youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=SVS9dADzms4#t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=izXilzFIKL8
reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/
youtube.com/watch?v=xYXHzOqnMpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant wait to see how they cover up most of the skin on this outfit

Is there some reason that Fassbender seems hellbent on destroying his career?

he's famous, he was in capeshit, he was in great movies, there's no reason to make some shitty movies to make money

I like kung fury tho

Well he just said yes to "The Snowman" so clearly he's going through some tough times.

He's had so many flops in a row that I figure he just said "Fuck it" and took this hoping it would be a mega hit like the original and help him recoup his losses.

NANI?!

You're such a fag dude.

No you

Danger 5 was better.

>a diverse cast of heroes who fight and kill Nazis
Cred Forums would hate it.

It's okay, shcwarzenigger will balance it out.

It had a lot of threads on here. Don't know why - it was cringe worthy reddit shit.

Though nowhere near as bad as Kung Fury.

I liked Kung Fury, but I don't see how a full length version can work. That sort of extreme over the top comedy is only funny in limited doses.

not necessarily, crank was a pretty good movie and it was a ride from start to finish

Danger 5 is incredible

Fuck yeah

Incredibly reddit.

It didn't work as a 2 minute fake trailer, it was unbearable as a short. As a feature it could possibly be the most painful sack of shit to ever exist.

>Incredibly reddit.
Not an argument

>I liked Kung Fury

which capeshit was he in

>t. contrarian

You serious, dude? X-Men.

It's not an argument, correct. It's an observation.

Turbo Kid was better.

oh yeah i forgot about those

so caught up in this fucking mainline marvel and dc mess

>le quip
You have sealed your own fate.

Micheal Fasbnender noooooo!

There's nothing contrarian about it.

This isn't reddit. Kung Fury wasn't universally embraced here, it was universally derided as being a pathetic mish mash of "lel so randum XDD" memes by people whose understanding of the 80's stems from wallpapers made to resemble 90's pop culture.

For example;

>le Hasselhoff!
>Lasers!
>Dinosaurs!
>Nazis!
>Synths!

Kung Fury was beloved by reddit. Hated by Cred Forums.

It's contrarian to LIKE it. The majority of people here over 18 are scratching their heads seeing the news wondering why Fassbender wants to put the final nail in his career coffin this way.

>le quip

Precisely the sort of foreigner who would like Kung Fury.

I'm actually kind of amazed we're having this conversation. You might be the first human being on this board to ever like it.

Danger 5 had dedicated threads from reddit transplants. So if you're talking about that, that's fine.

So he's essentially blackmailed to do these odd flicks, right?

It's all good, since Disney owns Fox now X-Men will be part of the MCU so there's less confusion. There's already a Dark Phoenix movie in the works.

>explosive documents
How did anyone read them if they exploded?

I thought it was just the meme boards that hated fun?

After reading

Cred Forums is like the ultimate meme board. Where did you hear otherwise?

If I want to chat with chill people I go to slower boards like /k/.

Wasn't he supposed to play the next James bond...?
I don't blame him for not giving a fuck anymore when you realise how much of a mess his latest movie and his wife are

sony and marvel are working together too aren't they, as far as spiderman shit goes?

You are clearly unable to hold a conversation and have no sense of humour. Go back to your Black Panther threads so you can complain about how Jamal fucked your girlfriend

Alien mind control dude.

I'd much prefer a full length movie version of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Cred Forums hates Kung Fury, "fun" and people who say "it's fun!".

That's literally a meme on here.

>You don't like reddit piles of shit
>Therefore you have no sense of humor

You can't have a sense of humor and find Danger 5 or Kung Fury amusing.

>bitter rants about black bulls

What a surprise.

>people liked kung fury

Yeah I remember 80's films were all filled with shitty looking CGI and a fucking awful over exposed filter lmao. It was clearly made by absolute plebs.

>still replying
stay mad kiddo.

Yes, please and thank you.

>Incredibly reddit.

What kind of fucking filter is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

It hurts my eyes and looks like shit. When I think of 80's action films I think of Jackie Chan, Die Hard, Rambo etc. How is that paying a homage to them?

Kung Fury is probably the only movie I've hated

Like they tried to make a vhs filter in 3 minutes

I know it's infuriating, but it's also true.

It's not.

It's paying homage to what 15 year olds think the 80's was like based on parodies of the 80's.

It's a feedback loop.

As a horror writer I don't ask for much. I just hope I've changed the way you think about life.

>Full Length KUNG FURY
I thought it was already called Ready Player One? WTF?

How about a film version of this

It's been 14 years but the cast could still do it. Matt Berry and Richard Ayoade are still well known at least.

"Snowman" on paper probably seemed pretty solid, it's only in production that shit got fucked

Poor Fassy.

It looks much better than King Fury but the age of neo-80's nostalgia gimmicks is over man, last good thing that came out of it was Blood Dragon and that was 5 years ago

Even Blood Dragon has to lean heavily on the 90's.

But yeah, that well has long run dry. This Kung Fury is going to be an utter disaster if it's anytyhing like the short.

>kung fury
>fassbender
>schwarzenegger
idk op, sounds like it could be pretty kino. i sense another turbo kid.

Kung Fury had the same quality and birth as Hobo With a Shotgun.
The trailers were hilarious, but the feature length lost that initial thing they nailed the first time

Jesus fucking christ.

thanks for the input m8; go ahead and neck urself my non-dude.

turbo kid is a homage to cheap apocalypse movies. and its ace.
kung fury is an homage to axe cop. written by a five year old

Kung Fury is like a joke that goes on way too long. It's funny at first because it's just so absurd, but then you get used to it and you realize there's still 30 minutes left.

A feature length would be a disaster.

Kung Fury can fuck off pretending it's an 80s homage. It was an ADHD mishmash of garbage that pandered to people who once saw some show about some dude and he had a talking car and it was totally weird.

its you who needs to die for liking kung reddit

Yeah know. I can't take that advice from a fucking redditor.

Kung Fury is two things.

1. It's a homage to homages to homages to parodies of parodies of a 1980's that doesn't exist.

And, 2;

>hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reddit: the movie

>muh sekret club, go back, etc
in all seriousness, i've probably been here longer than you. deffo top urself.

No one is making you watch it faggot

>feature length
It's 30 minutes long you idiot.

>Kung Fury
>bad

youtube.com/watch?v=SVS9dADzms4#t=58s

Not even giving any (You)s to the children who dislike this kino.

It should have been 15 minutes, not all the jokes were tight enough for such a long movie

lmfao @ your life
Reddit is a mentality and you're the eternal newfag

That was a cosmoscatalogical historidramatic pictogram

Shut up

Reddit: The Movie

>faggots hating on Danger 5

Best not be talking shit about my boy McKenzie

One time wasn't enough, kid?

>And that dried out ten year ago if you'll pardon the expression
What did he mean by this? Also, why did he say year instead of years?

>Also, why did he say year instead of years?
Very common in the UK actually, same with hour instead of hours and week instead of weeks. Nobody does it for days for some reason though.

it is a bad (boring) version of Danger 5

2 season is not that good

shoshon the elegant, the white tiger king

That does seem to be the consensus in the comment section of the Birth Movies Death article.

This

It's an inferior rip off of danger 5 that goes too long and straight up steals multiple jokes, but still isn't funny. If there was any piece of media that personifies the clueless, insipid 'le epic maymay' mentality of reddit, its Kung fury.

no idea what you are talking about, but it doesn't matter.
It seems that in season 2 they try to do more and bigger, and it was too much. It is good, but too much

Is Cred Forums looking forward to the feature length Turbo Killer?

youtube.com/watch?v=izXilzFIKL8

Don't worry (((they))) are already running the 90-00s into the ground considering every fucknuckle alive under 19 wasn't alive to experience it

>Kung Fury is a rip off of Danger 5
>Not even the same style

I'm not him but I've been here for 12 years and I like Kung fury danger 5 and garth merengies dark place

Only went on Reddit on and off since 2010 to redpill normies

>Only went on Reddit

This.

Doesn't stop me from enjoying the things I like about it though same with Rick and morty
I constantly get banned for being a edgelord

Kung Fury was a fun short, can't wait to see how they ruin it.

No way will kung fury look this good.

unwatchable trash

>i can't refute it so i will call it a non-argument and declare myself the winner yay
Stop Redditing up the place.

Should've made a remake of Kung Pow instead

I'd rather a sequel to Shaolin soccer/Kung Fu hustle

>kung fury gud!! vhs!! eslposions!1 DISNOSAURS!!!

Alright what makes it so Reddit? Is comedy in general Reddit?

Anything fun is reddit

this
cringe as fuck, but what do you expect from swedes

if you like Kung Fury or are excited for this remake, go back to plebbit

season 1 was fantastic.
season 2 not so much.

Johnny Hitler is easily the best episode of the show.

It was a cohen brothers movie.

>kill nazis

It's such a fucking trope at this point. I really hope there's a better story in the Kung Fury movie

>swedish movie shows skin
>americanized version will cover them up
wait that's not the narrative, billy. Swedes are cucks and immigration and such and you know!!!

Hope they don't replace Hackerman.

If you enjoy this movie you're unironically braindead

Is Fassbender going full Gerard Butler on us?

>how dare they kill my idols, the Nazis
Face it, Cred Forums, Nazis are not good.

>literally half the posts in this thread are whining about Reddit

Obsessed much?

You know Stephen Chow did way more than those two films yeah? Watch The King of Comedy and his monkey king films. They're great.

hes a colonist
>clonized black bitches until he set down with one that looks like a litle boy
>brought capeshits mainstream with his pro acting
>now making vidyamovies into mainstreem

i guess he doesn't get to be James Bond :(

Tom Hardy is going to be James Bond anyway.

how are they not?

Why didn't they just get the original guy from the short?
I can't see Fassbender hamming it up as much as that guy did and he looked like he had fun with it as well.

>oh no they have le dark skin even though they are being very dignified and respectful in the image so this is somehow bad
Seriously Cred Forums, just fuck off.

Fuck off, Italian Hitler was GOAT.

>I can't see Fassbender hamming it up as much as that guy did
I can. I watched Assassin's Creed.

>Incredibly reddit.

t. reddit trying to hide it's reddit.

Fuck off, reddit peddit.

just gb2 fb , leftycunt

What is a peddit?

They had to pay 20 million Reichmarks a day to the Nazis and provided 11% of Germany's national income. Nazis were worse than niggers.

The ultimate 'I CLAPPED WHEN...' movie. It's all references, no substance. Also. this I think Hobo with a shotgun was alright, it didn't rely on easter eggs and it was one of the first 80s craze movies so it felt pretty original back then.

Gay

No, Cred Forums. This is our board. Now fuck off.

Who is this qt?

they are not being >very dignified and respectful
towards the people who want to walk on the street

They're on the sidewalk you fucking idiot. You fucking retarded moron.

yea people are supposed to walk on but they cant because the niggers are blocking it

fuck offf ya cunt i have revolutioned your revolution faggot

They can walk on the street like in the first pic. Fuck you.

i thought the cars were supposed to drive in it but what ever. i think if they want to have their little faggot pray session they can have it in their own country

no fuck your whore mother you insipid cunt

Then you Americans should get out of the country you took from the Native Americans. Oh wait, suddenly you've got an excuse? Pathetic.

im not american and dont like the country

Snarky humor is what I consider reddit.

The only thing I like about this movie is the main character looks like Jimmy Lee.

I liked Kung Fury and this news is great. Fuck you faggots.

How embarrassing

It's only a couple people. The rest of us liked it as well and I am amazed to see one of my favorite Hollywood actors show up in it.

I don't care about the 80's parody shit people are whining about. I liked the humor so I hope they make more.

you're embarrassing yourself

Do you know who you're talking to? I'm from Cred Forums, bitch, and we're going to take you leftists down.

Just watched the mermaid as well great movie

>Assassin's Creed
>Alien: Covenant
>The Snowman
>This

Fassbender needs to fire his agency right fucking now.

He produced Assassin's Creed and probably some of the others. He is his agency.

Been holding off on that, it had some mixed reviews in China, my girlfriend absolutely loved it but my mates weren't too keen. Should probably watch it and make my own mind up.

>it had some mixed reviews in China
Don't know why you needed to mention this, friends and girlfriends are a reliable source but not reviews.

As in reviews from my friends and girlfriend in China. I can't bloody well read their runic scribblings.

You should probably learn. Mastering a language is a much better hobby than watching some films you'll forget about within a week.

It was on the Aussie Netflix so I popped it on and loved it.

It's very Steven Chao so if U don't like his particular brand of whackyness anymore it's probably not your thing.

Also user in another thread recommend the lure I'll go watch that as well m8

As for mermaid I'd give it a 8/10

It's not quite his best but it's damn good for what it is basically a fucked up Ariel live action remake

CGI is goofy and the whacky hijinx can get a little much desu

False flag.

Struggling enough with the spoken side at the minute, just can't get my head around the written side at all.

I'll definitely be giving it a look. I don't think I've disliked a single film of his I've seen.

It kinda farts around a bit at the start but it does get good

Also the ending is so fucking cute I want a fishy seal half waifuu reeee

>talk from your high horse about how Kung Fury is /plebbit/ tier
>this coming from a board with massive amounts of pedo-posting and capeshit

There's no high ground to be found at Cred Forums

Kung fury was good for like the first 2 minutes. 30 minutes was way too much let alone 2 hours ors omething.

Mate, some cheesy Nazi fighting doesn't rile up anyone, unless they're forcing some political messages.

Danger 5 season 2 did it much better

>it's a false flag because I don't like it
This is why Trump is failing.

>and such and you know
t. zizek and so on and so forth

It's funny how for people who complain about capeshit so much they can't even come up with any better threads. Instead of creating threads about something else they keep creating threads, every day, about "Oh my gosh why do people watch capeshit"? As if the answer is going to be any different from what it was the first thousand times. They really are obsessed.

>Struggling enough with the spoken side at the minute, just can't get my head around the written side at all.
That is understandable. It is definitely one of the most difficult and needlessly complicated languages.

>defending capeshit

Ape.

>failing
How?

Let's not forget that even without Russia stuff this was a DEVASTATING news cycle for this Whitehouse.

Multiple high level staffers resign due to domestic abuse allegation

The normally "calm and collected" chief of staff under fire(and his Deputy resigned)

Bombshell info on lack of clearances in the Whitehouse (further Shining Light on Kelly's inability to do his job)

Multiple hooker accusers (Hooker's likely being paid with illegal campaign money) (Hookers accusations shining light On Trump's MO of hiding bad news)

Bannon 20 hours with Muller

Gates flipping to Muller

ANOTHER mass shooting with absolutely no direction from the White House.

Congress can't pass anything

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Oh and it looks like Syria isn't getting any better

>Michael Chadbender
fuck yessssssssssssss

King Fury is cancer. It’s not a celebration of 80s movies, it’s not even an 80s movie or an effective parody of an 80s movie. It’s what teenagers and dipshits who never actually watched 80s movies think 80s movies were. It goes so far over the top that it fails at every attempt to create humor. Black Dynamite took everything about actual blaxploitation and pushed it just far enough to serve as an effective parody. King Fury just throws random shit at the wall, then covers it with the “80s”, if the 80s were not a thing the creators knew about, but instead heard about secondhand from an overly excited fat dork who was born in 1995 who looked at a few posters and watched some YouTube clips of movies from that era.

It’s soulless, hollow, Smosh tier comedy. Hitler jokes and dinosaurs even though nazis weren’t even that trendy in the 80s and dinosaurs didn’t become a pop culture giant until the 90s with Spielberg’s adaptation of Jurassic Park.

Most of the shit it attempts to reference isn’t even from the fucking 80s.

why the fuck do people like this movie? it's embarrassingly unfunny masturbatory surface level nostalgia humor AT BEST. at worst it's le epic random humor 6 years too late. the company that made it is called laser unicorn (X3 implied) for chrissake . it's peak soy entertainment. looks like shit too

Shut the actual fuck up you dumb cunts.

>Black Dynamite took everything about actual blaxploitation and pushed it just far enough to serve as an effective parody. King Fury just throws random shit at the wall, then covers it with the “80s”

This.

I said shut the fuck up.

The funny thing is I could put a shitty synth wave soundtrack over that and some bright neon lights and you’d probably think it was totally 80s.

>Obsessed much?
No. Just triggered about it. They always post puppies trying to show dogs and nature as fluffy and cute but God forbid they'd post dogs biting humans and eating their faces off so to shine some light on the other side of nature too. They just like to censor stuff like that like some fucking KGB communists.

What the fuck are you talking about? You realize there's a sub called WatchPeopleDie where you can watch people die in gruesome ways.

Speaking it isn't too bad. It feels very modular, almost like lego in language form. There's just so much to take in to get conversational it can be a bit intimidating.

Does it show people being killed by animals? Does it get upvoted to the front or downvoted till banhammer?

Reddit is the only place a garbage thing like King Fury could be celebrated. And that’s because everyone that loves it is too stupid to see that it doesn’t even have anything to do with the time period it’s attempting to celebrate.

The only reason Hitler is in Kung Fury is because Hitler was in Danger 5, which had some 80s shit in the second season. They watched Danger 5, thought Hitler must’ve been big in the 80s, and then went so far as to rip off the phone joke too. Only unlike Danger 5 which was written with some sense of cleverness, they didn’t linger on the joke for an entire fucking minute. It happens and is over and done.

Yes.

reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/

Click "animal" on the right side.

How long till you get it through your thick skull that we've always been welcome here, and we always will be?

This is an open forum, everyone's welcome here. You should still kys freshcunt reddit shit

>Kung Fury is like a joke that goes on way too long
I think I used the exact same description when the trailer first came out. It's also very tryhard. It was kinda funny at first, but it got old real fast. And it's like all its fans think they're in on some huge joke that the rest of us don't get. They just can't fathom that beyond all its intentional faults, it's just not a good movie.

Turbo kid is objectively shit

>reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/
>NOO RACISMMS ALLOWED
fucking fags

They'll gender switch them in the name of progressiveness, shame the one on the right was a qt

BTFO

I saved the post to use next time I talk to an American though.

the whiteys conquered america fair and square

In that case the Muslims conquered England fair and square.

Checkmate.

>conquered
more like invading it like rats because their own countries are fucking trash

Just like Europe invaded America because their own countries are fucking trash.

Wow. So this is the power of Europe.

thats false

its called exploration nigger

>it's exploration when the wh*tes do it but invasion when the br*wns do it
Fuck off.

the richies the spanish got all went right back to spain

shut up you stupid fucking nigger when you immigrate to another country you leave your degenerate culture behind or dont come at all

Just like the riches Trump got went right back to America

OH WAIT.

THEY DIDN'T.

that doesnt make any sense

Europeans didn't leave European culture behind when they came to America.

So no. Fuck off.

why are you so obsessed with the past faget? your only argument is something that happened centuries ago

Danger 5 did it better

youtube.com/watch?v=xYXHzOqnMpk

i know youre here reply to me subhuman

not him but they did tho, or are you some amerimutt that thinks youre 100% european

don't insult Axe Cop like that

they did what? im not american

But of course she went to the press and not the police

leave european culture behind
or do you think cowboys guns and pickups are an european thing

you are one disgusting human being.