ITT post your girlfriend's favorite movie

ITT post your girlfriend's favorite movie

You have a gf, don't you user?

your gf has good taste

The Fountain is PURE pleb filter.

Afros best work to date.

I'm not your girlfriend, OP.

I remember when I first saw this. It was randomly on tv and I had no idea what it was about. There's something to be said about going to a film completely unaware of the plot.

>PURE pleb filter
It's really not. The only people it filters out are most bottom-feeding single digit IQ capeshitters. And just about every other movies able to do that.

t. underage plebes who think anything with a remotely complex plot is good because it's "deep" and "abstract"

its a toss up between this and The Princess Bride

ex-gf's favorite

>remotely complex plot
But it doesn't have that.
>plot therefore abstract
You sound rather retarded.

t. filtered pleb

only actual retards think the fountain is "complex" and that said "complexity" has anything to do with its beauty.

>implying my girlfriend has a favorite film and doesnt appreciate the work of all the same directors as I do

What can I say, I have a pretty comfy gf

low self-esteem daddy issues who is using your beta ass for money and chatting up ten other dudes and fucking at least one of them

> tfw qt started work first week of february.
> "I'm gonna stop quietly pining after chicks and ask her out!"
> Already got plans for valentines.
> Some cunt she found on tinder.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I work on sailboats.

Fucking shoot me

Based user's gf

You dodged a bullet user, girls that use Tinder are all hoors anyway

She really likes Tom Hardy but it doesn't explain why THIS film of his in particular. I remember the throat slashing scene caught us off guard probably the most out of any movie moment so far... So maybe that sticks with her. Decent flick

We quote it at each other all the time. Watching it with her is maximum comfy.

idk if it counts but oneitisis favorite, cant watch it without thinking of her.

Are you both 40 year old manchildren?

Only virgins dont use tinder

Just stop pretending beautiful women are capable of love, loyalty, and romantic friendship. Women who keep themselves beautiful keep themselves skilled in lies and manipulation. If you want loyalty it's got to be from an ugly girl.

This was my ex gf's favorite movie.

>all these FUCKING normies

Soon.

What is she, 40?

you dated Katy too?

>tfw I didn't lose my virginity until I was 25
don't give up, your time will come.

Sarah.

This or if....

46. Her other favorite movie

So my point stands

Griffithfag? I didn't know you were capable of attaining a gf. Is she as autistic as you?

I would drag my did I over a mile of broken glass to go out on one date with a girl who likes that movie

That girl doesn't exist

That's the thing, shes not beautiful. Shes normal plain and normal, enough for me to think i had a shot. But then yeah roastie we also work with got her on 'as a joke' and here we are.

I think i'm still gonna ask her out eventually after this guy pump and dumps her, but yeah the ideal has been shattered and no matter how far that goes if it does go anywhere i'll never feel for her 100%.

if you met my gf you wouldn't call me a normie

>I think i'm still gonna ask her out eventually after this guy pump and dumps her

Don't. You really want Chad's sloppy seconds?

At my age all of my options have probably fucked someone already. I don't care that much.

>be me
>work with qt, we have known each other for about 2 years now
>she has shown clear interest in me, activly tries to flirt
>I'm too autistic to respond or start conversations with her

fuck

just b.e.e. yourself

How old are you?

I'm 22 and my gf is 16 because girls any older are all whores.

25. Kissless handholdless. I'm not pure in body mind or spirit so i don't deserve it in a partner. It's a hope and a prayer but not a hill worth dying a virgin on.

the fountain changed my life. not even memeing. had no idea what it was going into it. i must have been in a weird place at that time, but it changed me. this was like 10 years ago and i still think about this film almost every day, even if it just pops into my head for a few seconds. shit reverberates.

She has very unique tastes

WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM GOD

>Grand Budapest Hotel

Does wife count?

It was like gummo or mullholland drive or some shit god I miss her so much

Don't user, she was a pleb.

I agree!

I honestly don’t know. My wife has absolute trash taste in movies, tv shows, books, and any other media. Probably Frozen or some other garbage. She watched that movie like ten times the year she got it.

for five years, every girl I was fucking would want me to watch Across The Universe with them. I wouldn't but, every one of them would ask.

wait how does one meet these girls

pretty comfy, could be worse.
mines is probably cat returns or kiki.

>You have a gf, don't you user?

What’s with women and musicals? I can’t fucking stand musicals, but every woman I know seems to love them.

Philadelphia Story

maybe mine too. it's pretty fucking great.

either this or Last Tango in Paris

Just gonna post one of my favorite movies.

All the guys I've dated have had really similar taste in movies. They have all liked scifi, old school action and war movies. Many of them have liked Interstellar a lot which I find weird cos the movie is quite silly. They've also all loved Terminator 1 and 2

Some girl stuff, like The Notebook. Last night made me watch A walk to remember, saying it wasn't the tipical romantic movie, that it had a twist. At the beginining I said "is he going to jump on something and become paralitic?" and she got mad. Later, when she sais "don't fall in love with me" I said "is she ill, like terminally?" and she got even madder.

We didin't finish the movie because she said it was pointless.

So I fucked her ass instead.
[/spoilerShit was cash[/spoiler

The Fall, at least it was when we met.

Lidia?

She really likes psychological thrillers for some reason

based samebro

>all those vintage sci-fi movies
i never even heard of most of those
or that they were making sci-fi that long ago

close your eyes

Take a walk with me!

she's a turbopleb

1924: Queen of Mars
?

This is a perfect example, of a /TVtard that has a fucking library of Kino, but on here, and it's nothing but threads on the same formulaic capeshit & no discussion of aktuel kino

Your GF is a absolute, entry level retard who most likely thinks Harry Potter is the peak of literature.

>expecting more from women
You know how I know you're single?

I met one just by pure luck. I was a basement dweller with no life and somehow fat put us toghether. So don't lose hope.

My real advice is: don't lose her. I did and it would hurt the rest of my life. Everytime she posts a picture with his gf on instagram I die inside. Don't be me. Don't lose her.

Sorry Devochka, gentlemen prefer blondes.

>Everytime she posts a picture with his gf
??

I wonder how many people don't have a gf but still wanted to participate in this thread so they posted a movie that is their ideal gf's favorite movie, and after they pressed 'post' felt a bit of sadness.

sorry, bf. this is not my language

N/A

and her, not his

If her favorite movie was pretentious trash I wouldn't have a gf anymore.

LaLa Land

My ex gfs favorite

Bitch is a total pleb

It's every girls favorite movie

how the fuck can saw possibly be someone's favorite film?
bullshit, my gf hates it

You're dating a man, baby

if every man had her body I'd had no problem turning gay

she has daddy issues (que es una putilla, vaya)

This is a legit good movie.

>ex gf
In The Mood For Love

>tfw no gf to rape and humiliate

Nah, era buena chica.

she begs me to watch it every few months

literally the only movie she'll choose on her own. she'll generally watch whatever i pick though.

She thinks Harry Potter is trash, so cry more virgin

patrician

I don't have a gf but if her favourite movie isn't pic related it's not meant to be

Fifty Shades of Gray, wish I was kidding

is that itunes?

loved that movie
Jessica's magnificent tits is what caught me off guard

Why is Darren arronefsky so afraid that the audience won't get his movie lads? This for example would have been an ok flick if he didn't try so hard.

Small saggers

n-no

The Way we Were
Rocky
LaLa land
Chungking express
Vertigo

No particular order

this is my favorite movie
gf didn't understand it

r u me?

Not bad. Would hit that.

A Boy and his Dog, which makes the "moob girl never understan" threads hilarious to me.

I let my exgf borrow The Last Picture Show one time and she texted me that it "made her horny."

but user thats MY favourite movie

Hilariously that's is one of her favourites too, got her to watch it since she loves the Fallout series so much.

Cool.
she isn't a little girl right

Your g/f has patrician taste. marry her immediately.

This is my wife's favorite. Sadly, she doesn't enjoy the animated series as much as I do, but can't win 'em all