God what a clueless self absorbed stupid bitch

God what a clueless self absorbed stupid bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hopefully she finds Cred Forums and gets redpilled

How long before her transformation from mall slut to bloated soccer mom is complete?

Opraha's vice presidental candidate

LOL without Weinstein she has no career.

>Le kust like us cunt

Well I'm glad she's getting a break, standing with your tits hanging out maybe 45 minutes per day is hard work. Her breaks are like mine, right? - precisely 15 minutes, any longer and you're fired, right?

thats why she's going for Mike Pence

she showed great resourcefulness and fighting ability in that hunger games movie - id vote for her.

Constitutional republic*

She is going to kill with the 30 year old cum slut demographic

She does everything to makes her even more unlikable and yet I still find her sexy af.

More actors in politics is definitely going to fix the world.

If 2020 is Oprah vs Trump then we deserved to get nuked by north korea

>fixing votes

fappening was her best work

Libshits don’t actually care about democracy if democracy means having people disagree with them

>not learning from Eva Longoria and Kal Penn's mistakes.

>America is a democracy

>I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children.

I agree

we're doing fine thanks. go fix the middle east instead

Apparently she gets naked as fuck in Red Sparrow.

>Jennifer Lawrence just clapped back at Trump's message of hate, and it's glorious

>Jennifer Lawrence got a little awkward during her democracy speech... and that's okay.

>drumroll please.. here's your first look at Jennifer's new flaps

wtf is wrong with her mouth?

that is some aids level herpes shit goin on there bro. I think you might wanna find a new crush.

I can't get past her lazy eye.

YYAAAAASSS QUEEN SAYYYYY. GIT EM GIRL

dumb bitch.

at least i got to jerk off to her early 20s body

I've seen her twat, she has no power.

why is it that hollywood rots peoples brains?

We should be moving away from democracy

Did she actually say that shit? Thats retarded

>Not instantly recognizing this speech.

What are you, 12?

Whoa, is she going to run for congress

translation: spend the entire year doing ten kilos of coke and show up at three fundraisers

made sense to me

She's in the US not Iran

>t. born in 2004

youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Who cares? You can see her butthole right now if you take like 30 seconds to find it.

oh shit so that's how Tomi Lahren got her start

>J-Law Makes a Defiant Stand for the Map Awareness Movement

She's just as qualified as our president

I pretty much forgot all about this, holy shit that was long ago

Did she fix it yet?

people complaining about this while spending all day defending zionist puppet donald trump

Don't blame me, I voted for Rand.

tomi may be dumb but shes socrates compared to the pop public intellectuals of the left ie late night hosts

>tomi may be dumb but shes socrates compared to the pop public intellectuals of the left ie late night hosts

That's patently false

does she mean our democracy or is she going to solve the fundamental problems of democracy

I think she's going full neoreactionary

look at her complete raping of trevor noah on BLM on his own home turf of studio/audience and topic

>HURRR STUPID DUMB CELEBRITY WHO THINKS THEY CAN BE A POLITICIAN

The absolute state of Drumpfcucks. Zero self awareness.

She’s basically the next Meryl streep.

I'd vote for her

its time for me to fix the republic *marches with a pussy hat*

>'''take a break'''
OH NO NO NO

You can never win in that format since everything the person opposing the host says is met with nothing/booing and every thing the host says it met with applause/apeshit cheering.

>It's not so much the problems *with* democracy, it's more that the problem *is* democracy.

The US is not a democracy, we learned from Socrates how bad an idea that is..

she looks like a teen mom

Let's not forget that even without Russia stuff this was a DEVASTATING news cycle for this Whitehouse.

Multiple high level staffers resign due to domestic abuse allegation

The normally "calm and collected" chief of staff under fire(and his Deputy resigned)

Bombshell info on lack of clearances in the Whitehouse (further Shining Light on Kelly's inability to do his job)

Multiple hooker accusers (Hooker's likely being paid with illegal campaign money) (Hookers accusations shining light On Trump's MO of hiding bad news)

Bannon 20 hours with Muller

Gates flipping to Muller

ANOTHER mass shooting with absolutely no direction from the White House.

Congress can't pass anything

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Oh and it looks like Syria isn't getting any better

underrated

Is she saying anything about her plan, or is she just farting from her head again?

lets be honest. American democracy is a piece of shit

friendly reminder do not reply to KIKE SHILL posts

Right, because it's not supposed to be, thank fucking god.

>making fun of that speech
>defending this

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

We are living in the future Tesla spoke of.

No one was defending that...
Way to make up an argument no one was having you fucking retard.

Watch as some Cred Forumsbaby defends it anyway.

>he is right though

>man with decades of experience in business and with politicians is the same as dumb bitch who got into acting by sucking cock
>duur but they're both famous

>38 seconds later

try harder next time

Oprah vs Trump vs The Rock

This is the most innocent burn I’ve ever seen.

Look at how fat and doughy her upper face looks. How about those soulless cabbage patch kids eyes? That disgusting trailer park dialect that comes out of her mouth. so hot.

decades of experience running businesses into bankruptcy maybe

>forgetting Kanye

4 businesses out of several dozen of his went into bankruptcy, yes. Better success rate than you, I'm sure.