WHY RWBY IS A MISHANDELED SHOW

We all know it, it's everywhere nowadays. However, beyond the flash and pizzaz, what does Rwby really have to offer?
>The Characters
RWBY suffers from characters that at the end of the day, are either as deep as kiddie pools, or jumbled up messes with no real self. Most have a single personality trait that is focused on.
Case: Raven Branwen. Muh Tribe. Muh Tribe. Ravens entire personality seems to be based around Muh Tribe, and running from her problems(Much like Blake). Raven isn't deep. She is a coward who hides under a mask of pragmatism.
>The Kingdoms
Oh dear. The WofW videos SHOULD have cleared things up. And they did. But what did we get? Confirmation that Vale is a mary sue Kingdom that dindu muffin. Just like Konoha in Naruto, being the main character's home, it must automatically be the Goody two shoes place.
>The Storyline
Wew. The story of Rwby is a dragged out, jumbled mess of ideas. What starts out as Harry Potter with Guns devolves into Le Heroic Quest with the added cliche of a secret society. Also, adding a new character for soul switching? Really? The story doesn't know what it wants.
>Misuse of Villains
This. Rooster Teeth is bleeding themselves of their best antagonist forces. Well done villains are either thrown away GOT style, or simply dropped by the wayside.
Case: Neo. Despite appearing in only a handful of episodes, Neo is a very popular character. RT has apparently forgotten about her, despite a clear motive existing for her to hunt down Rwby.
>Bungling of modern Issues
By God, THIS. Everyone is apparently a Lesbian. EVERYONE. Oh, and the White Fang? They are basically the Black Panthers combined with Isis. Adam went from actaully thretenung to being Kylo Ren levels of edgy.

They deleted it.

this

I like it. Sometimes ironically and sometimes there's something about it that appeals to me. Character design is pretty good too.
And the sexy women are cool.
W > R > Y > B

This show is everything possible that weebs can be ironic about and it plays it completly serious, there are no words to decribe how bad this show is

Actually kill yourself

should've died with its creator, seems kind of scummy to keep it going after the guy who started it died

Why does that seem scummy? we still use electricity after tesla died

But we didn't butcher Tesla's invention and turn into a bastardized version used to help 15 year olds get off to Lesbian Hentai.

>Garbage internet show wants to be taken seriously.

This "show" is, and always has been a piece of shit.

I think I feel that way because how early he died, it doesn't feel like we got what he envisioned. I'm probably wrong but it's just something I keep thinking this every time it's mentioned.

>it doesn't feel like we got what he envisioned
Fact is that Monty just wanted to animate his OC's fighting and left a lot of the story to Miles and Kerry, only really ever adding anything if he thought it sounded cool.
What he envisioned was a just fun passion project to do with his friends, and it gained a following that is taking it more seriously than it's creator did.

If I wanted psuedo anime I'd watch Wakfu

wow your telling me an anime show is utter shit and completely irredeemable?

the fights scenes before s4ep8 are good. Everything else is mediocre and I only watch it in hopes that it improves.

Gentlemen, I believe we can compromise

I dropped this after season 1

is there any point in continuing?

season 2 fights are great. seasohn 3 plot is nice. season4-5 are meh

imagine being monty

your legacy is a show like rwby.
fucking rwby.

thats way more embarassing in the afterlife than dying because your girlfriend brought in a cat..oh wait

You know I like this show but if I report politics I've got to report this too.

I like how Raven was all about strength but once shit hits the fan she runs home to her husband.

>reporting threads
do you suck dick

Yuri is 100% trash and you are going to have to deal with that.

no u

If I could ban people for having fun I would. So I guess I do.

I! Love! Weiss!

She is my Wife!

Please say something nice about her!

show gets progressively better and hits it's peak at volume 3. then it kind of just sputters out. volumes 4 and 5 as this user puts it is kind of meh.

looks gay

Sounds like every anime ever created.

RWBY was shit from the beginning