always justify the means doesn't mean you are incapable of taking risk.
It depends on what the ends and means are, it's a case by case scenario.

Not him but it would.

Everyone starts low. The man has already shown disrespect both to the community around him, to society, and to the common laws. At that point, he is nothing but a fox in a hen.

le falseflag king so funneh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
Do either of you live in the USA?

You can answer that question too

It wasn't bad, just mediocre with a bunch of other Marvel films.

you are right but their own ignorance and double standard doesn't make what was done to them right.

Doesn't make it white peoples fault either.

Homecoming. Kilmonger.

oh shit..you right.

Oh course, if I wasn't I wouldn't be so familiar with black memes about oppression when in reality it's there behavior that is the driving cause for them being loathed.

It was both, but it is no ones fault anymore.
American slavery over blacks is long dead along with all parties involved.
Unreasonable people. blacks or whites like to forget that fact though.

>any faggot can do that
You cant. You are weak. It mentally drains you to step over othet people.
You know this story right?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455568/Die-break-ultimate-taboo-Survivor-s-moving-account-Andes-plane-crash-victims-forced-eat-friends-bodies-story-haunts-world-40-years-on.html
You would be among the dead.

You're not a survivor, and you take too long to take action. I every Do or Die situation, you would die.

nice.

So what do you think about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause
?The fact is, as I'm sure you already know, you're advocating something patently unconstitutional. Here's another question: would YOU actually lynch someone if you had the opportunity, and know they did whatever crime you're killing them for? What's the crime?

No slavery was never white people's fault. NEVER.

Whites were the majority of lynching victims. When will the black community apologize? Very few blacks were lynched for their crimes.

i didn't realize owning slaves was a do or die situation.
If my life is on the line or the life of someone i give a fuck about then yes alot of things are gonna justify my means to survive. But slavery was more of a matter of luxury than it was survival asshole.

Whites are literally the only race in history to try to stop slavery. The only one. Ever. Let that sink in.

We aren't talking about slavery no more. Its about the end justify the means.
I honestly have no idea how you went from slavery to that line, there is no relationship to me at a glance, but whatever you did it, and we are talking about the end justifying the means now.

Great non-answer.

The initial argument was about slavery.
my opinion is the same.
The ends do not always justify the means.
It all depends on the situation.

but anyone who believes the ends ALWAYS justify the means is likely the first person to fuck you over or stab you in the back.

>a piece of paper is supposed to stop me from executing a criminal
Look I don't particularly care for the constitution believe it or not, it's just a piece of paper it's not magical or anything, I'm not conservative if that was your angle of attack, can't hold me to a standard that isn't my own. Sorry not all racists are conservative or republicans, and most of them don't even hate blacks lol that's just a meme at this point. I'd lynch them if it would prevent other people from permitting crimes out of fear of being lynched. Cattle rusting, murder, theft, rape, breaking contracts, subversion against the community, sodomy, lying under oath, etc. I could get into more detail and go larger and smaller in scale but who really gives a a shit about a hypothetical. If all your doing is trying to work me into a corner by defining vaguely what is okay and not okay to lynch then you'll probably just try and pull up an example of a lynching that doesn't fall in line with my examples and try and say that because of this it's invalid but even if it doesn't fit my definitions you'd need to hear out to person who did the lynching to understand what their though process was to really be fair about it anyway.

Yeah, which is why you would lose and never achieve anything.

Like steve jobs and gates. Gates backstabbed him and made an empire. The other guy is dead and did nothing of value except making computers for the mentally impaired.