Lol nice hair transplant, baldo

Lol nice hair transplant, baldo

OP, does it hurt to be so jelly?

not the OP but why would someone be jealous of a balding man?

seems he's not balding anymore desu

>not the OP but why would someone be jealous of a balding man

It’s no different than a woman getting plastic surgeries so why shit on men for spending money to look and feel good?

looks the same to me

it is a pretty good one to be fair

I'm starting to lose my hair. I'm hoping I will have enough money for a transplant before it becomes noticeable

because he is rich, successful, handsome and rolling in (boi)pussy regardless of whether he is balding or not?

Look up Matthew Mcconaughey. He got a great one.

People shit on women who have plastic surgery. In fact it's obvious when women have had work done on their face.

how much money does it take to get a quality transplant? do you have to re-do it every year?

Around two-thirds of men will experience some level of pattern hair loss by age 35. Over 85% will experience by age 50.

I'm glad he can afford to get top notch treatment. It looks good.

doesn't look like a transplant but that powder shit than makes hair look fuller

i mean if you could afford it, wouldnt you get it. my hair is still strong at 27 thankfully.

lol no but a lot of people require 2 or 3 separate sessions which run from like 5 to 10 k each

trolled
hehe

>tfw 22 and have the hairline of a 40 year old
kill me

Depends what kind of transplant you get. FUE, the latest and best method where they transplant each follicle individually instead of in a strip, costs at minimum about 10k. You don't have to redo it if the majority of the transplants aren't rejected since they take follicles from the lower back of the head which are naturally resistant to DHT (the hormone responsible for hair loss) -- you may need additional treatments as hair that wasn't transplanted continues to recede, however.

Did he get a nose job?

Not every year, but your transplanted hair can still recede later on

doing something deceptive, so surprising

Also an interesting side-note which you might not be aware of -- technicians can position the follicles in whichever way you want. The position of the follicle obviously dictates which direction the hair will grow in. Essentially you can design a new natural hairstyle without any cowlicks or annoying growth patterns you may not have liked.

I only pretended to fall for your troll

ikf. I'm 27 and pretty much as bald as you can get at this point. I've come to terms with it but the transition was horribly depressing.

fuuuuuuuck. I've got a full thick head of hair but I would gladly do this just to get rid of my unruly alfalfa spot

i have a fetish for receding hairlines and it makes me sad seeing guys get hair transplants

yeah but you're a guy

i am not. i like it because it looks masculine and accentuates the forehead. it can look bad on some guys but usually if you arent fat it looks nice

I don't know why most guys care so much about balding. I'm 26 and my hairline has receded but I don't think I look any worse.

A receding hairline isn't so bad as long as it isn't too dramatic. I wish I could have a receding hairline instead of a thinning vortex -- getting that fucking friar tuck look

only if your surgeon is a retard.

well i had a receding hairline up until recently but the hair remaining on top was so thin i decided to just buzz the whole thing

Stage lights are awfully bright. Either you're completely bald or you have thick hair. Anything in between and you'll be exposing your scalp which makes you look frail and sickly.

Tfw I look like Im balding from the forehead sides
Tfw Ive literally the same entrances from when I was a baby
Some hear patterns are just bad

Who is his guy, my hair is thinning out and I desperately need a fix.

>all women wear makeup daily to deceive other people
>a few men get hair transplants late in life

>FUCKING BALDLET INSECURE MONSTERS

My is thinning on in th middle front. I have no "M" shape or anything. My hairline is actually pretty damn thick except there. I guest my shit genes fucked me and baldness finds a way.

how do i grow facial hair?

It's like people expect more from men than women or something

semen in your face

he hasnt had a hair transplant. at least not judging from these pictures. his hairline is in the same place, left is just zoomed in. he has product in his hair on the left giving more volume. cope harder.

>product in his hair on the left
*right

Just a different haircut

men bodyshame other men, news at 11

>nice hair transplant, baldo

Who the fuck notices something like this?

someone who isnt a blind faggot like you

i shit on both

>James Franco has better hair when he's less stressed and eating better
jeez what a fucking shock, obviously it must be a hair transplant

>not shaming make-up wearing whores
it's sqrt(4072324) come on, more equality

>tfw 27 and still have the hairline of a 16 year old

me too, my older brothers have perfect hairlines.

k james

See and he even fixed his hair with the money he has.

Wouldn't that make the lower back of the head have no hair, though?

>hey post from two and a half hours ago, refer to this other post two and a half hours ago

> made it to his late 30's with only a tiny bit of receding

OP you're gonna be in for a rude shock if you're barely in your 20's yet.

>that difference in two years

drinker confirmed

why can't they just come up with a fucking miracle cure for balding already

OBSESSED

>pay 10k
>hair still looks shit

OH NO NO NO

>society hails a crelebrity as a sex symbol, his great hair being one of his assets
>that celebrity capitalizes on his sex symbol status
>men without great hair feel insecure and inadequate
>turns out the great hair is a farce
>we rejoice in our secret knowledge of his pain

When you are as insecure as women and spend money on cosmetic banalities, you're doing something wrong. Comparing genders is fucking stupid.

Are you gonna get a dick implant too, princess?

instead of looking bald, you can spend thousands of pounds to look like you have thin as fuck hair which needs to be shaved off anyway

I mean it’s a hell of an improvement but still JUST

>JUST