ITT: Subtle Simpsons jokes

ITT: Subtle Simpsons jokes

>Wiggum: Did you have the same backwards talking dream with the flaming cards?
>Eddie: I'll drive

I never thought about the "I'll drive" part until a recent rewatch. Now I realise he's saying it because Eddie thinks Wiggum is off his rocker.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/XZk-uTYqH-uKEJbMdtHMsQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Py7J5CaEFOk3DvLJvGxRJA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he said he'd drive because he knew the directions to chucks

huh

Actually, Eddie had just watched a car chase in the previous scene which explains his desire to drive. He merely ignored the offhand comment by Wiggum because of his one-track nature.

Formerly Chuck’s*

It was a Twin Sneeds homage.

S N E E D

That joke is in no way subtle.

Cringe

Formerly Chucks

WHO ORDERED THE POO POO PLATTER

Sounds like you've got the 'tism my man.

Reminder.

That's not subtle at all. How are you just getting this joke now? I was 8 when I watched this episode and I understood it.

wow you must've been super smart for you're age

Never happened.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sneed thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" farmer guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning.

Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a cartoon. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic SNEEDfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FORMERLY CHUCK'S FORMERLY CHUCK'S FORMERLY CHUCK'S." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

t. 32 year old furry

So what bitch, it means I can reply to your bitch sneed posting ass from away from home you dumb viado

i like this one

Fuck off with your fursecution

Someone post the pasta from the other thread I forgot to save it, I only saved the pic for it

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh ye gods... My post is ruined!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO POST STEAMED HA-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RTHPPPPPPBOWWWW*
*NONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!*
*OOWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO*
*M-MATT GROENIIIIAARRRHCH*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*OH YE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabbing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN THE SNEED SPAM-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS HEEEELASHFHAHSASGSDKBVSJVBKASGKANBSBKASKBADBEJFBKNDCQCIERG-*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

Based, thank you

>copying based steam hams poster
Fuck off

You know who it is that is spamming this sneed shit? Family Guy fans. Only those retards would beat a joke to death.

>It's funny because we keep bringing it up regardless of the context
KYS

EVERY THREAD
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/XZk-uTYqH-uKEJbMdtHMsQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Py7J5CaEFOk3DvLJvGxRJA/

>My post is ruined!!

Post your own pasta then, oh wait, you don't have one because your friends at YouTube/Reddit haven't made it yet, which is the only way steamed shit OC gets made

4plebs is a Russian psyop site. Cred Forums doesn't keep an actual archive, newfag.

That can easily be tampered with, retard. I can personally confirm that I made the anti-sneed one years ago.

>t. reddit

i bet you cite wikipedia for your hw lol

Since when did the Cred Forums mod team become infested with so many reddit faggots? Sneedposting is the epitome of Cred Forums humour, while steamed hams is celebrated on reddit and YouTube. Why do they only ban one and not the other?

Chuck shut the fuck up.