And the award for best moderators goes to

And the award for best moderators goes to...

Cred Forums's Cred Forums board!

Give yourselves a nice big pat on the back, guys!
You're just killing it!

Remember in the totally not real mod irc leaks that the one janitor complained that people never reported stuff on Cred Forums?
very funny stuff that now people do and they don't do their job

Weren't they accepting janitor applications like a week ago? They should have hired at least one or two, r-right?

why don't you just fuck off to reddit if you hate it here that much?

No more jannies. Anything goes, anons. It's Lord of the Flies in this bitch.

Why would I go to reddit when I "fought" against the redditors that made it possible for people like you to post here in the first place? Shouldn't YOU go back, /q/ descendant?

>muh Reddit

Do you ever get tired of being ashamed of yourself?

I've been posting on Cred Forums longer than you, child

I'm not the one posting a brand new thread that contributes nothing to the board just to vent my frustration that the Cred Forums hivemind doesn't want to talk about what I want to talk about

>I've been posting on Cred Forums longer than you, child
And yet you think I'm referring to Cred Forums in my post and not Cred Forums?

You're slipping, /q/ descendant

Wow. People cling to some weirdly insignifigant pathetic things when they have done absolutely nothing with their lives.

Your parents must be so proud of you.
Are you going to have that written on your tombstone?

im crossposting between here and r/Cred Forums right now goy, and there is NOTHING you can do to stop me

Cred Forums is a board on Cred Forums you mongoloid. And I've been on this board longer than you, too.

I'm probably better than you in every other discernable way, too

yes

>you're not allowed to criticize things if you use those things

When did society start doing this?

>Cred Forums is a board on Cred Forums you mongoloid. And I've been on this board longer than you, too.
And yet you think I'm referring to Cred Forums in my post and not Cred Forums?

You're slipping, /q/ descendant

You can criticize the board, and I can criticize your criticism.

There is literally nothing wrong with posting on /q/, redditor

>There is literally nothing wrong with posting on /q/, redditor
Theres nothing wrong with supporting a board that redditors used to change boards they didn't like?

There you have it then. The poster that join Cred Forums after 2014 when he heard about bane through reddit probably

Since no one is willing to i'll take the job of a Cred Forums janitor

I just want to know the hourly wage it entails, gotta feed my family lol.

You didn't criticize shit, you said "hurr don't like it then leave", that's not an argument, that's a fanboy cry

the board belongs to shitposters now!

Holy shit I bet you say "kek" in real life.
Fucking hilarious.

none met hiros rigorous standards

>kissless unemployed permavirgin who is supported entirely by his parents defending his le secret club's honor
>"better"

I was here well before abatap and the avatar memes, redditor. You're treading in my home

So what's it gonna be? Get the fuck out or quit whining you insolent child

Based MAGApede

>300k in the bank off crypto
>girlfriend of 8 years
>better shape than you
>better shitposter than you

just end it now tb.h there's no turning back for you

>I was here well before abatap and the avatar memes, redditor. You're treading in my home
Will you be namedropping LOST too next?
Again. Theres nothing wrong with supporting a board that redditors used to change boards they didn't like?

There you have it then. The poster that join Cred Forums after 2014 when he heard about bane through reddit probably

I got banned from Cred Forums for calling someone a kike. Really makes you think

That's rich, coming from someone who probably migrated here during the election. Neck yourself

if you don't like america U CAN GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

That's a good point. It would explain why you think it's there nothing wrong with supporting a board that redditors used to change boards they didn't like.
So you're not someone that came here in 2014 but someone that came here in 2016 due to the election