youtube.com/watch?v=EtduXvo8fPg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRzq8vZvZRI
youtu.be/aYMN0l6buMU
youtube.com/watch?v=9gQW7Ami4RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone actually like slam poetry?

This is the level of cringe I thought I could only get in the early 2000s

Just a touch of the tism.

No, it's just for those who's need for attention is greater than what social media can shower them with.

holy fucking cringe

she's mocking sjws

why is she talking like that

I get some MDE vibes from this

>she

>Deliberate awkward cringe

This isn't the 2000's. Tim & Eric is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtduXvo8fPg

SHUT IT DOWN

not good

Something isn't right with this chick
youtube.com/watch?v=WRzq8vZvZRI

I thought it was really good. I liked and subscribed.

that's a shame

Autism, being stuck in early 2000's, ans judging by her look and built, have a lot of Irish DNA.

>1000 views

How the fuck do you people find this shit? Like seriously, are you Cred Forumstards fucking obsessed with this movie or something?

Of course they are. And they don't even realize she's making fun of typical Cred Forums users.

It's unironically one of the funniest cringe fests in modern history.

The level of patheticness generated by the people who love this film is impossible to ignore. It's too rich. It's like watching a Brony convention.

Why do you care if Cred Forums is laughing at them anyway? Why aren't you joining in?

You better be careful. Cred Forums is hiding in your closet and will get you at night, lil niggie

ahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahhaa

She's the red fridge from /fit/. I don't know if she still posts there it was a few years ago now and she seems to have removed a bunch of workout vids.

this is pretty fucking funny

Inbred white which explains the mental retardation and Cred Forumss obsession.
youtu.be/aYMN0l6buMU

stop shilling yourself here bitch, you're sad and should seek help

/sage

>The level of patheticness generated by the people who love this film is impossible to ignore

sure, if you're a source of "patheticness" generated by the asslords who hate it. someone in such a marginal position's always going to need to feel like they can look down on somebody else

youtube.com/watch?v=9gQW7Ami4RA

She used to post in Eggman's streams a lot, probably still does. He used to shill her videos also, so many people found her through him.