Is this worth watching?

is this worth watching?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes its one of the Best shows on Netflix.
But, The ending is weak.

Who the fuck is Noah

Your mom

Yes

Best girl 82 and 19 bye

Your mom's boyfriend

under your own risk, this krautz are throwing way too much le mistery box shit on the sides that I doubt they can wrap this all up in a few seasons, main storyline (time travel one) is far from ok, is fucking great! also, the acting, the editing, the score, photography and set decoration are fucking kino

M8 its over if you actually watch the next seasons you are a retard, it csn only go downhill from here

watch superior krautkino instead

Is it dubbed or can you watch it with titles? I can't watched dubbed it's too distracting

It has the original language with subtitles.

no way that's Martha

Do germans really do this?

Wait there's incest in this? Is it worth picking up just for that?

The incest exists because of a time paradox.

aunt kissing is the most patrician of incests

yeah what would an arab be doing in germany right

No. If you're going to start a German show on Netflix, watch Babylon Berlin instead.

That shit got unnecessarily gay desu. And apparently the second season continues that with a new character even though they already had gay character arcs what's the point.

Yes it's a legit 9/10

nothing on netflix is worth watching

It's a good show with a terribly disappointing ending. If you can deal with that then it's fine

redditors

The show isn't really worth it, in retrospect.

No, you can see every single twist coming a mile away and without them, the series does not work.

Interesting concept but an abhorrent execution.

No, horribly directed, with a dark instagram filter because that means "drama", with zero interesting characters who aren't walking stereotypes, the show tells story about time travel exactly like you expect and exactly like it was told many times already, every attempt to make something emotional ends up being compilation of still shots while sad song is playing. Drama, characters and plot is incredibly shallow. Teenage kids will love it though.

Hell yes, but watch it in German with subs. All of the dubs are awful.

I hope ulrich isn’t stuck in the past

both are good, i would add the redhead too

>the ending
google search: dark season 2
well Cred Forums sorry but these edgy shows seem formulaic sorry not for me, enjoy your whatever

She's a slut, though and didn't deserve Mikkel.