So I just saw Justice League

... and I thought it was fine!
Not a classic by any means, but I sincerely enjoyed it. What was all the hate about?

>What was all the hate about?
MCU faggot soyboys

all capeshit after the year 2006 is awful garbage for idiots

KEK-LEL REMEMBA HU JU AR

Wait, which live-action flick was good before Dark Knight?

Batman Begins

Massive tonal and stylistic shift from the previous two movies, bad action, bad cinematography, terrible effects, bad performances, forgettable music

But

Good characters, good dialogue, more humorous approach mostly works

>bad action, bad cinematography, terrible effects, bad performances, forgettable music

I disagree with you. After having seen all the meme webms such as the one you posted I expected the movie to be shit, but I realized those webms were cherry-picked and the movie is actually enjoyable

>Massive tonal and stylistic shift from the previous two movies
thats actually a plus

It was more 'comic book' than the previous movies. No wait...that's a GOOD thing.

>Cred Forums shits on MCU films
>still, they like the Snyder crap

Are you guys hardcore contrarians of just retarded?

Spidey 1 and 2

anyone have the webm of a knocked out wonder woman with flash on top of her?

spidey 2 was the last capeshit i ever saw in theaters. i don't even remember who i saw it :(

it was fun, but the best part is that it wasn't pretentious at all: it knew all the time that it was just a minor comic flick

why can't disney do the same?

not really... i thought its a clusterfuck of ideas with terrible uninspired acting and shitty humour.

Really? Because I had the exact opposite experience when i watched it again on Saturday. At first I thought it was decent to OK ish,but on repeat viewing the flaws became much more apparent. I could literally see the scenes where Affleck was so uninterested he was just phoning it in.

Absolute fucking ass. Batman turns into a quipster, shit villain, shit action, shit plot, entire plan is literally to have Superman do all the hard work, Wonder Woman is trashed after being the only good dcu film, recruitment of seaman and flash was horrifying.

It was really disappointing and felt haphazard, with very questionable CGI and a tone that pleases no one. A couple normies got sucked in because le Flash comedy, but the dedicated fanbase wasn't pleased. I'm a DC fan but I can't give it more than a 6/10. Just barely.

It was okay. The reason why it go more shit was because It wasn't marvel, so people took off the kid gloves. Really it's was the same quality as marvel's movies. Even the shit cgi. Go watch black panther and tell me that gumby ass cgi isn't just as shit as JL, mustache remover and all. Oh also Snyder fanboys are pissed he wqs fired and replaced.

But this is a Marvel movie

My thoughts exactly hell if it had of had a regular gotham bad guy instead of Steppenwolf I'd probably give it an 8 good movie

I might have enjoyed it more if the only two good characters weren't remade mid-postproduction.

That is all.

it's better than wonder woman

It hurts to look at Affleck.

>topless Affleck
>topless Cavill
>topless Momoa

Super Jewish Woman didn't get any sexy scene. Fug!
At least those half-naked buff amazons, in the temple, made my peepee hard

The 2 hour long footage compilation of my morning dumps is better than nu wonder woman.

At least it has some twists and turns.

I enjoyed BvS and MOS but theres no redeeming that steaming pile of shit.

I wonder if they will touch up the CGI for home release.

Like, damn guys. Some of that shit might fly in a cinema, but the home release is forever.

Snyder's looks way better.

>aaouch something's definitely broken

I fuckin love Batfleck

>Let's do what the Internet wants us to do what can go wrong?
>Oh.

Disney does the same only they constantly call attention to their awareness of it preventing any tension.

Whedon's reshoots are easy to spot: if a character speaks and 3 seconds in you want to yell ''oh my god shut the fuck up, you're embarrassing everyone in the room'', it's Whedon's work.

I like that part where Batman just incoherently shakes his head. Someone has to have a webm or something. It reeked Whedon.

Both.

It was fine. Some tone issues, and very little character development but whatever. It's as good as marvel capeshit...and apparently black panther is citizen cane now.

The super man vs justice league fight was kino