Cred Forums its middle of the night, i cant sleep im bored as hell and feel empty...

Cred Forums its middle of the night, i cant sleep im bored as hell and feel empty, whats a fun af boss kino that will entertain me and fill the void in my life right now

Banshee Chapter

30 rock

ah-bloo-bloo

actually looks decent how scary is it

nothing
only suicide now

Kind of spooky. Not too bad though.

shitposting on Cred Forums is the best way to fill the void in your life

thanks user

its grown stale

the lost boys

The Belko Experiment

i saw that gomez looking guy in another movie. he has a bigger dong than that nog.

Do you use CyTube?

There's plenty of comfy channels on there where user's hang out and watch movies.

Cred Forums's most popular is Sleepsnug. They're in the middle of a movie now though and just watching TV after that.

Also filmclub. These guys are watching Scanners right now. They're a bit reddit (not too user friendly, so you just have to be polite).

It's cozy my dude.

>fun af boss kino
just fucking kill yourself kid

>its grown stale
It never grows stale. It's cathartic. When I'm stressed or bored or homicidal, I go to Cred Forums and scream incoherently.

>hot corey shirtless
>hot corey hugging handsome brother
my favorite movie

Its ok user we're here for you

idk man, im usually a happy go lucky person but lately ive been hella anxious, bored, and empty as if something is missing from my life. I've been distracting myself with drugs and girls but if anything it sort of makes me feel even more anxious and bored after the high wears off.

thanks user ill look into it

have a bat dude

What exactly do you think it is thats missing?