The natives call it "isla de muerta"

>the natives call it "isla de muerta"

>And your other treasure

>the natives were living a peaceful ideal life until the colonialist oppression raped their lands

>the natives call it "Spooky Ass Ghost Island"

>Don't worry it's just a name. It's actually a peninsula

>let me take you to the shaman for an exposition dump

The natives gave it a Spanish name?

>Is that French? Oh my god. Sounds like the perfect vacay. How are the beaches? Totally forgot to bring some lotion. What does "isla" mean? Sounds, like, exotic.

>¿Los cinco muertes?
>The five deaths...he says

>the colonialists brought nothing but better quality of life and no disease, rape, or genocide

>The people here refer to it as "cinco de mayo"
>"What does that mean"
>In their tongue it means "death by island fauna"

>>the natives call it "isla de 'murrica"

>el pais de los goblinos

>he says he won't go to the island. Too dangerous

>What did you see, old man?
>La creatura...

>Yeah we know, it's full of dinosaurs you stupid cunt. Do your job and take us there immediately or Pedro won't get his tacos tonight

>the natives know it only as la ogre de las americos...

>Police arrive just seconds after a big showdown
>"Alright we'll take it over from here"

not >tierra de las creaturas

When are we unironically going to get kino about a post-apocalyptic world where South Americans have to hide indoors at night with weapons ready to protect their families from the goblino Americano abducting their children and forcibly impregnating them to foster 2/21 white hellspawn?

>colonists accidentally and indirectly killed some people who were going to die anyway, whitey better pay reparations

>Haram means forbidden knowledge
Come on, everyone knows what haram actually means. It's not at all an obscure word.

>the beast is only know as 'la ambominacion'

Hey /leftypol/ how's it hangin?

>the captian says he will leave again right after he brought us to the shore
>a storm is coming up

>FBI shows up 5 minutes later
>Sorry boys, but this case is now officially under federal jurisdiction

>character gets in a fistfight
>no one gets the cops called on them

The fuck is this BS

>Why would they call it the Island of Shit?

>The natives call this land Las tierras desoladas

>le leftypol boogeyman

>yes..................
>Yes what?
>Yes.... . . ...........sir.

Why do the cops get all butthurt when this happens? In reality they'd be like "Cool I'm going home then or whatever" if you're really that keen to do federal case then just join the FBI you fuckin loser

>respecting the federal government

just not american

this
in the wire the cops treated their job like a job and not some holy mission that is sacred to their existence. they were glad if someone took cases from them since they already had enough shit to deal with

>You're a loose Conquistador, el Higgins! I got the natives breathing down my neck already!

>Before I met you Darlene, I was just another feather-headed axe chucker lookin' for a way out, a "wagon burnin' child scalper" is what they used to call it

>I'm not a sir, I work for a living!

>the invasion was successful
>too successful! damnit cromwell, you're a great cavalry commander but you just don't get it, do you?

>and the governor of havana has his wheelock up my ass
>and his other wheelock

>the natives call them "El Goblinos..."
>*main character get shot immediately*
Kino

criminally underrated post

>Brudda, I ain't goin to no island. One time way back, my boy Mikey here went to the island, came back missin 'is ears an carryin' his front teeth in his cap. Ain't that right Mikey boy? You'll have to speak up, he's a little hahd of hearing these days.

>but what if I conquer island as well?
>DAMMIT CROMWELL!

So is spicposting proof that amerimutts are finally accepting their 56%?

t. flyover state

t. inbred