Apologize

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

saged and hidden

>ummmm, yeahhhhhh, that one historic movie we made? Yeah, #1 movie of all time. What do you think about that, you damn thieving honkies? PAY UP!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep, this movie completely eviscerated Cred Forums

Yasssssssss

No. Probably never will.

>Apologize

Cred Forums was wrong again

That's a pretty cool emoji

So when a bunch of black people, told what to do by white guys, make a movie and it comes out "like a movie" that isn't anything special, they are supposed to be praised.

Really broils my brazilnuts.

you sound mad as fuck lmao

It's over for the white man

Kiss my vibranium

>implying Shuri isn't the best character in the movie
>inb4 Cred Forums responses, both blatant and thinly veiled

>obsessed

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Cred Forums BTFO

>(((Cohen)))

how are superhero movies so popular? I have only seen the first spiderman and don't see the appeal,I feel so out of touch

I managed to get 20min into Ironman when It was on tv and I fell asleep

Its not just kids enjoying these films either what am I missing?

THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD FLOP

Claiming to be a #1 movie is 100% an advertising move. It's entirely meaningless

Just like every shitty airport novel is a "New York Times bets seller" It's buzzwords to sell tickets.

they're fantasy action movies. people have always loved action movies. superhero movies typically try to be more "fun" and less gritty/dark than older action movies so they have broader appeal

i figured it would do ok. but i don't actually care either way

I do? What gives you that impression my fellow Cred Forums friend who probably has seen a fair number of films and television programs in the past years?

You know what I'd like?

You see, they take Castaway, but at the beginning of the film Tom Hanks is on an island. BUT he's a king and a whole fleet of ships is already parked there waiting to pledge loyalty to him and his newly founded country where a magic type of coconut grows that can be used for fusion power and to fuel special hydrofoils that were already waiting for Tom Hanks. Man, can you imagine how fun it is to see such hardship overcome? How the character grows and changes to surpass a rival and/or solve a problem?

>#1 Movie in the World
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. Also people bought out entire theaters for days at a time. In advance to virtue signal on a whole new level.

>try to understand the power of wakanda
what the fuck, it´s fiction and niggers in Africa are totally broke, AIDS infested and giving their minerals to fucking China.t

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cred Forums BTFO.

BE HUMBLE

SIT DOWN

Haha, good for them

keep crying about this stupid capeshit movie triggering you

better version

kek

>us White people
>Cohen

Damn it feels good to be a Marvelchad.

>If it's good, it will make 300 million world wide total.

Movie must be fantastic, then.

NO

>asks us to expect less from people of color
Like how they're propping up a generic Marvel movie as the pinnacle of black achievement?

>generic

Either too poor to go to the theaters or simply too dumb to understand movies.

AAAAAAAAAANANANANANANA NOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAA

wtf i love capeshit now

capeshit is the definition of generic

who is this?

Kek

When does the review/lynching go up?

It's already up. They had a few problems with it but overall thought it was okay.

So with the success of Black Panther. Is this a sign racism is ending? When you think about it what a silly thing to get so worked up about. We Wuz All Kangs