Why has black panther been receiving so much hype?

Why has black panther been receiving so much hype?

Cred Forums meme magic

Because black people have nothing to be proud of in reality so they latch onto some ficticious character that lives in what they wish their ancestral home was.

>Cred Forums meme magic
This. One of the first lines of dialogue T'Chala has in the movie is emphatically stating "I never freeze". The memes are causing timelines to converge and not always in correct sequence.

>theres actually a character named Ayo

Nigga, how dey ass get so stretchted?

Man, my people are trash

Woke nigga

The Native American's killed the dinosaurs??? Where they IN the meteorite?

Disney has resources

>a nativerite that explodes into 1000 rezes

It's easy to whip black people into a frenzy.

>The Native American's killed the dinosaurs???
Stay in school.

So, uh, how is black panther able to do the things he does in Civil War if he hasn't drunk the magic purple drank yet?

pandering to racially insecure blacks

WOKE-ONDA FOR EVA

he did drink it; they take it away in the first challenge to the throne.

Disney marketing bucks plus an infantile left wing media completely lacking in self awareness.

Coming to America is the only African kino.

Manufactured controversy by the mouse
retard Cred Forums tourists only helped fuel it

are their faces photoshopped?

They sure are, Mr. Goldberg

Because selling shit by abusing your complexes was always profitable.

kek, is his last name Mayne

Remember that Marvel movie that was released without a bunch of hype?

.... I don't, either.

Jesus fucking christ. I saw this today and I'm amazed it was produced so poorly.

I walked into the showing really excited, since the last couple marvel movies have been a lot better. One of the biggest problems with Marvel movies is they are amazing movies while you're watching them, but when you get back to your car and are driving home all you can think is how much of the plot points never make any fucking sense.

This was 10 times worse. None of the plot points made any fucking sense THE MOMENT THEY HAPPENED in the movie.

Also, the CGI was completely shit. Like...wtf am I watching, shit.

You tell me.

Why did you post this thread? Any self respecting adult should give literally 0 fucks about black panther and should not waste my time watching it. Same with any other capeshit; culturally worthless drivel for the ADHD-generation and children in adults bodies.

>0.02 rupees were deposited in your account

anyone have the original?

>All those women on their phones

Maybe provide some examples instead of providing a shitty paragraph long blanket statement?

King of Wakanda faces a traitor to the throne and nation. Gives him a chance to turn himself in to the court. Instead tries to kill his countryman. Saves his subject and kills the traitor to the nation.

Flies away and leaves a 6 year old son in the ghetto shithole. Biggest problem is his spy, young Forrest, didn't sanitize the apartment to wipe out any references to Wakanda...you know...the country that no one knows about. Fuck you Forrest.

Disregarding the shenanigans of the stupid ghetto baby that is resourceful enough to kill people and stuff that wants to live in Wakanda and has the proper lip tattoos doesn't just walk into Wakanda.

Later, when he finally gets to Wakanda and tries to challenge combat for the throne. He missed the chance to do that a couple days ago. But they let him anyway for some fucking reason.

T'Challa then doesn't bother to mention how he stole vibranium, busted a national enemy, Klaw, out of prison and prevented him from being brought back to the country to face the Court. No one mentions he is the bastard son of a traitor to the throne and was killed by the proper king of Wakanda for attempting to murder a subject.

Everyone should have just fucking pointed and laughed at this fucking guy and then put him in a vibranium cell and forget about him. Maybe do some experiments on him with vibranium since he really shouldn't be considered human.

It's a hole fucking mess.