youtube.com/watch?v=y2B6lOUIHe4
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

a.) It's just comedy
b.) It's really not funny
c.) Chris Rock is actually racist

All-in-all, who gives a shit?

It's funny that literally dickless white faggots will PAY to be told they are hated and should be killed.

It's hilarious to me.

he's advocating for white genocide.

except he isn't?

This is what white fragility looks like.

Awww, are you triggered? Why do you follow these alt-right dipshits that just post this kind of stuff? Looking for someone to blame your problems on because you turned out a failure? You and your russian cronies will not divide us.

This. He's just saying he wants to see white children murdered. Not ALL the white children. Just lots.

And that's a good thing.

it's his views hidden behind the geist of comedy.

How could average white IQ be lowered sufficiently for this to become a reality?

He's not though. He's saying he wants the amount of murdered black people and white people to be exactly the same.

>Awww, are you triggered?

This. White people ALWAYS get triggered and ask for safe spaces because niggers keep raping and murdering their children. How do you think whiteoids would feel if people said mean words about them or someone gave their great great great great grandfather a free boat ticket and room and board in the greatest country on earth? Now THAT'S suffering.

No, it's what white privilege looks like. As in: we have the privilege of not being niggers.

why he wants kids to be shot? is he insane or something?

Breed them with spics.

If an equal amount of white kids as black kids getting shot would be genocide, that's basically saying what's going on to Black people is genocide. Especially given the smaller black population.

He's jealous that whites are higher evolved than negroes and don't act like wild animals.

so you're saying lots of black children are being murdered?

but race aside, he literally said I want kids to be shot

Maybe niggers should stop murdering each other.

Self genocide?

yes by other blacks

But why? Would robbong white parents of their kids somehow pay for the lost lives of black children? What's the reasoning behind this garbage train of thought

Why are white people killing each other so much?

And?

Relative to whites? Yeah, lots. That's what black people do. Murder each other in record numbers on a regular basis. Europeans do it on an irregular basis.

The bit was about police.

And white cops

is this comedy?

youtu.be/37ssKGg0p80

The special sucked, and yeah im white, i got the sense that Chris is mentally fucked, his entire stand up was very cynical of his life and society overall

He could have gone better ways with his material, in execution it came across as sad and depressing with how he performed

>resist arrest violently
>get shot
>this is somehow injustice
stop committing violent crime it's that easy

>And?

are you okay with this?

Eh?

But police shoot more white children than they do black?

Joke doesn't make sense.

They're not. They're killing each other so little - as that chart shows.

That said if blacks stopped murdering whites, and those murders got picked up by other whites, they'd get be over halfway to catching up with blacks.

>I can't fathom that a comedian might have made a facetious statement in his comedy special because I exclusively use twitter and infographics as the context for my political reality.

He' said got a point anons

It. Is. A. Joke.

It was a good stand-up special, the fact that some Cred Forumstard watched it while getting all pissy just makes it even better

their true feeling exposed and mentally ill people will still says there's no problem

Explain the righteousness behind this line of reasoning

I'm indifferent to it?

Black people hate white people. Jews hate white people. That's why no one wants to live around them. What's new?

well I want the proportion of black people commiting murder to equal the proportion of white people commiting murder.

and that's a good thing

>resist arrest violently

If you're going to make things up why not just pretend the Holocaust didn't happen? Oh wait, you already do.

I'm honestly getting a little worried about the future here

I remember when Chris Rock was red-pilled and funny youtube.com/watch?v=y2B6lOUIHe4

Now he's neither.

>don't bother trying to debate my position or I'll unfriend you and ignore your argument
leftists in a nutshell

If blacks don't want to be shot, why do they keep shooting themselves? To be clear, blacks are shooting themselves. Whites aren't shooting blacks. It is 100% the fault of blacks. Only they can stop shooting each other.

But more white kids are killed in school shootings than by police...

If I'm pro gun, I am holding the value of my life, and my family's life over those who threaten them

>I'm indifferent to it?

are you?

trump literally shitposted on twitter for like 12 hours straight earlier and they all sound desperate as fuck

where did anyone ever mention the Holocaust?

So, wait a minute, you guys go on and on about triggering and fucking how liberals can't take a joke, and now you're made at Chris Rock for making a joke?

Is that the same special were he compared Oprah to Bill Gates, then said Bill is only wealthier because he's white?

He may have been funnier then, but he's always racist and ignorant.

funy joke
VERY

>That's why no one wants to live around them.
can you please leave our countries then shitskin?

The subject of historical rewriting was brought up.

Mike brown reached inside of an officers vehicle to attack him. Prove me wrong. I have the courts evidence and the entire trial on my side. Go ahead and prove to me that he had his hands up.

I'm not even sure what anything is anymore. I'm pretty sure i'm dead and in hell.

>But police shoot more white children than they do black
This.
If Chris wants more dead whites and for it to be 50/50, then he must want WAY more dead blacks.
I guess we can all agree on the latter.

He's not joking. Are you actually stupid?

no it wasn't you dipshit

No, you're just a jew trying to derail an argument you're losing.

>Rock doesn't know about School Shootings
Blacks....typical

>only authority should be armed
Cool they can stop crying about Nazis now

Wheres the funny part brah

So you think that Chris Rock, a comedian doing stand up comedy in a stand up comedy special, legitimately wants to see white children shot and killed?

But you and your family are statistically more likely to be shot if you own a gun.
I thought you valued the lives of your family.

Those black kids are all being shot BY BLACK KIDS.

are you laughing?

>white kids need to get shot because niggers are dumb and get into gangs
okay

And that's a good thing

>dude correlation equals causation
kill yourself retard

I never said it was a funny joke.

Just curious, but why don't Hispanics every complain about the amount of them getting shot up by police and stuff? It's always Black vs White, but I don't ever hear anyone mention the number of Hispanics either shot by the police or killing others, and I assume the number is quite high in some areas.

Do Hispanics just not give a shit or something?

>there weren't enough ovens to burn six million bodies
>the doors of the gas chambers opened from the inside
>Trump never said the Russians didn't do it

Show me the statistics.

they don't have an eternal victim complex like niggers

>Maybe niggers should stop murdering each other.
Maybe niggers should murder each other faster.

To be fair, Parkland just happened.

>why don't Hispanics every complain about the amount of them getting shot up by police and stuff
because all the cops are hispanic. blacks see hispanic cops as white.

Hispanics gets counted into whites when they collect data for crimes and stuff, when it's about voting, they're separate

who are you quoting?

I think it's fair enough that making a joke that not only isn't funny, but that calls for the death of children gets some flak

It should be clear by now that blacks only see black and white

What's the set up and the punchline?

>thinks more black people get shot

no, they just get shot a lot relative to being 13% of the population. and its almost entirely black on black shootings.

>media cares more purpledrank lord skittles than actual victims
>Blacks still whines about, demand more dead whites

>If you have a black son, you need to punch him in the face. Hard!

What did Chris Rock mean by this?

white fragility is that we can recognize bad unfunny comedy?

niggers would rather drag everyone down with them than toil at the bottom alone.

It was a fucking ironic joke

He's telling white cucks not to get bullied by their wife's son, and fight back

AHhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha
It's so unironically funny desu. The fact that the US has got to this state is funny. The fact that this guy is taken seriously is funny. Knowing that other Americans will seriously agree with this because the situation there is so fucked this sounds normal is funny. Oh America, you're so retarded I love it.

>reverse it and make it a white guy that wants to see black kids being killed

is it still an """""ironic""""" """""joke"""""?

>niggers shoot niggers
And how is it white problem? fucking niggers

The whole joke is that if he's gonna see kids shot, he wants equal opportunity murders.

The point of the joke is that he doesn't want to see kids shot at all.

You fuckers think he's being serious about that joke?

Yes you fucking idiot.

Stop shooting each other then you dumb nigger

>What's the reasoning behind this garbage train of thought
It's a shitty joke and also it would force action.
America is really big on the "it's not happening if it isn't directly affecting me"

Just like Like Sam Hyde was IRONICALLY retweeting David Duke to trigger libtards epic style? Oh wait he lost his show over the stupid shit he did I guess the whole ironic thing is taken at face value whenever people need it to

>A live stand up comedy performance
>"He's not joking"

Nah man, of course Max wants the best for his wife's son, but he can't expect to raise him if he gets bullied by Jamal Junior and the kid being the man in the house

To the point up an arms about this joke, how are you any different than the liberals that you constantly claim are triggered?

>Is that the same special were he compared Oprah to Bill Gates
Nah.

Revenge of the cucks

>Kill all white people!
*Ahem* It's just a joke goyim, of courrse we're not serious, haha!
>Kill all black people
SHUT
IT
DOWN

You really should start to write better jokes, Chris.

>Kill all black people
HOLY FUCKING BASED TOP KEK

>Kill all white people!
WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, LIBERALS ARE AT IT AGAIN WITH WHITE GENOCIDE

>says the word nigger

It was just a joke bro! what do you expect goign to a comedy show?!

Oh it's you again, I guess this is my last (you) to you discoleftie

Couldn’t thisnartist get some fucking reference for the hand? It’s a passable piece except for that deformed monstrosity

our guy

He wasn't doing a joke you idiot. Being upset about this Chris Rock joke is more like being offended as when Kramer showed up at his girlfriends house in blackface

Holy fuck, when did you fuckers being this sensitive?

That wasn't his routine. It was him blowing up at a heckler.

Hell of an argument.

I was listening to a Joe Rogan and he was like thats wild there's more guns then people in USA.
But there basically any other consumer good ie. TV, Cellphone, etc. without the depreciation so the average gun owner having 3-5 guns isn't an outrageous number. Sure there might be gun nuts with over 20 but think of sneaker heads with 20 Air Jordans it's the same shit.

>Alt-right aren't SJ-

The Cred Forums in this thread right now.

To the people in this thread who are actually offended by this, how are you any different than the feminist who got mad at Daniel Tosh when he told that rape joke?

This whole site is Cred Forums
The Overton window has shifted right, I'm sorry if that upsets you

The Cred Forums in this thread are crushing the lefty faggots, hate to break it to you.

That's your opinion brah

So are the lefty faggots the ones up and arms about a joke?

You get offended when people get offended? Just chill my dude, chill

>white genocide
Why do you faggots keep talking about fictional things like they apply to real life?

>conveniently taking out the "i want true equality" quote

you crackas are pathetic

In pure numbers whites are murdered more. Per capita, blacks are, and by other blacks.

I'm not offended, I think it's great to be honest. Shit like this pushes more people to the right. I just wish that Chris Rock would be honest and say the words "I hate white people".

Everyone hates you and when the pendulum swings back it will knock you on your ass

I was once invited to a free screening of Kevin Hart's newest film, "What Now". I was on all sides surrounded by tons of people hollering their asses off at the crudest, unfunniest stand up I've ever heard. Abortion jokes and shitting on whites.

More recently I was bored and put on Chappelle's newest stand up on netflix. I remembered enjoying his old skits (before the disappearing to africa thing). After about half an hour I think I'd chuckled once. A lot of really low hanging fruit and some weak tranny jokes.

Is stand up just dying or what? People rave about these guys but i don't see even a trace of the cleverness of someone like Carlin.

It's sad, feels like the classic stand-up is simply aging more and more but not being replaced by anyone equally funny in the modern day.

because most murder victims are killed by someone they know

It's my opinion that he didn't prepare for some random black guy to interrupt his show? Is that really the argument you want to take, that there's a possibility that a rant at a guest was a prepared part of his routine? Are you that stupid?

>Pendulum swinging back
>After the blunder of the democrats in the US
Maybe in 20 years, minimum, and that's being generous

The pendulum hasn't even begun to swing right, you're in for a wild ride

It's your opinion on how the event played out

that's pretty naive, the demographics in this country have made it almost impossible for democrats to lose a national election, they won't fuck up again and when they win, they are going to purge and purge like this user said

Not an argument.

Replace Dave Chappelle with Chris Rock and Transgenered with White and this is you.

>all these cucks getting offended by an edgy joke
Back to redd*t kiddos

It is

Why doesn't he just say that no black kids should be shot
I feel like it gets the same point across and isn't as offensive

What do you expect from liberals, they literally destroyed comedy with their politically correct bullshit and getting offended so easily at everything.

Hispanics count as white in US police reports.

BECAUSE
HE
IS
DOING
STAND
UP

Making fun of some silly people is not the same as saying you want more dead children

No fuck you nigger

>A bunch of white kids just died in a school shooting
is he is saying not enough of them died?

>Louis CK bases his whole bit around being a weird ginger skinned masturbator
>people are surprised when he's actually a weird ginger skinned masturbator

The answer is actually simple. Most mass murderers are psycopaths. And most psycopaths are males with a history of hatred towards women. Women being enforced by feminism are more despicable every single day. So in order to stop more mass shootings we have to get rid of feminism in order to lower the amount of psycopaths.

Then why isn't he telling jokes?

Think about what you are saying and consider how fucked up it sounds.

You don't see how this is a batshit way to think or view violent crimes? You shouldn't be thinking about race AT ALL in violent gun crime. You should be thinking of how to stop humans in gun-crime riddled areas from wanting to shoot other humans, in general.

>DUDE YOU'RE OFFENDED LMAO
>IT'S IRONICALLY, IT'S A JOKE
>DUDE RELAX

but what if a comedian said: blacks kids should be shot while hanging on a tree?

No. concerned citizen.

Because you watched 20 seconds of a two hour stand up comedy special and you take what is the obvious punchline to a joke seriously

Niggers

he's not a racist, that's what's so insane about this

I wouldn't be offended, especially if the joke was good. Because it's comedy.

Also, do you get this offended at black jokes on Cred Forums too?

Niggers by a sandnigger

Hispanics are included in the white numbers, almost universally. Not to mention there are a lot of Hispanic cops, ex-Military and such, so it's hard to bitch when you're probably going to get shot by another Hispanic.

chris rock's career is dead so he tried to revive it by pandering to cucked liberal trash

doesnt seem particularly comedic. havent watched his new special tho.

rock hasnt been funny for like a decade or more now. the last special i watched of his was pieced together from like 5 different filmings. presumably because the jokes would bomb so frequently he needed an insurance policy. all with his usual style of being loud and repetitious.

Hispanic's not a race

Some hispanics can be white, some hispanics can't be white

Blame mestizos for ruining white hispanic which was suppose to be for pure spaniards

>doesnt seem particularly comedic. havent watched his new special tho.
So you think that he was being serious while he was doing stand up comedy?

Louis C.K., Robin Williams, and Neal Brannan all have said that word onstage

non autists can tell the difference between a joke and genuine racist rage

That's pretty funny, just not that well laid out, 6/10 might steal for my next set.
You gotta ease the offensive stuff in, you can't force kid-murder, the audience needs foreplay.
Wait no i forgot i wass on nu-Cred Forums
>Ooga booga blacc comedian make joke me offended
>Only okay make joke when me does

people can make earnest points while trying to be funny.

Should we build a wall around every black person in the US?

Dip shit, it's a comedy special. He's saying he wants the deaths to be proportional at least. Of course he'd rather it not happen at all.

Of course he shot this special before those cops shot that white kid in the hotel.

Yes, I thought you whiny cunts hated "PC culture."

of course these hypocrites don't

I'm not offended, I just think this kind of """"comedy""" it's retarded and unnecessary

No you dumbass, this President has the lowest approval ratings in history. Roy Moore lost. Bannon turned against Trump. Paul Manafort’s aid is testifying against him.

The right looks retarded as fuck right now. Kids talking against guns get more social media approval than the NRA. All the stupid faggots with Pepe avatars talking about Nazi shit on twitter come off like autistic man children. HuffPost exposed Paul Nehlens biggest supporter as a gay Jewish meth addict.

Evangelicals supported a pedophile. Adults troll social media like dumb kids on this site arguing mass knife stabbings will be just as much of a problem as assault rifle rampages, something not even the people saying it believe.

So laugh it up. The grown-ups are organizing.

>Some hispanics can be white,

the cops didn't kill them retard

In this kind of environment I don't know what makes people think now is the time for more easily mis-interpretable facetious ""jokes"" or comments.

people believe most shit by the end of the headline if hard proof isn't given within a few minutes of relaying that headline to someone else.

you can't make jokes like this anymore because nowadays people are fucking insane and looking for justifications to act on their madness. why do you think #prayforwhatever hashtags became a fucking joke because it is like every week for the past few years now. shootings every week, you basically have to stop caring just to not feel horribly unsafe in america

lol being triggered by comedians, i thought everyone here was above this shit

>Lowest approval ratings
>Polls / Statistics
I thought you lefties didn't believe in statistics and polls? Cause they're all skewed?

Do you dumnb faggets not realize this is taken out of context and the clip conveniently ends when hes about to say the punchline. Nevermind i forgot who we share a board with

la creatura..

What makes Chris rock cry?

>edgy teens make scathing comments about blacks, jews, and any non-whites every single day
>get offended by a comedian telling a joke

Dude, you're clearly offended and, it doesn't matter whether you like the joke or not, the point is, it's a fucking joke and comedians are free to joke about any subject at any time.

You bitch about liberals and you think that a joke can be "unnecessary". There's no such thing as an unnecessary joke

>If blacks don't want to be shot, why do they keep shooting themselves?

Why do white kids shoot mainly other kids at school shootings?

you make it sound like US politics is a battle between good and evil, and that the world would be completely different if Clinton had won.

what he's catching is a disease spreading amongst the entertainment industry, a brain parasite known as SJW extremism

>Shooting the main demographic in a school
NOW HOLD YER HORSES

This. Drumpfs is fucking finished based mainstream media telling like it is! Go hillary wooo!!

There's some hispanics that are white. Pic related is Mexican.

but I'm not offended

>You bitch about liberals

when?

why would covering his mouth stop him tweeting?

La Creatura Naranja

I say down with guns and make open-sword-carry laws more prominent. Bring back DUELS for fuck's sake. If a man is killed in an honorable sword duel with a witness then no trial is held, simple as that

thatd be trump

I find it funny that he can't even speak English when he looks extremely Irish.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

When did THEY get him?

here's another joke from Chris Rock's Special

“We need bullies. That’s why there are so many fat kids in schools now. There’s no one to take their lunch money”

So if you're so offended by the joke in OP's post, you should be absolutely outraged that he's advocating bullying of our children and he's being fatphobic.

>tfw 98% chance of victory according to pollsters

Yes, I mean,it's his opinion. What's the big deal?

I'm 100% European. I'm not going to leave my country. The natives here are barely evolved apes. They have no use for the land.

This is a lie though. Comedians are not free to joke about anything at any time.

wow, that is bad

When his movie career tanked.

I get it hahahaha, it's because there is no joke

if the joke isn't funny then it raises the question of what is wrong with him to think it would be funny

So it's only OK for him to joke about black people, but not about white people?

Perhaps I’m wondering why you would cover a mans mouth before he tweets from his smart phone

they should be.

>taking a comedian's words on stage seriously
Why do you let your autism run amok like this?

ffs

>tfw you realize the income tax bracket will be lowered from 40% to 37.4%

They are free joke about anything at any time.
Gilbert Gotfried told a 9/11 joke, in New York City, one day after 9/11