Is this movie any good...

is this movie any good? i cant get past the first 20 minutes without thinking that this is Joseph Gordon-Levitt's sad and pretentious attempt to be an "actor" after his above-mediocre performance in Inception

It's awful and logically makes no sense.

It's fucking filled with time travel paradox bullshit that makes no sense. It's a really flawed film with almost an unbearable amount of mistakes. Ignoring that though it's good, the atmosphere and unique story are worth watching the movie for.

brainlet

it's a decent flick

Basically the gaijin version of Fate/stay night[Unlimited Blade Works]

But don't you remember? Rian told you the rules were not important.

It's better than inception

In retrospective it's pretty cringy
> that scene of Bruce Willis with a wig
It totally pulled me out of the "seriousness" of the flick

Why don't you watch it and find out

Its a fun film as long as you dont really think about it.

It's alright but not something you'd watch twice

I couldn't get past JGL's stupid stroke victim face

>basic bitch cinematography
>nothing special acting wise
>boring action scenes
all it has going for it is story and that collapses under a moment's inspection. I fucking HATED this movie.

>this is Joseph Gordon-Levitt's sad and pretentious attempt to be an "actor" after his above-mediocre performance in Inception
That's exactly what this movie is. Just spare yourself and watch Inception again

Pretty good. I didn't like it as much as brick but looper was objectively probably more entertaining than that.

I can't get over the prosthetics, I keep laughing at how fake it looks.

I enjoyed it by not taking it to seriously.

what's brick?

>great OST
>good execution
>asian waipu

I like the idea of the story a lot.

You have to give the story a huge break when it comes to the time travel, it's not about that.

Can you name one time travel movie that is fun to watch and not shit

>You have to give the story a huge break when it comes to the thing the movie is about

Terminator and Terminator 2
Back to the Future movies

>Terminator and Terminator 2
they had nothing to do with time travel desu
>Back to the Future movies
true, but its for kids

Primer
Project Almanac
Butterfly Effect
Interstellar.
Back to the Future.

BLUNDERBUSS

really, primer?
ffs

Planet of the Apes

Jesus. People like you post here

I mean the actual specific mechanics of how time travel works. That's stuff that a movie like Primer cares a lot about and has good answers for, but Looper has Bruce Willis tell you not to worry about it. The movie is about long-term vs short-term decision making, criminality and personal responsibility, and the time travel is there to bring the allegorical elements of the story into focus, not to be a point of interest in and of itself.

shithouse film from rian the hack made in 06, its total shit

Yep fight me on it bitch.
>GOT