What are some movies about artists? Hard mode- ones about artists who can’t find good hand reference

What are some movies about artists? Hard mode- ones about artists who can’t find good hand reference

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/jan/25/philip-van-cleave/van-cleave-wongly-says-martin-luther-king-jr-was-r/
imdb.com/list/ls050659072/
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get your fucking filthy nigger hand away from my mouth

Exit Through the Gift Shop

Inside llewyn Davis

I meant like painters or illustrators isn’t that about a musician?

>pretending MLK would be an ally of the modern black

>be humble, sit down.

Imagine all the headlines if it was Jordan Peterson holding his hand over Obama's mouth

mlk was overrated

MLK looks like Stanley from the Office here.

Also trumps pupil is in the wrong place, it’s in the outside edge of his eye when in reality it should should deeper back into the iris when viewing it from the side like that . This dude has some serious issues with anatomy

The Agony and he Ecstasy

Am I missing something here? Why is a dead black guy pointing towards heaven and midmovement to do a sieg heil? Is this the same artist who made those Jesus images like 10 years ago?

How would covering someone's mouth stop them from tweeting?

Projection ain’t just a river in Egypt user

Lefties aren't really known for being smart

>pretending MLK would ally with mentally ill, mutt, alt-right faggots who complain about blacks every day.

You lefties seem to change narrative several times a day, before you were shitposting "le based black man" and now you're saying we complain about blacks all day?

You can't be this stupid.

I know, lefties should wear a cap that says "Be patient, I voted blue last election"

>muh lefties wahhh wahhh wahhh
The rest of your bitching doesn't make any sense, I don't exist in a hivemind, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

>before you were shitposting "le based black man" and now you're saying we complain about blacks all day?
...how are those contradictory?

hush babby, adults are talking

He wouldn't ally with the party that favors sodomy on the marriage altar, gelding boys and sending them to school in dresses, and gun control. That's for fucking sure.

>sodomy meme
>he actually believes MLK would vote Republican
Was ot autism?

This. Anybody who has read MLK's work knows he was 100% against violence, rioting and thought it made black people look bad.

>a black Civil Rights leader
>wouldn't support gun control
Fucking kek

There’s no art in this movie

He'd be sitting next to David Clarke in interviews on TV

>MLK was against violence
>so he's be an alt-right magapede
You can't make this shit up.

no. concerned citizen.

not him but you legit didn't deny anything he said

replying from the front page so don't bother answering back, the thread you're in doesn't look like television and film

>MLK was against guns
>So he's be an Soros shareblue poster
You can't make this up

>you didn't deny it
That's not an argument?

>So he's be an Soros shareblue poster
Literally who said that you schizoid faggot?

>going headfirst into fallacyland
Not really surprised desu

>so he's be an alt-right magapede
>implying I posted that
Are you retarded?

He WAS a Republican, you dumb fucking shit. With a concealed carry permit.

Wtf are you faggots talking about? Can we get some art kino suggestions? I need something to marathon while I draw

His living room looked like an arsenal. He jhad a CCW.

Christ, your entire generation is an exercise in ill informed projection.

If dubs, Cred Forums leaves this thread for good.

>muh made up history

No, he wasn't:

politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/jan/25/philip-van-cleave/van-cleave-wongly-says-martin-luther-king-jr-was-r/

Do you children realize you're adults...and you're arguing if a dead nigger would side with you or against you.

You niggas are dumb as fuck

You would have to delete OP too.

Oh fuck off, you people are immediately transparent.

>literally no evidence he ever voted Republican ever, in his entire life
>retarded rebbitors have to claim MLK though

Revisionist horseshit. Unless you (a) believe he was an Uncle Tom who licked the boots of the party that gave him Jim Crow and (b) everybody else has been wrong for decades.

I never mentioned the Alt Right at all. You need to get some help dude.

>it's revisionist if I disagree with it because my family is conservative and lied to me
Whatever you say, Cletus. There still exists literally NO evidence that he voted Republican and I can't understand why this narrative matters so much to you, unless you have some bizzare agenda.

Checked, wtf did I do?? My thread was supposed to be about drawing movies

>mfw Russia actually managed to disseminate propaganda to right wingers and they are so cucked that they dont see it

>he forgot that Jim Crow laws were orchestrated by conservatives
Is this bait?

The GOP has been doing it for decades

>the party that gave him Jim Crow
Was Republican...

abolish welfare and build the wall now

>Russia
>not delivering propaganda to the Democrats for decades during the Cold War
>ignoring that Russia right now is a red herring intended to distract from the elephant in the room

You can pretend as hard as you want.

>muh "other side" partisan sports politics

>not liking Hillary Clinton is Russian propaganda
wtf I'm a #HildoDildo now

Actually the goal of the Russians were to sow discord in America by painting the election as illegitimate and protest against the President.

That actually seems in Putin's wheelhouse.

>pretend
You pretended I posted about MLK being an "Alt Right" to try and win an internet argument. You clearly are the one pretending.

Well it isn't completely inaccurate.
Ted Cruz's father was a zealous communist who landed in the US unable to speak English with no money and in 5 years had a college degree from UT, found Jesus and became a minister. Amazing, isn't it?

Cred Forums is the enemy

MLK was a white woman chasing, habitual adulterer , and a lib Jew puppet, unlike based Malcolm X. He would have gotten along fine with Trump.

>Nested replies

>barely less than 2 million posts
immersion ruined

There's that movie about Van Gogh, its the world's first painted movie.

Wow I can't believe they stretched homeland on 7 seasons what's going on there?

It's time for YOU to leave

El creatura

Let's not forget that even without Russia stuff this was a DEVASTATING news cycle for this Whitehouse.

Multiple high level staffers resign due to domestic abuse allegation

The normally "calm and collected" chief of staff under fire(and his Deputy resigned)

Bombshell info on lack of clearances in the Whitehouse (further Shining Light on Kelly's inability to do his job)

Multiple hooker accusers (Hooker's likely being paid with illegal campaign money) (Hookers accusations shining light On Trump's MO of hiding bad news)

Bannon 20 hours with Muller

Gates flipping to Muller

ANOTHER mass shooting with absolutely no direction from the White House.

Congress can't pass anything

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Oh and it looks like Syria isn't getting any better

>This spacing
w e w
e
w

>he fell for the redditspacing meme
that faggot is overdoing it though

Try Tony Hancock's The Rebel.

In fact, here's a list on imdb
imdb.com/list/ls050659072/

I forgot Mr Turner.

>ctrl+f
>no Tim's Vermeer
Literally guy with no art skills discovering a possible technique to make the most realistic paintings. It even has "le funny trash man" for you reddit folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

does that nigger realize you don't type on the twitter with your mouth?

why are you lefty fags so obsessed with the alt right? it’s a dead brand, let it go