Is it good?

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbsMunb1IBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define good

In theory, yes. However, the lead is weak.

But definitely an interesting start. Bingeworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbsMunb1IBw
it's way better than house of cards, but it's a watered down se7en, basically, only closer to reality based on a true story. fincher was more heavily involved in this show and it helps. the show is a solid 8/10 all the way through, with minor missteps such as the cunt girl character who feels horribly tacked on and does nothing the whole show but be a lesbian and feed a cat

it would be incredible without the obvious netflix diversity dyke

not really but the ending was okay

Be great there weren’t any black people in a Netflix show nonetheless

If I beat you with a lead pipe would you make a boring video about it where you drone on in an autistic monotone while pausing every five seconds?

Easily at the top of original Netflix content. Worth watching for sure if you have any interest in the subject matter.

I only managed the first episode.
It started with a hostage crisis and the FBI coming in then went to the main guy meeting some chick at a bar and smoking dope until it made him realize he needs to try new things in the FBI. It got so boring so fast.

do it pussy

Big Ed is /ourguy/

Kek. The pilot is actually one of the worst I've ever seen so I understand why you'd stop. I promise it gets better. I honestly don't understand why first ep is so shit either- David Fincher himself directed it!

>eight ripe cunts

Honestly I loved it. I got some nice Zodiac vibes (but don't expect anything THAT good)

It's pretty good. I want a season two. I feel it's better if you're a serial killer/true crime aficionado because it helps to know more about real profilers and serial killers in the show.

If you like Finch's work absolutly his four episodes are fantastic and the first season is pretty strong in general. as other user said the lead is kinda stilted and wooden but i think it works for his character.

Looking forward to a second

FUCK no

The lead character is played by a guy who is gay as fuck in real life which hurts the show.

Also read the book-it is based on real life.

awful