What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzHeDYfkAB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you ever hear the story of Rian Johnson the subvertor.

(((everything)))

Its not a story disney would tell you...

undeserving women

youtube.com/watch?v=IzHeDYfkAB0

Rian Johnson the subvertor was a Dark Soy of the kino, so cucked and so feminist he could use the brand to influence the script to create plot holes…

It's wrong...all of it

George got MOUSE’d hard.

October 30th 2012 happend

>I have brought PANDERING, FEMINISM, SOCIAL JUSTICE, and SUBVERSION to MY NEW EMPIRE

>We’ll never get to see Rex and Ahsoka fake each other’s deaths during the Siege of Mandalore as Order 66 is triggered.
>We’ll never get to see Echo’s comeback.
>We’ll never get to see what happens to the entire Bad Batch (Banf of Brothers in space) story arc.
>We’ll never get to see Boba Fett kill cad Bane in a spaghetti-western style shootout
>We’ll never get the operator-as fuck Clone Special Forces story we were promised (basically Platoon in Space)
>We’ll never get to see Darj Disciple animated
>we’ll never get to see the true conclusion of Star Wars The Clone Wars

Kathleen Kennedy killed Clone-kino, and for that alone she should burn.

YOUR NEW EMPIRE?

I HAVE THE JEW GROUND

don't try it

it was never good

it at least used to be fun

*COUGH*

>the rebels now can fit on one small frigate
>the new empire has nothing better to do than trundle along behind the remaining rebels at low speed for a day. You get no sense that they have anything better to do, like, rule a galaxy or fight other factions
>disinterested third parties sell weapons to both, so apparently neither side is even making their own super distinctive gear
>again, neither side is even big enough to field a highschool football team, and we are expected to believe this is a galactic war with real stakes
>the new bad guys have literally never beaten the protagonists. They are worse than saturday morning cartoon villains.

The Phantom Menace, 1999

>leave out Rian

Don't be a dumbass

The fans

Literally This. Its probably impossible for people not born in the 1980s to realize what Star Wars was before Phantom Menace and the prequels ruined it.

I feel you user in a way you don't even know

Mfw started watching the CW movie as a 9yo, grew up with the cartoon. Matured as it became more mature. Was with it till the last episodes, until it got canceled for sure
I cri everytiem...

t. bitter old fart

Not to mention both sides are just pale echoes of the original trilogy's factions. You've seen the super star destroyer already? How about an even BIIIIIGGGGER one!!!??? Like the AT-AT's? What if I told you they're BIIIIIIGGER now!!!??? And who doesn't remember the Death Star? Do you suppose it's bigger now? Because YOU'D BE RIGHT!!! And the X-wings? Yeah, they're uh, there's one that's black and red now. Pretty rad, isn't it?

It's just so yawn inducing.

Imagine only having your imagination when Obiwan mentions the clone wars and the dark times.... Im telling you, Star Wars was this amazing mythic thing unlike anything else. You'll never understand you millennial faggot.

THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS THE EWOKS

White male escapism hijacked by jews and women
Same as always, from games to democracy

George Lucas made some bad decisions just as people were starting to use the internet (in greater numbers, I mean) and the movies became immortalized as "bad". Nevermind that all three prequels are watchable and have a working story (just badly told).

Because we hated the prequels so, he sold the films to Disney. Then we learned the true meaning of "raping your childhood".

But Disney has the diversity defense, so they can not be questioned until the ticket sales stop. We should be on Star Wars XV by then.

he is no longer responsible for the shittiest movie in the franchise. it's all going according to plan

The ticket sales already stopped, Episode VIII underperformed massively