You do realize that he's out right?

Because you can't insult your fanbase like this and get away with it.

Kennedy is probably gone too, but it'll be official sometime after Solo.

Johnson is definitely not getting his trilogy because he keeps insulting the fans on twitter and Disney won't have that. The GoT guys are a smokescreen, but I honestly think they're gonna get canned at some point too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._J._Abrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Coke
dangerous.com/39863/meet-women-ruined-star-wars/
abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/7yjtgl/spoilers_what_consequences_will_the_divisive/
youtube.com/watch?v=xxaMxEk6Odk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lolwut?
Nobody at Disney gives a shit.
And the fags at r/StarWars are probably going "You go, J.J. Stick it to those altright misogynists who made a no female cut of TLJ."
Everyone is going down with this ship, if it even goes down like everyone here hopes. Disney will never admit a mistake.

They will when the franchise's profitability takes a bit hit.

They're obstinate. It would have to happen twice, and they would probably misunderstand the reason for it, anyway, and call for more focus groups.
But hey, I hope it is a dumpster fire. It would be fun to watch.

It could be worse, they could be raping a good franchise.

TFA didn't make 2 billion dollars. Disney has spent another 2 billion building Star Wars focused theme parks. They are in the hole and bleeding.
You cannot insult people like this. This is a public relations nightmare the moment it got published Lucas films went into panic mode.

It was, once. Before the dark times, before the Mouse.

god I would be so fucking happy if they fired Abrams. I don't even care who they replace him with. Ain't gonna happen though.

Besides, the people r/StarWars are clearly following a script and on multiple accounts. I bet if /tv were to raid them they'd be broken.

ANGRY
LITTLE
TWERPS

They can't keep him. He has soiled himself if they did they'd lose money. TLJ was a colossal failure. Kennedy is out after solo guarantee. They'll say that she's taking on a different role in lucas films or something like that.

I think that people don't really recognize what it means to be "threatened" by something anymore.

Because, yes, what feminists are trying to do is a genuine threat and should be treated as such.

Abrams is one of the biggest directors. They're not gonna fire him.

Like the fact that the media is just jumping over TLJ and hiding any bad news tells you that shit is going down behind the scenes. Lucas has had to throw a fit and threatened to smack talk Kennedy to the fans by now if they didn't do something.

>shit on the demographic that likes Star Wars the most
>movies make less and less money
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

He's going downhill for years. It doesn't matter how big he is, if you say shit like 'star wars fans are scared of women' that's not going to go well. The higher they are the farther the fall.

>“We’re not asking to take away the male point of view or male artistry or male contribution,” he told IndieWire. “We’re simply saying, ‘What is fair?’ I can see why people might get freaked out by it, but the people who are getting freaked out are the people who are accustomed to that privilege, and this is not oppression, this is about fairness.”

>“Star Wars is a big galaxy, and you can sort of find almost anything you want to in Star Wars. If you are someone who feels threatened by women and needs to lash out against them, you can probably find an enemy in Star Wars”, Abrams continued.

>“You can probably look at the first movie that George [Lucas] did [Star Wars: A New Hope] and say that Leia was too outspoken, or she was too tough. Anyone who wants to find a problem with anything can find the problem. The internet seems to be made for that”, he said.

Where's this horrible insult that's got you so triggered, OP?

He isn't going away... Unless if a false rape accusartion hits him which I hope happens.

Nope.
And youll be first in line for solo and jj's next three movies you faggot

You can't force niggers to watch a movie and pick up cotton for you.

Got work harder to earn that money shill.

This isn't politics this is business. They're acting like nothing is wrong, but they are panicking because I guarantee stock holders have been bitching to Disney since profits declined. The adults have stepped in I guarantee it.

Saved

kek were you born in 1999?

>a jew
>ever losing his career over mocking white males

>Lucas has had to throw a fit and threatened to smack talk Kennedy to the fans by now if they didn't do something.
what the fuck are you talking about?

Yes, I feel threatened by women, I admit it, okay?

Doesn't change the fact the movie is shit.

>false rape accusation
>false rape
>false

user, Jews dont fake rape people. They go in hard and dry.

Not even then. The first two movies were great, the third was only good for the time it was released and everything else was mostly garbage. Moreso since George gave the finger to works he didn't create.

>He resides inPacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California.[48][49]He isJewish

>HE IS JEWISH

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._J._Abrams

I sure am threatened by Admiral Chakracleansediet and Fatty Mechanic. They aren't bad characters, I am just threatened by their gender.

no fucking shit look at his nose

You're the one who's out op. Out of your mind!

>All these DRUMPFAGS actually think JJ and Kennedy are going to get fired

After the huge success of Black Panther, Disney isn't going to do anything to them.

Face it DRUMPFAGS diversity sells. Soon, there will be nothing but PoC and women in Star Wars and Marvel. That's what happens when you elect an orange MEME for president

those two have nothing to do with Marvel you absolute brainlet

I hope this movie show Syrian refugees going to Israel for sanctuary. If Israel is going to bomb Syria and create refugees, then they should give them homes. Only a monster would disagree.

>clasps hands
why do they always do this?

Kennedy has to be intentionally trying to kill the franchise. Or are her and cohorts really this incompetent and tone deaf?

>Rey, did I ever tell you about Jaina Solo? Before ben came along, Hand and Leia had three other kids. She was a powerful jedi and the most promiscuous to exist since the fabled Aayla "Human Onahole" Secura. On long voyages me and Han used to ride her home until our aging legs gave out. She eventually became a greater jedi than even me and could suck more parsecs of cock than an adrenaline pumped twi-lek in heat. I don't know what happened after that because me and Han got kicked out of the new republic for selling jawa juice to alcohol-intolerant natives in over a dozen systems. And she was a good friend.

Nobody has a problem with women in the role. It's that they're so fucking horribly written and unlikable.

More like apathetic. She's attempting to pursue goals besides maximizing the amount of money disney makes from star wars. She's probably also incompetent and wouldn't be maximizing the money disney makes from star wars if she tried, but that's besides the point because she isn't.

He's literally the new Shamilamadingdong

Based on the threads I was reading on here, plenty of guys were heavily complaining about the feminist agenda and shoving women in everywhere and Poe being 'emasculated' and shit.

It was mostly just general shitposting, but there's enough of it going around for Disney to use it as damage control.

What's going to happen if Black Panther outgrosses The Last Jedi? Feige has proven, over and over, that he can spin straw into gold. Meanwhile, Kennedy has had two straight movies of diminishing returns.

That's a funny point. They even had the perfect stronk female character ready that the fanboys would all be willing to accept. Maybe the original actors' age messes with a direct adaptation of eu but they could still approximate these things while fans clapped at all the references they were getting to things they had read.

nothing he said seemed wrong or as an insult. All these babies on Cred Forums are getting worked up by the writer of the article's spin and clickbait titles. He's doing a good job of walking the line without actually saying anything.

>Twi'lek
>Human onahole
>Human
...nigga, come on.

hopefully they realize that he doesn't comprise his movies by forcing diversity and agenda as what drives the movie and try to copy that instead of moving him over to star wars and then force him to do it.

Gods, what have I done?

so is this the real master plan why such feminism and blacks are pushed in movies? You can’t criticize or give a bad review or else you are a racist pig.

Internet trolls are not the "fans."

Fans do not harass women and spew misogyny and racism. That is what losers do. You do not get punished for calling out losers.

I have a feeling Feige is too smart and self-aware to accept that sort of "promotion," even if it were offered to him. He's comfortable in Marvel, in Star Wars he would be out of his depth.

Oh no, Cred Forums isn't your personal echo chamber or hugbox! Better blame reddit!

internet trolls are anyone who doesn't like whatever product they're trying to push this week

Not a particularly adept plan. Soon enough audiences will just avoid the films outright because they haven't enjoyed the direction their going and they're tired of being called racist or sexist for not enjoying them. Then they can bitch and moan all they like that people are sexist or racist for not going to see them, but when they're not making money they can't really do that long term. They need to give people a product they actually want.

>internet trolls are anyone who doesn't like whatever product they're trying to push this week
Every year fewer people go to the movies percentage-wise. Every year, "bankable" (((stars))) and "summer tent pole" movies and "safe bets" fail spectacularly. People don't go to the movies to see certain actors, or certain directors, or certain franchises anymore. The audience has caught on. The best jokes are all in the trailers, the featurettes and interviews are as scripted as the movie itself, everything is meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator as it forces globalist leftist propaganda down everyone's throats, the reviews are fake, nobody knows what they're doing, the virtue signaling liberal elite are all con-artists and rapists… and YOU'RE the misogynist for not giving them money.

This is it. The final media blitz. The desperate ploy to shame YOU into swallowing what they're selling: propaganda. Swallow it, you cow. Give us your money, you sheep. Aren't you ashamed of yourself, you sexist pig? How dare you criticize Hollywood? Bow down, and don't forget to disable your ad blocker to read our articles shaming and brainwashing you.

>brave, smart, capable women of The Last Jedi
>the same women that ruined everything

They're fucking morons for not planning the whole trilogy in advance and winging it as it comes. Now that it's on the shitter they might as well give EP 9 to a truly left-field choice and let them make a movie disregarding everything before it like TLJ did. Complete the round robin

J.J. is gone you cannot dis the fans, your customers, and get away with it. Star Wars is down the tubes and Kennedy will be fired. Rian will loose his trilogy.

Come on Anons don’t be in dismay.

hopefully it does so bad Disney is forced to sell it back to Fox and they retcon this shit trilogy

That could only happen in the best of timelines.

where exactly did he dis the fans?

>his hope and optimism....gone

These movies are so shitty.
>the rebels now can fit on one small frigate
>the new empire has nothing better to do than trundle along behind the remaining rebels at low speed for a day. You get no sense that they have anything better to do, like, rule a galaxy or fight other factions
>disinterested third parties sell weapons to both, so apparently neither side is even making their own super distinctive gear
>again, neither side is even big enough to field a highschool football team, and we are expected to believe this is a galactic war with real stakes
>the new bad guys have literally never beaten the protagonists. They are worse than saturday morning cartoon villains.
Yeah, but really its all because misogynists.

>Kennedy is probably gone too, but it'll be official sometime after Solo.
She's the Amy Pascal of Star Wars. She won't be going anywhere for at least another 18 months.

/thread

>L-Lord Lucas! Y-You've returned!
>Yes, and I'm taking my franchise back you hook-nosed kike

Really obviously too, not to mention, because the only good discussions happen at the bottoms of threads over there

Halt there criminal scum, you just broke the sarcasm-limit.

>why do they always do this?
because they're scheming at all times. Also Spielberg and Abrams look so alike it's uncanny.

As someone who was helped through is carreer by his tribe's nepotism, should he avoid bringing up the topic of privilege?

No, instead he pretends to speak for white men who didn't share his jewish birthrights.

And yet Black Panther is now one of the highest grossing films of all time

Seems to me people are perfectly okay with "globalist liberal propaganda"

>privilege

I just realized, they're not pandering to feminists and minorities because they think those are the core demographics that like their IPs. They're doing it because those are the people willing to give giant companies money as a political statement despite the fact that you don't really have to pay for entertainment any more.

Goddamn it what is with you all. Not everything is controlled by the Jews. And don’t say “you must be a Jew shill”. That’s a cop out.

i'm getting marvel comics flashbacks and it's pretty triggering

sprinkled with some pedophilia, the reptilian kike looks like he diddles children, just look at his dead, soulless eyes

Disney seems to be doubling down rather than backing off.
Hiring the GoT shitters was a bad sign. And Kennedy was tipped to be interviewing a female director for SW9.

If Soylo eats shit, then yeah maybe there will be a "re-tuning period" similar to the DCCU and a change of guard.
But if SW9 goes into production before So-Low drops then it's very likely Disney has decided to stay the doomed course they're on.

Oy vey

>GoT shitters was a bad sign

lmao speaking a little soon kike

Of course they're a threat! They keep ruining things I loved!

Jesus, literal muslim "refugee" propaganda.
90% are fighting age men looking for gibs and trouble, let's focus on some woman!
(And ignore all the women and children those men happily left behind in a supposed death-zone for an adventure in Europe)

>complain about shitty writing across the board
>”hehe u just afraid of wymyn sexist pig!!!”

These people are geniuses. If you pander to females, your film is immune from criticism.

This is what Disney deserves for raping Luke's character

he's just another yesman lapdog kike

>DRUMPFAGS

>DRUMPFAGS

Take note of the language here all you diversity-fans.
Member when gays were top of the oppression stack?
Calling someone a fag was hateful and oppressive.
But...gays are just not useful to the people pushing the whole identity politics deal anymore.
How long til your group, your identity, or your favorite oppressed minority is no longer useful?

How long til shills and liberal soytards start calling people variants of "nigger" for edge-points?
(to defend fucking Star Wars and Disney's corporate interests and agenda, no less)
You better stay useful, black people. Or you'll go the way of the gays too.

Imagine putting the effort making this pic

Literally no one cares but 4chins

Lovecraft was pretty on the money with the "Innsmouth Look".
There's an "ugly fish" vibe to jewish facial types.

And of course, dat love of deep sea gold and ancient evil gods.

>caring about Star Wars after Shit One and The Last Shit

EVERY MAN IS SUBSERVIANT TO WOMEN IN THE FUTURE AND THE WOMEN ARE ALL MANDALORIAN WARRIORS AND FIVE STAR GENERALS

>tfw a blend of hawk and goblin
>tfw a poorfag with no connections

>You can probably look at the first movie that George did [A New Hope] and say that Leia was too outspoken, or she was too tough

No. That's a straw man argument.
Nobody had a problem with Leia.

He made a bad movie with bad characterizations and worse logic.
Then Tiny Johnson took it even further, following JJ's lead.

Attacking ANH is standard evasion maneuver for people who know they can't
defend the new movies on their own merits, and so seek to diminish/lower
the bar of quality they're being held to.

Same shit happened during the PT era.
This isn't even a new tactic.

>You do not get punished for calling out losers

Hush now, loser.

>And yet Black Panther is now one of the highest grossing films of all time

U wot m8?

This is so on-point I'm keeping it

What, so "privilege" is okay now? People backing and helping their own groups is totally good again?

That's the last we'll hear of it from screeching lib...on no it's "White Privilege" that's the problem, and today Jews aren't White. Amiright?

Good work putting the effort making this pic, user.
Ignore the Oy Veying kike.

Unless you're a heterosexual white Christian. Then it's fascism.

nobody cares what that tiny faggot says

>feminists stay winning
>blacks stay winning
>trump is going down the shitter

Man, a rough year for Cred Forums

>Tiny Johnson
i'm stealing this, nice one

How can Disney not understand why girls don't like space movies - space reminds girls that they're not the center of the Universe. They might go to see it once to get geek-points, but very few girls will ever be fans of space movies.

And now you have Abrams calling out the fanbase as kissless virgins who are so afraid of women that they'll hate a good movie because girls are scary to them.

>Disney has spent another 2 billion building Star Wars focused theme parks. They are in the hole and bleeding.
the company is worth over 90 billion you dolt

Star Wars is dead man, Disney had the gull to completely shit and release period blood juice all over the Skywalker Saga, next will be our last hopes in the Old Republic Saga when they shit down Revan's mouth while we pay to watch. No more I say, no more. They fucking honey potted my ass when they casted Donnie Yenn in Rogue One, I thought they were gonna do something great... nope. Still Rogue One was the best Disney NuWars to come out.

this is pretty fascinating but couldnt merchandise make up for the movie?

so they are making propaganda to get europeans to import more refugees to expand greater Israel?

That's because Rogue One had respect for the source material. Even if they felt it necessary to SJW the casting to death and back.

The others just shit all over it.

Its bizarre that people talk about it like it still has life to it, I didnt even see that new one because the fucking trailer had imperial walkers on a snow planet for christs sake. How did people even go to that movie thinking it was going to be good? Its like when gamers talk about bioware being dead after that new mass effect even though bioware died way back in 2011-2012.

>respect
Nu-males unironically believe in this.

Disney owns Fox

/Bread

lol they made the monster characters the asians and they wonder why star wars doesnt do well in china

Anyone with a brain does. It's not perfect but you can tell from a lot of the details that the R1 crew actually cared about Star Wars.

Probably no coincidence that the production team is a sausage festival...

Which subreddit are you from, soyboy?

Yeah, it could. But video games are all under EA by contract and even EA is mishandling it hard, and while we have no numbers on toy sales, it's common knowledge that they're doing poorly. Lego dropped a lot of Star Wars lines, for example.

>merchandise
You mean the shelves full of unsold Admiral Tumblrina and Mary Sue toys among others?
Nobody's buying the "WOMYN POWA" shit, only Luke and Vader and Edgelord (for some reason) toys are being sold.
That means there's a shitload of toys that need to be written off as a loss.
The sellers are already freaking out at Disney, and the trust between toy sellers and Disney is in the dump.
That means Disney has devalued the Star Wars brand itself, because it will now face larger scrutiny among toy sellers in the future and they will impose bigger costs as a "risk tax" onto Disney in the future as Disney's marketing projections failed in some very core areas that no sane company would make a mistake in since it's 1st year Marketing 101 in business school.

As such
You can also write off unsold toys as a loss, because Disney will. Though the quantity is beyond me.

He’s not insulting his fanbase, he’s pandering to it.

TFA, Rogue One and especially TLJ represents Disney divorcing the Star Wars franchise from it’s original fanbase.

>Because you can't insult your fanbase like this and get away with it.

That is such a Joffrey-level statement

>was
wait why is that?

>Edgelord (for some reason)

Kylo Ren is a character that's gone through some change in the ST, and seems to have some real motivation, that's why everyone likes him.

He's the Sheev of the ST.

>implying he's not the bastard child of Martin Scorsese from a sex orgy in the 60s

>SJW
Call it what it is, Diversity Tokenism.

>implying Trumpfags aren't reddit scum

>soys literally believe this

He's the least smelly shit

Fascinating how Disney doesn't even seem aware of the fact that they are fast becoming the Empire in the eyes of fans. Normies are starting to pick up that vibe, too.

You got it. You're no longer a fan for an engaging immersive story, rich in imagination. Now you're using your wallet to vote for whatever cause their shallow, unimaginative bullshit pays lipservice to.

I call it SJE, Social Justice Evangelism, because these westcuck Marxists eerily remind me of crazy evangelists with their obsessed eyes, hot temper, fanatic zeal and absolutist beliefs, and the self-righteous savior complex.

God Abrams is a soyboy. It’s the heavy handed sjw shit people had a problem with not the womyns in muh movies

That's giving him WAY too much credit. Where's his Sixth Sense, his Unbreakable? Abrams is all hype, no heart, questions with no satisfying answers, because at his core, he cherishes nothing, has no higher ideals, no vision. All he has is a seething envy of the greats who came before him, and so he apes them, bashing together their characters and their themes like a child playing in a sandbox, producing mashups of plots and character arcs that feel hollow because they come unearned. Someone once accused Snyder of producing films that are just "a series of moments," but people like Abrams and Johnson are the real offenders in that department. We watch his Spock scream Khan's name, mourn Kirk's sacrifice, and we are fundamentally unmoved. It has zero resonance, because Abrams doesn't understand why it worked in the first place.

Abrams is no visionary. He has no Sixth Sense, no Unbreakable, and he damn sure hasn't produced anything on the level of a Star Wars, a Jaws, an Indiana Jones, or a Close Encounters. All he's got are uninspired rehashes. And brand. Always brand. He's what Tyler Perry would be if he lacked all shred of sincerity and heart.

The age of kikes has ended

The time of the angry aran has come

you promised me lucas set JarJar straight

>Basement dwelling phoneposting neet soyboy gives business advice to a multibillion dollar multimedia empire four times his age
Stick to your reylo general you moron.

No i am threatened by stupid scripts written and directed movies made by morons for morons

>Mary Jane Sue
>TLJ made no fucking sense and shat all over Luke Skywalker

I'm assuming this thread is a joke? star wars fans are the ultimate cucks, you can piss directly into their faces and they will still say thank you if you have a star wars mask on.

>Johnson is definitely not getting his trilogy
They have begun filming you retard. Go back to Cred Forums with your numale wars shitposting, fucking retard

Laura Dern is dating Baron Davis? what the hell

>Now that it's on the shitter they might as well give EP 9 to a truly left-field choice

David "Dune-Dude" Lynch stands ready!

>even though bioware died way back in 2011-2012
One bad game/film isn't death, there is always a chance to course correct and take criticism to heart and recover, prove your fans were right to have faith in you.
Death is when this fails to happen.

It's uncanny how Jewish they look. I'm not even a Cred Forumstard, but look at at that shit, it's like the stereotypical Jew duo.

His name is Dark Vader

no its 3 bad games and most of the people that made bioware leaving the company of the great purge that starts with Dragon Age 2 lasts up to SWTOR and finally ends with Mass Effect 3. 3 games that were shitty disappointments and were the result of EA burning out the developer to the point where most of them left and Bioware became an EA corporate puppet. DAI was a corporate product without any heart or soul and you believing that bioware as a company was still the same and wasnt killed with the storm that was DA2, TOR, and ME3 makes you a retard.

It’s definitely going down. Kathleen hasn’t even made back the initial $4.5 billion spent on purchasing SW from Lucas. AND THEY ONLY HAVE TWO MOVIES LEFT! They can spin it however they want, this was a failure.

((())) (((JEW JEW OY VEY oY Vey JeW GoOd GoY))) How do 2% control 99% OY IT'S A CONSPIRACY. THE jEwS MAn it's The JEWS MAN. OY VEEEEEEYYY!!!((()))((()))((())) I'm AWAKE TO THE LIES. Look at the statistics and you'll see too. THEY MADE
(((H)))(((O)))(((L)))(((L)))(((L)))(((Y)))(((W)))(((O)))(((O)))(((D))
VEy)))

Solo will bomb and IX will make a billion, but it will be a sharp decline.

>you can't insult your fanbase like this and get away with it.

but you can sure as hell insult a tedious, whiny subsection of it. the new movies don't need you, user, and abrams certainly knows it even if you still haven't figured it out

Even if IX makes $2 billion, they are not making anywhere near the profit that they expected when they made the initial purchase. When you spend $4.5 billion, you expect to make at least $9 billion

The new movies need little boys to buy toys. They’re not buying Rey. gg no re

It's highly unscientific to be threatened by women in movies, people that do this are sincerely the kind of people that only say worthless shit, but opinions are like assholes everyone has one right.

>the new movies don't need you, user

they do more than you would think

> Excuse me, i would like to complain about women taking a more predominant role in the films
Maybe it was more that they were trying to jam it in everyones face like an over agressive retard showing us they can do a poopoo then demanding fanfair when people weren't that impressed with a simple concept.
The main female character was completely forgettable too.

But you know... I would say that.

how can you defend the current state of star wars? Is this a shit post? are you shit posting right now?

Good job, Schlomo, you sure showed us by sperging out like that.

It’s a straw man argument. Nobody is threatened by women, just bored by them. Trying to shave people into watching your movie, is desperate. It lets me know that their internal polling is showing that Solo and IX are going to bomb. Literal desperation

they don't, user. I've felt certain for a long time this fissured hysteria about "nuwars" isn't even about "nuwars" because in and of itself the movie series isn't enough to sustain it. instead what's at stake is your awareness that you're less numerous and more irrelevant than you can bear to accept. you're not right and you're not smart but since for once you've got something to be genuinely upset about I guess one out of three's not so bad

The prequels and clone wars animation are better than new Soy Wars also Rogue One is the best of the Disney flicks

I will be, user. I will be

The movies are tanking and Trump is President. Your numbers are the ones that are fewer and dwindling. Our side is vindicated as every year goes by. Enjoy shilling for a multi-billion dollar company

>Because you can't insult your fanbase like this and get away with it.
You can as long as your fanbase consists of white men.

>Nobody is threatened by women

>little boys don’t buy Rey toys because she’s boring
>y-y-you’re threatened by women
It’s literally GG all over again.

>Trump is President

I couldn't have done it without him.

>(for some reason)
You know why.

Hi abrams

lol look at Cred Forums pretending that they don't feel threatened by women

utterly ridiculous, when you think about it

>Your numbers are the ones that are fewer and dwindling

yeh good luck with that, user. now you're just trying to subsume yourself in a crowd (republicans in general) where you're as ridiculous a freak as you are everywhere else

If studios only get 65% of box office (apparently its less than that for most movies), doesn't that mean the vast majority of releases are unprofitable or just barely?
I mean if you look at budget vs box office for films released in the last 5 years, then you deduct marketing cost then deduct another 35% that goes to theaters, what the fuck are they left with?

A proportion of it, certainly. The problem with posts like this is that they attribute more success to the neckbeard element than it's ever had.

>haha silly manbabies, all we want to do is give women special advantages over you and fill your entertainment with a hackneyed political narrative that says you're shit and should give wimminz all your shit. Why are you so threatened lmaooooo
I hate Hollywood so much. I was promised a meltdown after the MeToo shit and pedo scandals. It cant come fast enough. Look at this little kike. It looks like Wil Wheaton but somehow almost as much of a cocksucking soy-guzzling cuck

Autists kept this franchise alive for 40 years. Normalfags wont because they jump on another bandwagon the moment a fad ends

>> I can see why people might get freaked out by it, but the people who are getting freaked out are the people who are accustomed to that privilege, and this is not oppression, this is about fairness.”
>
>>“Star Wars is a big galaxy, and you can sort of find almost anything you want to in Star Wars. If you are someone who feels threatened by women and needs to lash out against them, you can probably find an enemy in Star Wars”, Abrams continued.

Instead of antagonizing audiences for no reason how about delivering a good story JJ? Just once in your pathetic life give us a good story. I'll even go as far as tolerate your fucking lens flares.
I'm so fed up of sjw taking Hollywood movies hostage of their propaganda. All I see from lucasfilm nowadays is shit people with shit ideas talking shit and making shit movies.

Not him but at least the "right side" is having kids while the modern left is proudly applauding their own genocide and raising genetic dead ends

New Star Wars reminds me of this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Coke

But in this case, it's as if Coca-Cola had said, "If you prefer old Coke to new Coke, you're immoral, mentally defective and just an all round failure as a person."

Disney isn't going to sack anybody, and the Liberal "creatives" are going to double down. Star Wars is dead.

Out, am I?

>I hate Hollywood so much. I was promised a meltdown

and you're obviously experiencing one so what's the problem?

dangerous.com/39863/meet-women-ruined-star-wars/

>Nobody asked for a Star Wars movie with yo momma jokes, a crazy ghost Yoda that can call lightning from the sky by giving a thumbs up, or Porgs trying to make Chewbacca a vegetarian. Nor a scene where Luke milks Lena Dunham.

>There are people to blame for this franchise stumbling so early, but the most important of all is the Star Wars story group. This group, led by Kathleen Kennedy, the president of Lucasfilm, is supposed to rule over the franchise’s canon, story and make sure the continuity and consistency is seamless.

>It seems they were busy promoting the diversity on their team instead of guaranteeing success for the franchise. In an interview with Fortune, she explained:

>“Fifty percent of our executive team are women. Six out of eight of the people in my Story Group are women. I think it’s making a huge difference in the kind of stories we’re trying to tell.”

>While she ran around with “The force is female” t-shirts and staffed her story group with women, she apparently forgot to actually plan out this franchise.

>the "right side" is having kids

Can I see some proof of that?

Hahahaha way to own the triggered snowflake! Think he'll go off to his safe space now? All these fragile white men baka xDDD

See that large swath of red across the South? That's the Bible Belt.

>OT fags loved Leia
>Vidya fags loved Keira
>Prequel fags loved Padme
>CloneWars fags loved Ashoka

yeah this fanbase truly always had a problem with women. cant be this post modern bullshit forced into it

>alt-right views
>has an anime avatar

Why does it happen every time?

Here we have a map depicting poverty in the US. Darker portions of the map indicate higher rates of poverty.

Divorce rates for men by state (darker colors indicate the highest rates of divorce)

Is it possible to learn this Hollywood Accounting?

You have to be over 18 to post here.

>Anyone who criticizes a shitty Star Wars sequel is suddenly alt right and a nazi

Is there something in the water in the US, particularly California that makes you join a full on commie hivemind that tries to shame anyone who doesn't belong in it?

Its fucking insane

The same but for women

Not from a Goy

I think you know what a false dilemma that is, user. And here we have teen birth rates!

High school diploma attainment

Are you going to point out that most blacks live in the South and are responsible for these stats?

Serious question
How brain damaged do you have to be to even be excited for Episode IX?

Remember when the Continuity Group was just one fat guy from the internet who'd done 90% of the work for free and got hired by Lucasarts because they didn't realise how much they needed someone doing that job?
Good times.

>internet trolls are "threatened" by women.
Internet trolls love women. They're really easy to trigger.

And even the meanest, ugliest internet troll will turn to butter when confronted with a nice, soft spoken lady. Too bad those kinds of women don't exist anymore. Women are all fat, emotional dykes pushing hard in favor of censorship of scientific facts, and they wonder why everyone hates them.

I'm sure they'll make sure to fire him because Cred Forums bitched about Last Jedi, since Cred Forums's opinions have such a major impact on Hollywood.

It won't be what you want to hear, user, but there are just as many black folks living in the north. It's almost a perfect fifty-fifty split.

He is trying to make a valid point in a stupid roundabout way, but he is right.
Conservatives have far more children than liberals, and liberals are usually busy raising their wife's son.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929

Something among these lines

>none in my life
>don't exist anymore

was it autism

>Jewish company is going to remove a Jewish director who's jewing their politics
I'll hold my breath.

>No one asked for a scene with Luke milking Lena Dunham

are you autism?
yes

Checked for dubs and truth. I'm not threatened by these things. I'm insulted by them, their aggressive stupidity, and the frothing, rabid retard consumers of brand that defend them.

>nor a scene where Luke milks Lena Dunham
but Lena Dunham's tits are nowhere near as spectacular as that space walrus's were

Nah, i'm a Centrist, as most ex-Communists are.
Though i understand that you Hard Left faggots find anything to the right side of the extreme left as "Alt-Right", and then when you've encompassed such a giant and wide spectrum under one label you ask yourself why you lose elections and why statistics showcase most people not supporting your idiocy.

>you Hard Left faggots find anything to the right side of the extreme left as "Alt-Right"

Bullshit.

r/StarWars is starting to realize: reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/7yjtgl/spoilers_what_consequences_will_the_divisive/

youtube.com/watch?v=xxaMxEk6Odk

You say bullshit but you are an example of it as is the Disney Damage Control force.
In fact, you are the bullshit according to our over 60 years of accumulated experience in Marxism, Communism, Socialism, and general hard left idiocy here in Eastern Europe and Asia.

Also pic related. You westcuck idiots have a tendency to take neutral phenomena/objects/ideas and label them as right, much like crazier Christians see Jesus in clouds and bread, and nazis do in regards to Jews.

Do you know that the Chinese term "Baizuo" is also shared by the rest of us in Asia and Eastern Europe with regards to you westcuck neo-Communists?

He's not wrong. At this point, the new right is just the old left mixed in with christian conservatives, and the new left is now an extreme left.

Dude they could have cherry picked all the best stuff from the EU but they didn't want to have to pay a single royalty, the cheap jews

good post