WE'RE HERE *CLAP CLAP*
WE'RE QUEER *CLAP CLAP*
GET USED TO IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TS-G4UQTfUo
youtu.be/YkWuLz6WebU?t=1m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=VJewWtX_JxM&t=331s
youtu.be/1AvC4-qcGIU
aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/03/28/jon-gosselin-25-pound-weight-loss-for-stripper-gig/22015578/
youtube.com/watch?v=vEeLib6Uj64
youtube.com/watch?v=df4SZuw2-HU
instagram.com/stef.sanjati/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jazz rolls

I actually feel depressed for him. He could have enjoyed a great life as a man, but now he's neither man nor woman.

>ywn be her feeder

Jdisma

>she has a very, very small penis
>she has a very small penis
>she has a small penis
>she has a penis
>she has penis
>she penis
>penis
>she

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=TS-G4UQTfUo

FAT ROLLS NOT GENDER ROLES

Go back to your leftypol lgbt containment and stay there

annoying fat selfish cunt

WE'RE FAT *HUFF PUFF*
WE'RE DIABETIC *HEART PALPITATES*
DEFIBRILATE ME

It's a pioneer. An experiment. The world will learn something from it. It's the youngest to ever be put through horomone therapy. Parents probably planned that just to have a show about their freak child, they are the gods chosen after all

I might have went trans if I was treated this well

>micropenis
>those parents
>enjoy life
He was always fucked. He could have had an okay life if he didn't make this mistake but it was never going to be great. At least he could have avoided the national humiliation of turning fat from hormone injections and having his mother expose his micropenis.

Are they gonna get together?

Holy shit, that explains so much.

Did they kiss yet? I missed last week's kino

wait they actually said he has a micro? when?

nope

>rides bike around the block
>does 10 squats with 20 lbs of weight
>"Wew, time to treat myself ;)"

la creatura

Cock isn't what should define you, but you're right about the parental upbringing.

>Cock isn't what should define you
>implying anybody would be happy with a three inch dick

2 minutes in:
youtu.be/YkWuLz6WebU?t=1m59s

>three
Doctor says two. It's clear that Jazz isn't trans. He just feels bad for having a two inch dick and thought he could become a girl and be celebrated. His psychotic abusive parents thought they could get famous and gets lots of praise for supporting this delusion.

>Doctor says two

Jaron never had a chance

El Goblino Transgénero

>who is david reimar?

how old was the kid at this point?

2 weeks on NoFap. I would.

he is 17 or 18 with a two inch dick

Imagine that your whole life is obsessed with "gender".

Now imagine that your whole life is obsessed with those obsessed with "gender"....and you posts threads on Cred Forums about it.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=VJewWtX_JxM&t=331s

Imagine you realize you made a mistake and you just want to be a normal teen boy but you can't because there's a TV crew in your house and your family would lose too much money.

>.and you posts threads on Cred Forums about it

This is a reaction to them wanting to normalize mental illness. Jazz faggot books are used in Kindergarten and Elementary schools as a teaching aid despite the faggot probably killing himself after he hit 18

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

SOON

I kekd

based

The micro is a result of the hormones m8, without those his shaft would be normal.

Then he really has made a huge mistake. Will he commit suicide?

jupiter jazz?

thoughts on this form?

His dick is 2 inches long because he’s been on hormones since he started puberty.

>he really has made a huge mistake
you mean his mom made a huge mistake

Can you legally put a child on hormone therapy for no reason whatsoever?
Arenn't there any age restrictions?

Are these kids adopted? They're so dark. They don't look like the parents.

>that hair

I don't understand why there isn't Federal legislation against this Dr Mengele bullshit. There needs to be.

such a pretty young lady

lmao man I loved that game

great post

I'm a libertarian but this is child abuse and must be prevented

I mean a child cannot use a tanning bed untill the age of 18 to change it's skin color
But pumping a child full of hormones is ok lol

50 years from now this will be illegal and we'll laugh at these evil parents. But we are living in a dark era of evil SJW satanists who celebrate child abuse.

you can choose to block s child's puberty before they're even old enough to have any real concept of what that even means, I don't understand

They all look like the mother.

>That's what Jazz looked like 4 years ago
Could he have been saved?

why hasn't this become a Skylar thread?

kys fag

Skylar never shows his hand.

no ass

are you upset she makes you hard?

wut

look at those dude hands lmao

>she
Delusional homosexual

>she makes you hard

i know right, imagine them wrapped around your throbbing cock

What are they going to do once they fall out of popularity, or finally their dicks chopped off. You can't base your whole live on your fucking gender. Are they all going to kill themselves later? Any examples of a functioning old tranny?

>In this episode Jazz suffers from a testicle torsion
>It appears the doctors managed to untwist the jewels
>"Good news, Jazz, there's no need for amputation

On the next episode
>Jazz sues hospital for discrimination

Does Skylar still have his cock?

nope :(

El ogro las americas.....

you actually watched it?
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a shame

So let's be serious, why did Jazz's family think it was a good idea to make their show about trans acceptance and diversity, on a network that regularly has programs about how freaky it is to be a midget or fat or eat mattresses? That's like letting a bunch of carnies sponsor your pride parade. The average TLC viewer doesn't watch shows because they want to learn acceptance. They watch them because they want to see weird people doing weird things. That's dumber than those broken households who go on the Maury show thinking it will improve their life.

>HURR HURR

anyone else want to punch jazz in the face

>not watching freakshowkino with this and My 600lb Life
lmao'ing at ur life

$$$$

>Hey, let's show the world that our child is precious and that we love Jazz no matter what.
>By putting it on the channel commonly seen as the freakshow network.

They couldn't have pitched their show to A&E instead?

el atrociadad...

>That's like letting a bunch of carnies sponsor your pride parade
I dunno why I found this post so funny but I actually have tears coming down my face right now, thanks user

The blacked poster should be here by now

Holy shot interesting read. Thanks user

shalom!

Is he wearing a pink glove so he can know what it feels like to have white people hands? That's weird as fuck. Also why is his pec in the middle of his chest?

I wonder if that's why Jazz is fat. The kid realized that this show all about how being trans was okay was actually just the replacement series for Honey Boo Boo.

see if you can connect the dots here

TLC is mean.

Ah there it is

Is Skylar single? Do you think she's tried out her vagina yet

Wow only a truly good show can achieve such foreshadowing

don't you have to wait a year or some shit before you can "try out" your artificial "vagina"

>hover hand

that glove is clearly orange

why not just be queer rather then chopping off your cock and pretending to be straight?

gas these mentally ill faggots

normal for a mutt being 4 inches right?

So he wants to live life with tiny Trump hands? What is going on here?

She's cute. Sauce nao!

I nerly choked on my post workout chicken breast. This is great. The Banjo Kazooie ost should be the Jazz soundtrack.

Would sniff crumpled floor panties.

The argument is basically that after puberty it's "too late" and they won't pass. Look at Bruce Jenner for example, he looks like a complete abomination. If you do it before puberty they will pass better. Sometimes, Jazz still looks awful though.

So it's a catch 22? God in his infinite wisdom to the rescue

Inhale those fresh wound fumes

>Blaming estrogen for being a fat disgusting pig

Sure.

Are you gay?

Wish she'd stuff her cock into my mouth so he could suck it

Based lynchian pasta

Is Jazz the original Goblino Judio de las Americas?

>6235▶
>
>Wish she'd stuff her cock into my mouth so he could suck it
There would not be much to stuff.

Two inch long one inch wide oh mai gawwww. It's so smol, it's like a shrimp

No. She is not.

No I just don't want to smell pus, blood and ingrown hair

>not liking puss

Give me ONE good reason why the show shouldn't be about Skylar

Pus*

freak shows are more popular.

.>She will become a lot less attractive when the horrors of dilation is aired

>eat mattresses

they cancelled honey boo boo? Why?

youtu.be/1AvC4-qcGIU

Because the mom's boyfriend raped one of her daughters.

>season premiere
>my 600lb life
>as jazz takes a bite of a big greasy slice
my fucking sides. jokes aside, though, what is with TLC and pushing degeneracy?

what the fuck did they think was going to happen?

it's the liberal channel now.

looks like a shadowy figure is grabbing her tit and she has her hand over his

Pushing degeneracy my ass. Everyone who watches TLC does it because they want to have the freakshow experience without actually going to a carnival.

Has anyone else noticed how Skylar feels compelled to be making some overtly girlish gesture or pose in every picture? Actual females don't have this compulsion because they don't have to project an image to reinforce their identity. This is forcing your own delusion on other people. That's why so many trannies get the shit kicked out of them. No one enjoys being lied to, even less so when sexuality is involved.

>be at da club
>cute "girl" flirting with you
>buy "her" drinks
>leave together
>get a room
>"she" suddenly has a "secret" "she" wants to share with you
>that "secret" is a dick
>"y u mad tho?"

That's the beauty of it. It works both ways. By maintaining a veneer of progressiveness and acceptance, it can appeal to all audiences for maximum profits.

>"Ah hell yeah"

Remember that story on Sopranos about how Chrissy's friend mutilated a freak with acid

First google started tagging photos of black people as chimpanzeees.
now they are tagging people as their true sex.
google is truly based.

You ever think about the kind of person who would willingly star in a TLC show? The kind of guy who would sell their and their family's dignity and be seen as freaks for the rest of their lives just to star in a reality show?

of course she is black

Dude California is the kind of place that puts you in jail if you use the wrong pronoun
Soon rising your child with your own values will be considered child abuse

Having money is pretty great though.

>tfw you remember it stands for "The Learning Channel"

does she have a stuffersdb page?

It's not much money.
aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/03/28/jon-gosselin-25-pound-weight-loss-for-stripper-gig/22015578/

Not even in California are these freaks more than a insignificant portion of the population.

he still eats like a dude

he eats more like a woman who knows they'll be forever alone.

obligatory
>her

>Put your body through all this shit, possibly ruining your life just to become a girl (male)
>Stuff your face constantly and become a fat fuck

What the fuck was the point? If i was gonna become a >girl (or was ftm for that matter,) I'd at least try to make the best of it and be as feminine or masculine as I possibly could

It's the Learning Channel. We are "learning." This channel is one of the greatest trolls in allnof human history.

>"Oh, not interested in our programming about actual science and progress and the wonder of scientific discovery? OK, fine."
>"Here's a mirror."
>"Now look at what the world's becoming in our apathy."

The only thing I can't tell is if it's intentional or not.

Actually, I don't. Please share.

They both eat like bona fide Americans.
Chew with your mouth, spit half of it back to the food, and talk while you're chewing.
Utterly disgusting, truly befitting of a country of mutts.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEeLib6Uj64

Not him but just watched that episode

>Be friend
>Meet qt woman
>Go get blown somewhere
>Slip fingers under her dress to finger
>theres a dick
>pour acid over >her face to get revenge for the humiliation

season 2

also checked

so is being a fatass feminine or masculine?

Neither, its being a fat fuck

Basically if I was trying to become a woman, I'd do my best to be as qt as humanly possible. If I was ftm, I'd do my best to become as masculine as humanly possible.

Either way I probably wouldn't approach the real thing (the vast majority of trannies don't,) but at the very least I came as close as possible. The whole point is to get other people to perceive you as being the opposite sex, right?

Thanks for that.

more fat = bigger titties

>NEW SHOW FROM TLC, TRANNYS IN CARS GETTING SUBS

Literally this m8

TLC is freak kino and they fucking know it.

I went back and watched all of 90 day fiance. First season, most couples were pretty normal; I'm pretty sure they're all still together.

Then season 2 the Mohammad event happened, and ever since its been a parade of freaks with one or two normalfag couples thrown in. Shit, the most recent spinoff had an assburger who took 6 cases of shit to the fucking jungle to go meet up with a woman who he'd met online and doesn't even speak a common language with. His mom gave him a lock of her hair on his way out for some reason. Come to learn he has a record for arson and stalking.

youtube.com/watch?v=df4SZuw2-HU

Like this?

i so desperately want to browse these threads and soak in every mote of information but i can't bring myself to do it. it feels so weird that this poor kids life is on display for everyone to gawk at. the amount of excruciating detail that these posts have just feels voyeuristic and wrong

Does Xir has mental diseases?

It is and I can't claim to justify it.

Still, its fun, and when >she inevitably and unfortunately an heros, at least maybe it'll be illegal to convince your child to transition so you can win progressive brownie points.

>no camera shaking with every step it takes
why

Her penis is too small to make into a fake vagina.

That's fucking Jon Favreau. What the hell happened to him.

For the girillionth time. Thanks Jazz' penis curator and expert.

>"Whiter than you, Achmed."

My fucking sides. I have a new name I'd like to suggest. El Fuerza Arreglado.

If I ask a guy to draw an ideal woman they draw one with huge tits and a fat ass with proportions that do not match that of a normal human being (if you look up cgi humand made without reference it is the same).

For trannies it is the same but with the way they think women act. They think girls always act cute and over girly because they never looked into how real women behave and merely base it on fantasy and their own ideals.

It is partly due to this that they end up unhappy about themselves and cannot understand why others do not accept them. In their head they really think that by acting this way they are like a woman. This is why they hit a wall around mind 30 cause you can't act like a cute little girl at that age anymore.

Nah.

That's to try hard and shitty.

He is WO-MAN!
It's over Janemba, xe's come for YOU!

overachieving post

>I'm a libertarian but this is child abuse and must be prevented
are you implying that libertarianism is pro giving children hormones?

jesus fuck

They use three cameras for this shit?

This is the real-life Truman Show.

Didn't know estrogen caused lack of self control

What's the context of that webm?
Is the blonde an old tranny talking about how many inches she can take in her pseudo-vagina?

el goblino hambriento

You don't have much experience with women. do you.

>forced hug with father figure
>doesn't make eye contact
>hands don't touch back
>wipes hands off

wew someones got daddy issues

Based grunty poster.

beautiful

>Jewish

Your .gif has a weird star wars looking thumbnail.

TRANS FAT FOR THE TRANS PEOPLE

EL BASTARDO VERDE

>Highbar
>That anguished grimace as xe contorts with no effort to utilize the most sensible of body mechanics

she has enough rolls

Why is she so cute lads?

BLACKED

I disagree, the goal is to embody natural masculinity/femininity. This is why 99% of IRL trannies have a viscerally offputting air to them, even if they're physically passable.
If you see a ftm wearing Tapout gear and belching in public, it's just pathetic. Same with a mtf trying at all times to act like le pretty girl. Even if their appearance is convincing, you can always tell, even if subconsciously, that something is't right. There are so many mannerisms so minor that you'd never notice them without training, but combined they play a huge role in how males and females express and carry themselves differently.

Why do you think things have gone to shit since women got the right to vote?

It makes you irresponsible, dependant, and lacking in self control

Friendly reminder that if Jazz was white then nobody would be nearly as mad.

Please stop making this thread. My 13 year old sister is trans and watches this show.

>Friendly reminder that if Jazz was thin then nobody would be nearly as mad.

ftfy

maybe i'm not as racist as i thought i was since i've never even thought about xer skin color since there's so much else going on

Remember that Honey Boo Boo show that was on this channel a few years ago?
That was a real trip as well

I agree. Pedokino was far better that the new-fangled trannykino.

I'm not squeamish but that scene where her mom removes her sock to reveal a swarm of gnats living in her toe really fucks me up

except the mom is down to atlest 200 pounds right now

WHY DIDN'T SHE KEEP HER PENIS?

I have a question for amerimutts here.

If it is so easy to get a doctor to perscribe estrogen hormon therapy for your child, can they also give growth hormones and steroids for a grown ass man?

I would move to america just to get lab grade gear str8 from the doctors office.

>implying her dad wasn't in on that boipussy since day 1

>"Well they're rednecks but at least they seem like a loving family and-"
>Turns out the woman was cheating on her cuck husband with the guy who'd been molesting their daughter
Nightmarish

Why do libshits say this when everyone can clearly see trumps hands? It just makes them look immature, and if theyre going to drop down to that level they wont win. Theyre not near funny enough

>can they also give growth hormones and steroids for a grown ass man?
No, sterons are seen as equivalent to crack or meth in most of the US. If you're a healthy young man even asking your doctor for a test-level blood test will raise eyebrows.
It's insane but the way it is.
Apparently Mexico sells roids over the counter, but I haven't been since getting /fit/. I remember that even in the touristy areas there were farmacias loudly advertising stuff you'd need prescriptions for in the US

More common among whites than they'd care to admit.

What was her name when she was a he?

Yeah, I definitely see Luke Skywalker. What the fuck is that picture?

No straight man wears a translucent mesh shirt. You just know Skylar's asshole has been so stretched that he just slots right in now.

What games does xhe speedrun?

>Chew with your mouth
What did he mean by this?

I'd live to suck her bollocks.

That fucking fat fuck whore.

Its strange how I ended up liking the sandnigger more even if its obvious he wants the greencard. The fat fuck doesnt even look after her daughter, you can see him being genuinely preoccupied about the kid as she runs off while her mom ignores her completely.

And she's cheated on him, what, 2 confirmed times already?

aren't they also getting tons of money from the show too?

>tfw born same birth month and day as him
>tfw born same place as him
>tfw recently diagnosed intersex
HOLY SHIT

I bet he shitposts on Cred Forums to feel better.

are you fucking serious?

INDEED

I liked the Star Wars chart, though.

This is definitely Luke Skywalker, what are the other things in this image?

la creatura negro

...El chupaburguesa...

Oh God why?

How amazing that the cameras were ready and filming for when his brothers walked in to bring up his weight issue in a really organic and non-forced way

wouldn't you say that's "treading" on "her" rights?

based kino user post

Fucking americans and their shit food

Can you read?
>But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

A scholar

>his mom made a huge mistake
His mom is rich, by (((their))) standards they've done well

>Highbar
>Wrists under bar, not behind it
>Doesn't go to parallel
>Half moving at waist/half moving at knees
>No hip drive
>Bar doesn't move it a straight line
Snap city

Somewhere on the site this star wars pic has the little animal thumb.

okay

The dick is only two inches because he's been taking hormone pills since childhood

>after

Awww man...welp. There goes my fantasy of being topped by her 6.75 inch girl cock...

more femine than some modern american bitch based on the fact that they like to be TOUGH STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN WHO CAN BEAT MEN WITH EASE!
>dress like shit if they want to becasue you dont own them
>act like a violent brute becasue you dont own them
>scream and yell like a child to get there way and you chumps actually give in becasue you weak sad excusess for men
>cant cook for shit

Most American women dont even act like women anymore so i dont know why you talk like you have a point.

Enjoy our beautiful new world white boy

I would unironically pursue skylar at a party if I didn’t know she was a boy

You say that as if we’re mocking him. I’d kill for the ability to type as quickly and accurately on a blackberry as other people do on a full-size keyboard.

You're an idiot

>tfw not even the dick is straight
Banana dicks are disgusting abominations.

Jazz's titties make my dick hard.

freaking tragic

>what is with TLC and pushing degeneracy?

Pushing it? This is like a fucking horror show forcing your eyelids open.

This is from Jazz' book btw.

>his mom made a huge mistake

It's a recurring theme in the book how his mom is supporting if not outright pushing this, pushing the conflicts with school, with sports, pushing for TV specials and interviews.

Dad is not as supportive initially. Whoda thunk?

I don't know why this webm disgusts me, I'm not used to be a weak stomach

>the stepfather diddled at least 2 girls
Fuck, the mom was an absolute stupid, no man would date her, unless he wanted something else.

How many kids were diddled in Dance moms?

What the fuck?

What kind of proportions are these? The goblin memes are manifesting in reality.

I'm not a foot fetishist but those feet look like an abomination

El Goblino Pito Loco del Americas

It gets even better instagram.com/stef.sanjati/
"She" has just had liposculpture to get a female figure

fucking reptilians

What the fucking FUCK? It's a goddamn Oblivion character.

Holy shit, I've never seen an ass so ugly, she made fat black women asses look okay.

It's just a meme, right? None of you faggots actually watch this shit?

OH I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAAAAAN

would you be able to tell Skylar was a tranny if you were eating her out?
asking for a friend

I don't know why you'd highlight that portion. Parents helping their child write a speech isn't odd.

What the fuck is this? I've seen 60yo ladies with better ass

It's Waardenburg syndrome. Actually looks pretty good all things considered.

That's only if you have parents that put minimal atention and care to you or simply parents at all.

Huh. Never though about that

Thats after laser hair removal and facial feminization surgery

>the long man back

My bigger question is why the fuck has read the book

>I don't know why you'd highlight that portion. Parents helping their child write a speech isn't odd.

It's not the same without the context. I was going through the entire thing highlighting passages. It's a lot of the same thing, not an isolated thing.

It's the same with the screenshots of Jazz being sexually aggressive towards a younger kid. Remember this is his own story, approved by parents and publishers. This has shades of the Lena Dunham shit. It's multiple stories about Jazz trying to force himself on a younger kid, or trying to force other guys into relationships, and the way he's writing about it.

It's hard to condense into a few screenshots, but I'll try putting it all together eventually.

"""" sister""""

based jazz poster

I am starting to think i am animal

Fetal Alcohol?

EL PUTO GORDO CAVERNARIO

watching her cry about how much she loves binge eating food and how hard it is to stop, when she has to do so to get the surgery that will supposedly make her "feel complete", is really great insight into what a spoiled little snowflake Jazz has been her entire life.

Because I kept following the freakshow through these threads and since nobody seemed to have read the book and it's just a download away I wanted to see if there were juicy stories explaining the why of it all.

The parents (mother) is just the driving catalyst behind this, especially from the beginning. These parts are from the time Jazz is already convinced this identity thing is gold. There are so many stories clearly detailing that the attention and accolades that make him the center of the universe, on TV, talking to the president.. it's just the greatest thing ever. And any kid would be sucked in, if it was such a reliable source of validation, I think that's the overall point of the book.

You're watching a confused kid get groomed into the idea that this transgender identity thing is something worth making your entire world revolve around because you can get red carpet galas in your honor for just existing. Even Jazz is surprised at why people keep giving him awards and TV specials, but quickly accepts it and accepts the idea that talking about who you are is activism.

LA ORONDEZ DEMÓNIDA DEL REFILL ETERNO PIJACHICA

>Actual females don't have this compulsion because they don't have to project an image to reinforce their identity.
lol

is that even true though? wasn't it hormone blockers and then estrogen? if they actually gave their kid hormones at that young of an age then they're more fucked up than I thought they were.

The mom, June, actually lost a ton of weight. This is her most current photo from a month ago.

Skylar is so weird. It's just so surreal seeing her talk and be like this weird pleasant happy all the time when ur just thinking the whole time about the surgery she had.

>have perfect tiny trap cock
>want to get it cut off
do these transgirls not realize what dudes are into about them? who wants a nasty axe wound?

i wish my fellow degenerate
do you know how to get rid of this fetish

Imagine being so in denial about being gay you cut your dick off and pretend to be a girl.

OH NO NONONONO

>50 years from now this will be illegal
Not unless sane minded people do something to change this fucked up society.

Jesus Jon, it's just a story.

>How many kids were diddled in Dance moms?
at least all of them user.

>watch me defiantly eat this donut while I fixedly maintain eye contact
>accommodate my latest cry for attention
>give me your attention
>look at me
>look at me
>look at me

This kid’s parents have created a monster in more ways than one. I have nothing but pity for both him as well as his siblings.

Oldest selfie I can find on """"""""her""""""""" insta

is there some kind of psycho-sexual reason for this? like feeling it pass through he system?

Fuck I can't even make myself eat the cotton parts inside the allergy meds I stole to get high with. seeing someone who eats 5 mattresses makes me think maybe im just being a bitch and I should eat the cotton. I did it once before years ago. It gets you hella fucking high but it gives you the grossest lavender gass burps so i haven't done it again.

Jazz is dating girls (female) now so he was straight all along.

You mean she was a lesbian all along

Don't know if this is fair to say, we never question how a woman behaves if she was born a woman. Anything she does is just her being a women, because that it was she is. With trannies, immediately anything they do is reaching in terms of gender behavior. So this is a really frustrating point for you to make, I think you could make a better argument. Essentially you're saying there is in fact a way each gender behaves, but then not applying that standard to natural sexes (non trannies)

look at those fucking shoulders man, top tier shoulders right there, natural roundness, nice volume, decent width
all gone to waste, what a shame

Dude, it’s absolutely the truth. The attention whores do it, but that’s what “trans” people are at their core - people who became addicted to the attention they received simply for acting outside the norms. That’s why there are so many “trans” people who are, BY SOME FANTASTIC COINCIDENCE, also homosexual. No, no. Couldn’t possibly be that they’re suffering from a brew of neuroses and psychoses. It absolutely must be all of human society that’s had it wrong for literally thousands of years.

They tell kids that they can "delay" puberty until they make their decision. This is a lie, there's no going back to normal after it. This is a generation of guinea pigs, and the parents and doctors should be in prison

trans people and queers need to be fucking exterminated

freaks of nature

That's actually a very female excuse. Blaming their actions on hormones they have no control over.

lmao the cotton gets you high? The fuck

I vote for Execution of OP

>upvote if you agree

kek, you can literally see the pain in his eyes. The kind of pain that tricks a person into thinking life would be better as the opposite gender.

>Against gender roles.
>took hormones to look more like a female should.

Wow, they killed this man. The psychologist should be held responsible for his death. I hope someone went to jail over this, it's just sick.

La hambre de hamburguesa

does anyone know which episode she decided she wanted to get the surgery?
also from what ive seen it's like she's never even cum before. isn't is kind of fucked up to cut the shit off without even using it? like fuck would she want to do this if she knew what sex was like?

>psychologist name john money
>money
>is a jew
IT WRITES ITSELF

I'm sure he's masturbated user, you start that shit at like age 12 and it can't be helped

Why do you think she quit going to a physical high school right after this episode aired?

wawawawahh!!
grossssssss.

it's the chemical the cotton is soaked in. it's a really strong stimulant if you eat the thing.

wtf
post more Jazz pics fags

I'm certainly not an expert on this subject, but all those hormones and blockers might've fucked up Jazz's puberty so there's no desire to masturbate.

>going in tongue first
yikes. how old is she supposed to be here?
Lena was actually doing fucked up things, this just sounds like typical teenage shit.

What happens when Jazz becomes a pedophile?

>In 2000, David and his twin brother (Brian) alleged that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role.[16] He said as a child, Money forced him go "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks", and that Money forced David to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Money reportedly took photographs of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[16]

TL;DR = Doctor Money forced two young boys to have sex with each other and said it was for medical reasons and faced no consequences for it

>TL;DR = Doctor Money forced two young boys to have sex with each other and said it was for medical reasons and faced no consequences for it
really doodles the noodle

Hell is empty. And the devils are here.

eh, I don't know if I even buy that theory. there are tons of 'transbians' out there who are never even interested in dudes.

honestly, I think a big part of it is them just finding girl things to be more appealing. they like the pretty dresses and dolls, associate those with being a girl and therefore go the route of "I want to be a girl." It's just kind ironic since most of these people seem to be anti-gender roles or act like they're some social construct while simultaneously conforming to them.

yeah, I've heard the same thing from the little research I can do... that there might be all these potential side affects that span pretty much every aspect of development but there hasn't been enough research done.

all because you can't tell your kid "no," lmao.

>“trans” people who are, BY SOME FANTASTIC COINCIDENCE, also homosexual.
im not sure what you mean here, can you give an example? is it mtf liliking f or m?

>pretty dresses and dolls
I like pretty dresses and dolls user, but I'm quite happy with being a dude and I'm still semi-straight too.

So the mother had this planed form the start Jesus

didn't Jazz say she's tried doing it but it doesn't feel good or something? I know they've told her to masturbate to make her dick grow (lol?) but I'm pretty sure she's still never cum.

not really too surprising. they're jewish so they probably circumcised jazz so in addition to just having a desensitized dick already the hormones are doing there own kind of desensitizing.

her dick is probably literally just a skin flap for pissing at this point.

Fantastic line. Goethe, right?

People don't "become pedophiles"

For example when I was 13 I had a sort of private in-joke with myself that went "when I'm old I'll be creepy and weird because I doubt I'll ever get tired of the girls I associate with now". Lo and behold I still like 13 year olds. NO YOUNGER THOUGH, MIND YOU. People meme about this but there IS a difference between hebephilia and pedophilia and ephebophilia (me). Actually, ephebophilia is the natural state of man but we have been subverted by society. Mohammad had a marriage consummation with a 10 year old. Mehmet the conquerer had young boy harems. Spartans also did this.

Old people having children creates autism. Young people having children creates strength, virility, energy and health.

right, but we just call you a faggot then. my point is I don't think they're gay dudes in denial. I think a big portion of them are dudes who found being a girl way more appealing and attractive from a young age thus they think they were meant to be girls.

I think this is especially true for dudes that transition kind of late in life. there are a lot of horrible looking 'transgirls' out there who clearly had no luck living as men. transitioning not only gives them a new opportunity but it opens them up to this world of social privilege, where you're able to essentially complain about whatever you want and be appeased by the people in that bubble. being a victim is power nowadays.

>AYYYYYYYLMAO
AYYYYY

>you start that shit at like age 12 and it can't be helped

Not if you're on hormone blockers you don't. Where do you think the urge comes from? Hell, a large amount of the pleasure itself comes from the hormones.

If you take finasteride for hairloss it blocks part of your male hormone (that triggers the genetic hairloss), but as a side effect to this it's very common to lose your sex drive and the pleasure from sex. You might even get permanent erectile dysfunction from this.

Work that through your brain. A medicine that blocks PART of male hormone turns you away from sex, makes you unable to cum, and might strip you of the ability to get hard. PART block. Now imagine you're putting kids on complete hormone blockers.

Is it any fucking surprise they're fucked up?
Fuck these delusionals spreading the idea that it's harmless and reversible.

>t. HUGE pedo

>tfw Jazz will never tie you up and force you to pound her buttcunny for hours on end in vain hopes of getting """""her""""" to cum

It's from The Tempest by Shakespeare.