Constantly bitch about the modern state of blockbusters and comic book movies

>constantly bitch about the modern state of blockbusters and comic book movies
>watch literally every capeshit movie as soon as it releases

Are you talking about this board or RLM?

You'd almost think they were doing a review-related program of some sort.

Tbh both

checked and the problem is us. We are watching this garbage capeshit, a majority of the populace watches it, so they're forced to review it in order to maintain relevance.

would really be paying the bills if they only talked about obscure (by normie standards) stuff. Gotta get those clicks

>comment on whole of Hollywood and movie industry
>this means you can't enjoy anything at all ever, it is all across the board shit

Go away

I don't get it either, I wish they would ignore everyone of them and create more innovative movie criticisms on movies.
They need to do one on the new clint eastwood movie, I'm going to go see it tomorrow cause I loved gran torino, rewatched it today.

they should just never review another disney film and I'd have more respect.

>bitch about modern blockbusters
They don't even have the balls to do this anymore. They basically praised black panther and talked about how it's going to innovate the nigger market for hollywood movies. their harshest criticism was "i'm bored"
lazy faggots

What do you expect? They're a bunch of one-joke ponies.

fpbp
At least I never saw TLJ

That movies supposed to be hot garbage. Also
>casting non-actors as actors because it will be more 'genuine' if it's actually them

This has never worked for Hollywood.

>constantly bitch about [insert e-celeb here]
>watch literally ever video of theirs as soon as it releases

>are movie reviewers
>watch movies

>Repeatedly refuse to watch any animation because they claim they're not familiar enough with how it works to properly review it
>Watch genres of movies they say they're not familiar like rom-coms

They want traffic to their channel you retard, and they can't pass up the attempt to review capeshit

But why would two VCR repair men be doing any review-related program?

They did like three videos talking about more obscure movies.

>Mike was so close to not recommending Black Panther
His journey to the dark side is nearly complete

>implying the review wasn't that short because they had to edit out Myklon B. Stoklasa's racist tirades

>still get a billion views and rake in hundreds in ad revenue
btfo

>the way they portrayed the wakandans as technologically advanced but at the same time culturally primitive was extremely offensive, but given the fact that the target demo for this type of blaxploitation movie will be too dumb to notice, i would still have to recommend it
how did he get away with this?

It's more disturbing that they were so gentle with black panther. Mike seemed to think it was a pile of shit but couldn't say so for fear of annoying the sjw crowd who no doubt think he's a FASCIST anyway for not giving it 100%.

when the fuck is the new plinkett review coming out

>Still enjoying capeshit, even despite fatigue

He's nowhere close.

>implying there's a difference

Never. There's no crappy Trek films to review (there's a crappy Trek show but Mike actually likes it because hurr durr me likey action me likey action) nuWars is tepid tripe not even worthy of analysis and Mike doesn't care enough about the Matrix to give the sequels the Plinkett treatment.

Mike just liked it. It's not like he has good taste in movie.

Well obviously they need to review the big movies, nobody's searching for reviews about A Ghost Story.

awww is the widdle nazi going to cry because the funny movie men weren't mean to the black people movie?

>Believing to unapologetic Marvel/Disney shills
>Believing YouTubers
Dumb Redditor

You could practically see him looking down on Jay's BBC sucking and holding back a racist tirade.

>but couldn't say so for fear of annoying the sjw crowd who no doubt think he's a FASCIST anyway
I always like to go to the RLM thread on neogaf/resetera to see the political comissars pick over every little thing they say for subversive thought lel

This time around Mike wasn't sufficiently positive enough about Black Panther as a "Black Event" and was possibly being sarcastic in his endorsement of Dsney donating Black Panther profits to the back community. "Melanin deficient" got thrown around a lot.

ebin

He might do one on Star Trek 6, Mike just sent patrons a message about the movie out of nowhere, and they normally only post updates about upcoming videos so this is fairly weird

But VI is good

Why are their movies so fucking bad bros?

>rational people will like it because of representation
Jack would never say something so cucked

because they're ironic XD

savage
thats what makes them money

I hope they'll re:view some blaxploitation in honor of this but that's probably too edgy for them

Doesn't mean he can't review it. His Titanic review spends half of it talking about why it's really good.

clint is a senile old man now and only makes movies about shit he sees on the evening news.

>star wars is now capeshit
i dont wanna live anymore

They should go back to reviewing two movies instead of one. That way they can get the clicks the blockbusters will bring in, while also being able to review something different.

heh
rlm at least have the excuse that it's their job.

Sounds like a more polite opposite of Cred Forums

Cred Forums does the same shit, everyone was clowning on Mike during that TFA review when he said he wanted Rey to kiss Finn

Star wars was always capeshit

you fucking loser you phlegm

star wars is the reason why cinema is a garbage fire now, it all started with your beloved vomit flick

got'em

They have no conviction. They elude to "clicks" in many of their videos - utter hacks.

>star wars is the reason why cinema is a garbage fire now
no, you can blame Heaven's Gate for that.