Welcome to the Kino Spitoon, how patrician are ya?

Welcome to the Kino Spitoon, how patrician are ya?

Apocalypto is the best movie ever made

I’m so patrician, I don’t even see kino if it contains a single line of dialogue

Come on in!

I watched all of Mullholand Drive on silent with no subtitles while tripping my balls off from about 4 - 7 am at a friend's house

I spank it to RLM gay fan fiction

get out

help me user

The only movie I've seen in color is the dark knight rises

I watch films at 1.5x speed

I'm a virgin and while watching Wild At Heart with a Lynch fangirl for Neflix and chill said "ha, look, Laura Dern's tits" and called my Uber.

Yikes. I'll stick with the acid and crushing loneliness

I've seen Ingmar Bergman's "God Trilogy". I've only watched the second two while drunk however, cause they've caused me that much mental anguish.

I can experience any form of fiction in my mind, even things that doesnt exist yet, through sheer willpower

You're getting a lot of mileage out of this story even though it's not interesting at all.

When I sit down to eat, I get sexy! When I go to bed, I get hungry! I saw a man lying in the street, and I said, "Can I help you?" He said, "No. I just found a parking space. Now I'm waiting for my wife to go buy a car!"

What could be more patrician than that?!

I don't watch a movie if it contains an actress named Emma.

I marathonned a 90 minute movie with no breaks

I actually marathoner a Stan Brackhage short

Christopher Nolan is the 2nd best director of all time, after Tarantino of course!!

Which door is the entrance?

How patrician am I?
The spongebob movie is the only thing I've watched in 13 years

i completely unironically like lucas's strange magic

everything. Literally everything

I like Thor: Ragnarok so much, I played it on loop for weeks now.

The original Alien3 theatrical release is the best installment in the franchise.

>Liking Marvel movies

I think you'd be more comfortable over at that place.

I feel asleep the first threee times I attempted to watch the godfather (always the during the wedding) but ifinallly watched it on my 4th try

I never watched Godfather or 2001 a space boredom.

I have seen Black Panther in theaters 5 times already

2001 is actually very enjoyable still except for the second act

none, I don't watch kino, i watch movie

I dont even like movies

I only knew who David lynch was because he was the funny man in that Louie episode

Same I just come here to shitpost. I only go to the theatres like twice a year

I haven't paid for any kind of motion picture in two decades.

This freedom is what a true warrior strives for. I've also never denied myself watching anything I wanted

I pay for literally every movie I see. I own around 100 blu rays, go to theaters frequently and have subscribed to amazon prime