Black Panther's domestic gross (so far)
>$192,023,000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY
twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685
twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>will beat it on monday

It amazes me they're still going ahead with more DC movies. I get that it's too late for Aquaman.

But you'd think they'd just hit the brakes on everything and start over. Hell, keep a lot of the same cast. I dunno. But it'd be wise to just STOP.

A fucking D tier Marvel character that exists purely to pander to retards is pulling in more in a week than your tent pole flagship in it's entire run.

How does anyone at Warner's still have a job.

For box office are late Thursday numbers included with Friday?

they still have a job because they're well-connected and got those jobs because of their status as oppressed minorities. they will never get fired.

>americans love films with all black cast
is this something to be proud of?

it amazes me you shill so hard for your jew masters and space shit out like that.
you realize no one fucking cares right? When a pack of niggers kill in your sleep will numbers keep you safe?

>justice league
>CGI mouths
>black panther
>hip hop/rap artists making music for it
>well made
>good plot
>lived up to the hype
>not just BLM stuff
>no fucking cuck white boys

makes sense that a movie without faggots as main protagonists makes money

Do you feel threatened?

>Justice League's domestic gross
>>$228,616,472
>Black Panther's domestic gross (so far)
>>$192,023,000
Ha, suck it BP haters!

youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY

DCpajeets btfo

So why did black panther make it when movies like Ghostbusters didn't?

Kang fleecing.

WE #1 twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685

WE #2 twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233

no Im an ocean away from the nigger riddled country.

lol

one is a movie about unfunny women by a director known for being kitsch
the other is a movie about fake black history that the dumb american public ate up on toast.

They didn't buy their own tickets.

You're not making your money back on this shit Mouse.
Stop shilling.

So what's the difference?

the american public feel no guilt and lack that feeling of 'its their time' for women.
i dont even get it. Lots of countries had slavery, but it seems America just keeps falling for the "gibmedats"

Because BP wasn't trying to remove previously male characters with female, it was trying to tell it's own story. Same reason why WW was able to be a success.

How is that relevant at all to what I said?

Blacks > Women

That's why Blacks can be homophobic/racist/sexist and still not give a fuck, because Anti-White > Feminism.

According to the progressive stack, I THINK black women are the top of the food chain.

Well, Black Panther is Marvel, for a start. They can shit out generic films and they're big hits.

Secondly Black Panther is just Black Panther. It's not Black Superman or Black Ironman.

Ghostbusters was literally Lady Ghostbusters.

I hardly doubt it was that. No one really gives a shit about that.

This makes perfect sense.

No, it’s gay transgender black women.

This. In spite of the Cred Forums shitposting, this is actually what they claimed they wanted in lieu of what ghostbusters did. "Diversity" had a purpose and wasn't just putting in people to meet a quota; they all made sense in relevance to the plot.

Dunno why this is being celebrated. It outright confirms race pandering and race bait marketing pays off.

nah white boi, its our time. sit down and be humble

I'm not sure it's pandering. If you consider a lot of the particular aspects of Wakanda's design and the nature of the characters, I think they had to get a black cast and a black director and a bunch of other black people to sign off on making the movie because otherwise this shit would come off as super racist.

They did this whole marketing campaign because there was no other way to avoid a shitstorm when making a BP movie.

Aquaman is basically a soft reboot. Justice League tied up most of the loose ends they're intending to tie up, even if it did so in terrible fashion.

There's a reason Aquaman is releasing a year after JL and not in the summer - it's to scrub the memory of MoS, BvS and JL from the minds of potential fans.

>Release a big budget tentpole Marvel movie during a time of year when it will have absolutely no competition in the theater.
>It crushes at the box office.
>"See? This means that people want more black people shoved in their face!"

Normies are going to be pissed when some mentally ill fag kills a bunch of people off the back of this film

stfu soy

lmao
Niggers be celebrating a fictional superhero movie made by Hollywood jews and they celebrate it as some kind of significant cultural achievment

you cant make this shit up

that last part is true for Americans though. Hence why Hidden Figures, Fences, and Moonlight did so well.

>big budget tentpole Marvel movie
Lol wut? This wasnt BvS

If it pays off it pays off. It works. They pandered to SJW's and Blacks and they finally showed up.

Demonstrates thatr race b8ing is definitely a better idea than Gender b8ing

I believe so

I haven't seen a movie in years, I kind of want to see Black Panther. Even though it's capeshit, it looks different and interesting compared to same trash that they're shoveling out there nowadays.

youre an idiot.

kill off the DC movies. stop production for all of them. wait a few years when everyone is sick of Marvel shit (which will happen eventually). Then announce DC movie. There, just saved their production.

This had almost the same size budget as Batman V Superman and without a doubt had a much, much, MUCH larger advertising budget (Warner's claim they only spent 150 million marketing Batman V Superman - while I have never seen a larger marketing campaign in my lifetime for a movie than Black Panther).

Ok

Looks exactly the same as all the other Marvel capeshit that isn't Guardians.

>which will happen eventually

Not judging by these box office results.

Although I think you're right - jus utterly shut down DC movies. Start furiously working on starting from the ground up again. Get ready to release the first installment (say a summer release of Superman and a Christmas release of Batman) the year after the final Avengers installment drops.

>There is no place to talk about this movie or even movies in general that is not a circle jerk or namefags or a circle jerk of contrarians

Can't there just be a site without names but with high quality no fun mods?

It's not fucking fair lads... NOBODY LIKES BLACKS IN MOVIES, HOW CAN THIS BE???

black is in vogue

Serious question here.
I know the shit that gets posted here is prefiltered, and I'm too lazy to lurk myself, but do they actually talk about anything else but money and diversity?

I mean, a Film should in itself be interesting in some way, right? All I see is "wow this movie is so diverse and it makes so much money!!1"

>In spite of the Cred Forums shitposting,

If you unironically think that Cred Forums has anything to do with the obnoxious amount of threads about this movie flooding the catalog in the post-TFA era, you're 11/10 wrong.

JJ (rather ingeniously) took notes from the now-ded brand of 'shock-rock' in music and applied it to movies. Overt Controversy generates buzz, which generates clicks, which generates attention, which generates profits. The real trick here is that the controversy isn't organic. It's a marketing strategy. All it takes is a few publications like Gizmodo, Vanity Fair, or even the Hollywood reporter to run a few pre-emptive articles about how 'Black Panther represents a stand against bigotry, and if you don't like it, you're a terrible person (and here's why)' to get the attention of normies.

It's not a tentpole anything. It was a D list character

Cred Forums on suicide watch

They just get shifted around too. It's not like John Peters is going to lose the superman producer position. It honestly complicates things further to remove some people in charge. That's the issue.

GODDAMN, WOMAN!

>superhero film set in Africa with 90% black cast beating a movie that contains Batman and Superman in it

OH NO NO NO NO..............

says everything about America really, doesn't it.

>currently sitting in my uni lecture
>10 minute break
>literally everybody starts talking about Black Panther
capeshit is a plague

>Some C-list character and his friends will gross more domestically in 4 days than Batman, Flash, Superman, andWonder Woman did in their movies entire run
Marvel is unstoppable

>It's not a tenpole anything

>200 million dollar budget

You're a moron.

To be fair, Fences is a big theatre piece and it had Denzel in it, while Moonlight was actually good.

Hidden Figures was just classic Christmas release feel good shit, how is it not gonna perform.

GOTG 2 wasn't a tentpole

says everything about DC film attempts really, doesn't it

>marvel is absolutley destroying DCucks with movie that has an all black cast
how does it feel? marvel cant lose baby!

>CGI mouths
why the fuck are people actually thinking that is a problem as compared to the third act of most cape films where it's a CGI mess

>When you have the most recognized comics characters in the world but your movie is so shitty that it loses against a mexican lookalike cartoon
Stay cucked.

lmaoing at you making it muh brand wars shit.
go throw yourself in a river, loser.

its great isn't it? then reality hits them when they turn on the lights and the roaches on their bed dont scurry off because they've grown so big they dont get scared of humans anymore

Like that time a fucking female origin story destroyed Avengers Civil War in domestic numbers.

These films aren't watched by fans. They're watched by the new-age hipsters wanting to fit in with the progressive cliques. And also niggers. Millions upon millions of niggers.

Civil War wasn't an Avengers movie.

But you keep telling yourself it's an achievement to beat Captain America.

Yes it was. By definition.

>Civil War wasn't an Avengers movie.
Funny then how it included more Avengers members than fucking Avengers 2 with Tony Stark's billion dollar face on the cover.

You Marvelcucks really are delusional if you think this is anything but an expression of leftist peer pressure culture taking manifest through numbers. Blacks are seeing this because they literally think this is the first movie with blacks ever made. Whites are seeing it because they don't want to be branded racist. This is Wonder Woman all over again but 10000 worse.

Faggot.

And shit like a 99% white cast depicting the Egyptian gods in God's of Egypt didn't prove race pandering exists?

Are you saying it's equally racist when Bollywood makes a movie about Asgard and all their actors are Pajeets?

I didn't say anything like that. I just pointed out that you faggots will forgive shit like John Wayne playing fucking Ghenghis Khan but throw a shitfest when non-whites get one movie pandered to them.

People hate the hypocrisy. Blacks can get films that celebrate black culture. White culture is deemed racist and problematic. Even fucking Asgard in Marvel is filled with niggers. Because all-white cultures are racist and "relic of the past".

Honest to God i think this was the most fucking boring superhero movie i have ever seen in my entire life.
The super-hard african accents made my head hurt after 20 minutes, it felt like listening to the Ugandan Knuckles meme-ing for 2 hours.
DO YA KNO DA WEY?
SPIT ON DA QUEEN

Yeah, it sounded just like that.
Seeing a supposedly super-advanced culture that builds space ships is still shoving gigantic dinner plates into their mouths and ears, and the next KANG is decided by a fight to da death, was all just too fucking inconsistent to be taken seriously.

I have a weird feeling Aquaman will be DC's most successful film so far barring the Dark Knight.

I wonder why.

As opposed to the US culture who does not do retarded things?

It depends. Some rumors say they're going to Marvelize it like JL This will doom the film. If they let Wan do his own thing that they didn't let Snyder do after MoS, then it will be a hit. JL was DC's Marvel attempt and it flopped tremendously. So that's good.

>people are more upset when their culture is shat on than when another is
YOU DONT SAY

what do you mean?
i dont expect the guys at NASA or SpaceX have gigantic dinner plates shoved into their mouths and ears?

Did you see any of the Wakanda scientists have plates shoved in their mouths?

Right?

Marvel had NO major characters (Hulk was a troubled co-production) and pulled in more than DC running with THREE major character

>Most movies set in white nations by default
>majority of movies starring white leads
>movies still get white washed
>Still whine, cry and bitch about any successful movie that didn't star a white cast

Oh no you poor baby, it's a white genocide right?!

This.

>Marvel's Asgard
>White culture

And yet I bet you've mocked blacks for looking up to Wakanda as their culture.

I honestly hadn't even realized justice league already came out before this thread.

It's almost like white countries make films with white people in them. What's Marvelfag's beefs with white people anyways?

i saw several niggas have plates shoved in their mouths, i honestly have no idea if they were supposed to be scientists in this movie or not.

a super advanced technological civilization wont pick their king with a fight to the death, or shove gigantic dinner plates into their mouths.
ands that for one reason.
a technological civilization needs to be smart.
shoving plates into your face and picking a king by a fight to the death is not smart, its retarded.

but who cares anyway, the entire movie is just a fucking disaster.
what was the movie about, anyway?
an angry cousin?

Cred Forums is a mental illness

>comparing marvel and dc movies
>BUT WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU GET MURDERED IN YOUR SLEEP BY NIGGERS
Now that the dust has settled, was it autism?

Is there an updated version of pic related with Black Panther yet?

It's going to do garbage outside of America, You think China gives a shit about niggers?

>Thor, Captain America, Iron Man aren't major characters
By same "logic" Wonder Woman is fucking G-lister.
Not to even talking about Suicide Squad that were so no names that only cartoon normiers know them for doesn't even have "Suicide Squad" on title, yet it absolutely btfoed every MCU flick in terms of profits, and in especially terms Oscars (so much that MCUcks spend a time to make wojak to compensate).
I also wonder why it is often MCUcks shitting under DCEU videos (with obligatory "I am DC fan"), not vice versa. Is that what "superiority" complex looks like?

Lmao, you're so out of the loop

Bollywood has never made any movie about asgard.
t. Pajeet

No, they aren't.

Hulk and Spider-Man were Marvel's major characters.

DC's major characters were Superman, Batman and to normies, Wonder Woman.

There's a reason Spider-Man and Hulk are not owned by Marvel/Disney and were in the possession of other studios.

>Suicide Squad

Had The Joker - who is another A List character. And it's drop off, like Batman V Superman, indicates that the marketing got the audiences in but the film couldn't hold them.

Justice League is the result.

I don't like Marvel films btw. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Just pointing out what a spectacular failure Warner's has had with exploiting their properties.

>I don't like Marvel films btw.
Yet you're here defending them at every turn. Gently kys

Heh, turns out I'm not actually a huge fan of black people.

>muh moneys muh capitalism muh capeshit
What is it that turns a man into this? A fucking hollow shell of a human being this invested in corporate monetary gains? This has to be some kind of end phase to corporate fanboyism I haven't seen before.

Nietzsche's Last Man

Women don't give two fucks about Ghostbusters, Feig and Pascal should have realized they didn't have a market for it from the beginning.

Strawman and an utterly irrelevant sportslike obsession with corporation vs corporation.

I don't care which one is successful. I'm just pointing out what a failure one has been.

I'm not a fan of DC or Marvel. Why the projection?

Alright bros, what's the end of the week going to look like for worldwide gross?

I'm going to say 700 million by 2/26

6 billion

By the end of next weekend it'll be at $650 million at least

>Fences was good

bit boring at times but a good movie over all

>its not capeshit

its the SJWism that makes them talk about it

>why arent they talking about the school shooting?

because the SJW HQ deemed the gun debate less important than the Niggering of the Capeshit

>when everyone is sick of Marvel shit
Every time someone on the internet talks about the "death of capeshit" marvel produces another decade of bullshit.

>it amazes me you shill so hard for your jew masters
But Cred Forums told me Trump was a good boi and that I should be pro israel now.

Because the numbers are obviously fudged.

>Superhero movie about a C-list superhero that nobody who didn't grow up before the 90s knows
>Breaks all records
Sure sounds legit. Come the fuck on.

>sony
>Not being retarded
We can dream...

so you mean same shit you incel degenerates have been doing for years?

Black Panther is African not African American

Yes they were, but keep denying it.

It had drop off just like any other movie.

And no, Justice League failed because extensive reshoots changed movie's tone, which is result why fans of previous DCEU movies fell off.

But again, keep denying everything that doesn't fit with your narrative mouseshill. And yes, you are.

Black Panther is White

>whitey invented it and makes the biggest cut

S-STOP TRYING TO SUCK AWAY BLACK JOY. P-POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

What comes out next week?

If there's anything decent, it's going to have the largest second week drop off in history, topping TLJ.

If there's nothing coming out, it will have the largest second week drop off after TLJ.

Thanks Whedon.

>Yes they were

Like most people I didn't even know Iron Man existed prior to the movie.

>Muh Conspiracy

Kys nutjob

>WB
>minorities

They're all jews.

>its gonna flop
>its gonna flop overseas
>its not gonna surpass Justice League
>its gonna drop off harder than TLJ
YOU ARE HERE
>its gonna drop off in the 3rd week
>its gonna bomb in china
>this 4th week will be the death of black panther
>its not going to hit 1 billion
>its not going to be in the top 10 highest grossing films of all time

>Drop off just like any other movie.

Are you retarded? Suicide Squad had a less than 2.5 multiplier. Batman V Superman had less than TWO. That's fucking abysmal.

As a comparison - Jumanji currently has a multiplier of 10.

Justice League failed because all of the preceeding movies (except Wonder Woman) were garbage that audiences went to for opening weekends and then promptly hated and abandoned. By the time Justice League came around, audiences were burned and lost interest - you can tell because it didn't have a large opening and sharp drop off - it was just a straight up flop from the outset - a dismal, pathetic opening and THEN a quick drop off.

>keep denying everything

lel

no he is what African Americans believe Africans are.
the film is unbelievably kitsch in its aim to be african.

>Like most people I didn't even know Iron Man existed prior to the movie.
Did you kids not grow up with the badass avengers arcade game?

Of course it's going to drop off hard. Openings that high always have huge drop offs.

Christ I really hope someone is putting all these posts together claiming it'll have a massive second week drop, when it'll inevitably be tiny like Wonder Womans

I literally never saw/read a Marvel comic book in my life. I never saw any Marvel cartoons. Like most people I knew who Spdier-Man was, who Hulk was and I knew of Captain America and Thor in a round-a-bout way.

I'm sure I had heard of Iron Man at some stage, but I don't remember it. First I knew about it was when they announced the movie with Tom Cruise (which became Robert Downey Jnr)

Wonder Woman had a 41% drop off. That's not tiny at all. And it only opened to around 100 mil. This is twice that.

That's going to be a 50% drop off, which is a drop of over 100 mil - just like The Last Jedi.

>Israel make another movie catered to diminish white people
>America eats it up on toast
every time lol

I'm American and even I admit this is true and is disgusting. It's that whole, "I'm not some kind of fringe extremist who won't go see a movie just because of some uppity black people". It's this kind of woke centrism that does more damage than any SJW cancer.

I don't really care for black/white whatever, all people are faggots. But to ship all Niggers to Africa, withdraw all the money and help the west and east send as aid and see how far they'll make it would make a good show. If they success, great for them, keep going. If they fail, come begging on your knees and maybe we'll help.

As I said again, keep denying everything that doesn't fit your shill.

>disney bux spent on "market" aka buying up first week ticketsales to create "hype"
>150 mill week 1
>100 week 2
>just wait till week 3 maybe week 4 like last jedi kek

Well, I saw the "most advanced nation in the world" having to vote between Shillary and Drumpf, I'd rather have someone fight for the position instead.

>i saw several niggas have plates shoved in their mouths, i honestly have no idea if they were supposed to be scientists in this movie or not.

They may have been regular idiots, why did you assume I was referring to NASA scientists before? Can you deny that the people who rule America do retarded stuff? Like having retarded haircuts, wear stupid caps and dance like idiots in their bar/bat mitzvahs? Can you deny that America is free of landwhales dyeing their hair purple and wearing stupid clothing/earrings?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. The 41% drop for Wonder Woman was tiny, in fact, the lowest for any Superhero movie ever. A 50% drop is still low, the average is 55 to 58%. Last Jedi had a 69% drop.

>Still going with this Disney bought all the tickets conspiracy bullshit
It's over, you lost. Just admit you were wrong and move on

reminder smelly disneylets got absolutely BTFO by Jumanji

Go outside user. The hype is everywhere.

So I heard that there's a funny vine meme in this movie, with a minute or two of people talking about Soundcloud. Is this true?

>$.005 has been deposited into your account

>he thinks MCU chads give a shit about soy wars

>How does anyone at Warner's still have a job.
They're jews, pure and simple nepotism. You think they were chosen because they were good at their jobs? kek. Even if they get "fired", some other jew company is going to take them.

>MCU chads

>smelly disneylets attempting to separate themselves between marvelshit and star shit.
lmaoing at you. you lost. rock won.

What's the take after marketing and theater cuts?

This movie wasn't directed by Paul Feig

MCU THICC

unlike dcuckfridge

Well of course Monday will be strong, niggers don't have jobs

Niggers like niggers in movies.
This has been pumped up as an essential nigger movie.
All niggers in western nations will have seen it by the end of the week.

I read comics as a kid, but that arcade machine was probably where I heard about the avengers first.
Massive 4-player arcade cabinet with Vision, Cap'n, iron Man, and Hawkeye (I think). Me and my little league dumped a ton of quarters in that son of a bitch.
There was an X-men game that was the same deal.

Sort of like how Cred Forums thinks a black guy showing up on screen is white genocide.

A movie like Justice League should have been able to crush all competition.

I think the general opinion is that black people are overrepresented in media, nothing to do with white genocide.

Even my apolitical friends don't care for movies with a black lead role simply because it's harder for them to empathize with people that don't look like them. A truly immersive film is one where you can imagine yourself in the person's shoes and most people quite frankly don't want to be black.

>I think the general opinion is that black people are overrepresented in media, nothing to do with white genocide.

This is correct. Liberals seem to think blacks are 50% of the population for some reason and that other races don't even exist.

Even when they were doing the #oscarssowhite bullshit, if you looked at the last few decades blacks were represented exactly according to their demographic %. But this comes up all the time, "representation". You're not even a quarter of the population and every goddamn reference to diversity is about blacks.

Doesn't make any sense.

30 blacks from Baltimore in a room = diversity.
White people from different countries = not diverse.

This is the equivalent of you faggots dressing up like Dark Vader and clapping at the end of Star Wars, so fuck off.

Last night I had a dream I was podcasting with Rich Evans. I said as disapointing as new Trek and Star Wars was, the dumpster fire of DC films really hurt. I was a bigger DC fan than my love for the other two combinded.

>that other races don't even exist.
Perplexes me why Indians, Middle-Easterners, Asians etc don't throw shitfits in Western media over representation since they got legit arguments nowadays, more so than blacks.

gtfo

needs netflix DD too

>superman, the legendary iconwho everybody on this planet knows
>batman, another legendary superhero with shitton of movies, games, tv shows
>wonder woman, first super heroine
and all of this makes less money than literally whos known by comicfags

iron manlet movies are tentpole for marvel
pantera negro is just... pantera negro

what's Black panther's budget?

It's Jews. Doesn't matter how oppressed you are, the 2% of the population which controls every cultural institution and makes up over half of the richest 1% has moral superiority over you.

I appreciate it. But what's the point of that webm?

Justice league made less money than the following movies
>Beauty and the Beast (2017 film)
>Despicable Me 3
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Wonder Woman (2017 film)
>Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
>Wolf Warrior 2
>It
>Kong: Skull Island
>Logan
>Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
>The Fate of the Furious
>War for the Planet of the Apes
>every mcu movie except The Incredible Hulk
>almost every big movie in 2017
*also the upcoming mi movie
*also black panther

They do! See The Problem With Apu, the complaining about Iron Fist being white, etc.

Nepotism lmao

Justice League / DCEU is just super pathetic. Black Panther has nothing to do with it.

I went Friday around noon. There were school buses in the parking lot. Multiple private screenings. The kids they take out of school are also the ones that have the hardest time finishing school.

Any one get a field trip to a movie when they were in school? I went to star wars1 but that was my parents not the school

People hate women more than they hate black people. That's why Obama got to be president but Hilary didn't.

we saw Harry Potter 1

>Will finish aroud 200M
>No wait 210M
>NO, 220M
>230M
It's like a reverse JL.

this
audiences are sick of watching sissy white "men"

>So why did black panther make it when movies like Ghostbusters didn't?
Actually a really good question. So there is a tolerance Totem pole out there. Blacks are on the top followed by gays, Muslims, every other non white and finally woman. The higher up you are on the pole, the more fucked your career gets for insulting these groups.

>Any one get a field trip to a movie when they were in school?
yeah, i saw plenty of wajda movies, but that was mandatory cause in poland wajda is on par with walesa and papierz

>Justice League's domestic gross
>>$228,616,472

That's 228,616,472 dollars too many for that abysmal garbage.

blackino

reddi t

>230
$235m now. It passed Justice Leagues total in 4 days

Ok

Keep on mind 1 important thing.
>JL audience was mostly loyal DC fans, who despite shitty movies, stay with brand.
>Black Panther had shitload of niggers who don't care about MCU at all, and went only for nigger cast
I'm not DC or MCU guy, just based on tickets sale and customers I've seen.

That adjusted for inflation? Secondly Iron and Thor were relatively unknown prior to the movies whilst BvS and Justice League are top tie and those two movies combined don't add up to the avengers

>Superhero movie about a C-list superhero that nobody who didn't grow up before the 90s knows.

So Iron man? Captain America?

OH NO NO NO

As a latino man i cant wait for George Lopez to put on a cape

exactly

How will Cred Forums's WB shills ever recover?

Fuck Marvel

obviously

>White people can dress up as Space wizards and worship body pillows but when black people wear Daishikis it’s strange
Okay

If black panther is C-list, Gaurdians are F-list

Oh nonono

Because Ghostbusters shit all over something that came before. Black Panther was its own thing.

t. pajeet

I think the issue is a separation of reality from fiction. People seeing this are genuinely thinking it would be an accurate portrayal of Africa if whitey hadn't shown up.