Why are they so rapey?

Why are they so rapey?

they're men: vile and without honour

>believing the {{{WASP media}}}

starts with j ends with o

Their judeo Christian upbringing

daily reminder woody literally did nothing wrong

He bought an Asian child and groomed her to be his bride. Pretty sure that's not legal anywhere other than Hollywood.

what are you even talking about?

J
E
W
S

Why are Cred Forumstards unable to separate the art from the artist? They gave us kinos and that's all that matters for this board. You're no better than a woman following TMZ if you care at all about their personal lives.

I'm honestly not sure. I mean, their noses look a bit odd, but there's plenty of other famous white people in Hollywood that have similar features, so I don't know what would motivate them to do such fucked up shit.

Their noses are exactly the same...

the only thing woody is guilty of is making comfy comedies

Because they're kikes. Even on Cred Forums The International Jew cannot contain his perverse nature.

weinstein only made hollywood shit, not kino

they lack morals and are unable to view themselves from 3rd person.

Wait, I thought/pol/ was a politics board? What does powerful people in Hollywood who had the misfortune of being board with abnormal noses doing sick things to people have to do with them???

Weinstein - gave a leg up to anyone who would have consensual sex with him.. ethically questionable sure, but rape? no

Polanski - his word vs hers, who knows. guilty of unlawful sex with a minor, yes.

Woody Allen - probably the only actual rapist/pedo among them

>Polanski guilty of unlawful sex with a minor
>Woody the only pedo

polanski had his wife and unborn child murdered so life gave him a one free rape card as compensation

actually believing a roastie's obvious lies about woody

>ends with o

Cred Forums is so pathetic they take they side of sluts if it means furthering their (((anti-Semitism))).

There's a big difference between 7 years old and 13 years old.

He didn't meet her until she was 20

Because they can.

Paul Mooney had a pretty funny joke about woody, he said some men grow their own weed, this nigga was growing his own pussy.

Because they look at the goyim as animals.

Goyim are cattle, the kikes can do as they please.

Weinstein - accusations for multiple women
Polanski - accusations from multiple (underaged) women, proven in court
Allen - one accusation from his crazy ex girlfriend who sought revenge for his affair with her adopted daughter by making up an event that is unbelievably unlikely to have occurred by every stretch of the imagination

Because they can

Hi Woody!

Pure fucking autism

>He didn't meet her until she was 20
20 months

>Weinstein - accusations for multiple women

It makes him scum, sure, and proves that a lot of women have no dignity or bravery until someone else makes a stand for them, but it's not rape or illegal in any sense of the word. (Don't get me wrong, I'm breddy certain that Weinstein has been involved in shit far more fucked up than we're being told, especially in regards to minors), but the allegations as they stand prove how misled the entitled cunts in Hollywood are. They're all millionaires, if they wanted true justice, they'd pool their resources to file an in-depth lawsuit by a crack team of lawyers, and use their celebrity influence to get the Feds involved - but they don't, they just sit there and reeeeeee about choices they made while waiting for paychecks.

The other two need to be gassed though.

Meanwhile, Dan "don't call me that" Schneider remains untouched. Based Dan is the Real King of Hollywood.

Power attracts the worst people, power mixed with nepotism enables them to do even worse things. If you focibly dismantled the Jewish power structure within Hollywood much and replaced it with a more corporate, transparent system you wouldn't have these issues anymore. No more closed doors and family gatherings.

>judeo

this

Woody had a relationship with a UN collectables autist whose tisming led him to start a relatioship with an unrelated adult. Practically rescued her from psychological abuse.

>Cred Forumstards believe the word of their God-Emperor but not Woody because it doesn't fit their Jew-Illuminati conspiracies

They're not so rapey as they are jewey

They're not rapey.
Women need to know their place.

When somebody like Harvey Weinstein or Woody Allen calls you into their office or hotel suite for a private meeting a woman MUST be ready to surrender themselves sexually if they want the starring role in their next blockbuster film.

If they aren't ready to do that, they should quit acting and leave Hollywood behind.

This is very easy to remember, and all those #Me Too bitches are a bunch of whiney talentless hacks and spoiled primadonnas who aren't ready to do the hard work it takes to be a Hollywood star.

It's as simple as that.