*folds arms smugly*

*folds arms smugly*

Why is she SO CUTE??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH2Ns9Tewpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Princess of the Star Wars Universe. You cannot dispute this.

>when she sees my dic

>when she sees YOUR dic

*plays autistically with dolls*

What's going on in this picture?

That's not smug, you fuck.

I DRAW PORG!

>/our/ sweet Jenny got LANDED
>not to mention SIGNORED
I just...

I can't take it anymore.

This was all I had, Jenny was my EVERYTHING.

And she's been USED by these FILTHY JERKS! DEFILED by them!

I'm done, Cred Forumsros. I'm clocking out. This is the end for me.

yeah, nice try

>10 posts
>4 ids
I was about to complain about how this chick looks literally retarded and I don't understand the appeal, but now I realize it's just an autist shitposter.

Sorry bro, you know that MASSIVE list of patrion supporters at the end of her vids? She's fucked them ALL

Did she get molested by that doctor?

>but now I realize it's just an autist shitposter.

Well, not an autist, but yeah, I'm shitposting. I do actually find her somewhat cute, but I just find her amusing to post, and tend to post her when I'm trying to be banned (hint, mods).

I like to think about Jenny getting pounded by BBCs.

BUY ME A PORG

Yes

Also, her patrion supporters aren't beta orbiters like you'd assume. They're all HUGE CHAD STUDS and she lists them just to show them off.

Better luck next time, kid.

Is that THE Max Landis?

...Does that shirt say "TROLL FUCKER"?!

The one and only!

This
Speaking as a fellow patron she DOES sexually service her fans BUT not vaginally!
Jenny still has an intact hymen, that is just waiting to broken by some handsome black man!

Nice.

If that camera were only a millimeter lower...

corporate thot

hot!!

Isn't Max Landis a rapist?

OH NO

OH NO NO NO NO

HOW THE HELL DO WE STOP HIM BROS?

something something fetal alcohol syndrome

She was known for being a huge whore in high school.

Corporate That Ho Over There?

Who do you think she's most excited to meet: Mike, Jay, or Rich?

I think her and Jay should marry.

Beardfat

The feelings Jenny inspires in me for some reason is like when you were in elementary school, and you thought a girl was cute, but didn't know how to deal with those feelings yet, so you teased her. Like Jenny inspires this instinct in me to want to tease and belittle her, but it's because I actually find her cute. Not tease her in a mean way, but in a flirty-mean way that makes her giggle.

Jenny thinks you're an ugly creep and would get a restraining order on you if you tried to meet her IRL

Never post again

No YOU never post again.

This except I want to drink her bath water.

What happened to that goth chick with the big tits who taught people japanese?

Lol I've fucked girls 10 times hotter than her. And I don't 'waifu' people, I just think she's comically cute and it's amusing when people shitpost about her.

All of you are absolutely fucking pathetic Disney-tards who need to go back to /r/eddit. You're idolizing a slut who has no critical thinking skills, and uses her looks to sell her shitty shill videos to you horny kids. There's nothing unique about her that other channels do too and far better. You should all kill yourselves, just do it now.

la creatura

based

>shitposting about someone is 'idolizing' them

She's relevant here because she is a prominent Disney-movie commentator, and actually probably the only amusing one after RLM.

I would ship her with Rich if he didn't already have a Chernobyl gf

She could pretend he's a big, round, hairy porg.

you sound like a real normal guy

Fuck normal, man. But I've had some really cute crazy / art / drug chicks in my day.

Me Too!

Dammit mods just ban me for my stupid thread. I don't want to waste time here.

HOPE(tm)

She's a pretty good singer.
youtube.com/watch?v=uH2Ns9Tewpo

Can I get a quick rundown on the Barney MLP meme?

Haha, she sings exactly how I'd imagine her to.

>Jenny fantasizes about brother/sister incest

Cool!

>you will never be with Jenny
>and love and cherish her
>you will never finally become "Facebook official"
>and feel on top of the world seeing the hundreds of likes and comments coming in from acquaintances of hers you never have and never will meet
>you will never cohabitate and enjoy beautiful, quiet, simple domestic with her
>and go with her to a few premiers of movies a week that you don't even like but still have the time of your life doing it because it's with Jenny
>you will never finally meet her parents over an intimate dinner
>and embarrass her by doing the Forrest Gump voice "Jennaaayyy"
Just fucking end it already, for all the talk about an epidemic of mass shootings they're sure as shit not happening in my daily routine to save me the trouble of going to Home Depot and buying a rope to hang myself with.

Girls like her are totally attainable, man.

People are usually say people have this too often, but damn I think you have got a point user
She hasn't got a philtrum at all

I'm pretty sure I'm remembering my mom saying I was a "surprise" at one point. This image is now giving me extra feels

good things I'm already pretty wasted