youtube.com/watch?v=0lDjfgWNmyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

get lost

No and blue amd red ssj is the worst thing ever

No. Also wrong board.

It's fanfiction as shit.

no.

It's so predictable that mexicans predicted it.

I just can't enjoy any tv show that runs that long

I have no clue what the fuck I'm looking at. Why is the animation on the left so awful?

because the one on the left is fan made and was made months before the actual animation dropped the other day

The memes and discussions is better then the actual aneeme.

Negative.

>that'll fweeze him awwight, hehehehehe

It's only if you love Dragon Ball. Otherwise, meh, it's not very good for non db fans.

The OPs and EDs are god tier

Toppo...

If you want long, kino anime, watch hunterXhunter

If you want to watch a kids TV show for nostalgias sake watch super

get ready for white ssj desu

too bad that togashi is prolly never going to finish it, same as miura did with berserk

>first it took two women to stand a chance against one man
>now it will take a white person to save the universe
T-R-SINGLE-I-G'RRRRR

yes.

True, but the anime ended in a nice enough place

I wish this was completed

youtube.com/watch?v=0lDjfgWNmyc
Why was GT's theme so kino?

kek

No, it's completely terrible. The transformations are AF tier and battles have no real consequences, they're all gods, demigods, angels, they die and come back, erase galaxies. In other words BORING.

Easy on the justice

People keep spamming this webm like they don't realize the clip from the show is edited to match the spic fanfic.

its still very close

to be fair its like the most generic power up scene that can possibly be conceived

Just watch Mob Psycho 100 and forget about long running shonen garbage.

Watch the Future Trunks Arc and ONLY that arc. Super is on average the worst DB by far but episodes 47-67 almost make the whole shitshow worthwhile.
Pilaf and gang got de-aged and are freeloading at Bulma's to try and snipe a DB wish, that's all you need to know.

Are you ready for Goku's new form!?

Basically this and a few filler episodes. The arc itself can get dumb but Black and Zamasu are great

Read the manga for the other bits

>goku blanco is real

got some good shit in it not gonna lie but the poor animation quality and filler shit makes it look bad in comparison to what came before

Why didnt Goku and Vegeta fuse against Jiren?

Only the 2 movies are really worth a shit. As for the alt timeline Trunks/Black Goku arc, or the latest tournament arc, just watch highlight reels on youtube. On the road to the tournament arc, there were some admittedly heart warming episodes from the lesser Z fighters making use of nostalgia, but in general- No sense wasting hours of your life on shit animation and pointless dialog.