Can we talk about this film? This is literally Marvel Movie: "We Wuz KAAAAAANGSS N SHEIT"

Can we talk about this film? This is literally Marvel Movie: "We Wuz KAAAAAANGSS N SHEIT"

>all tech from white people
>dress style has asian influence
>nothing is black about this movie, except the actors, who were cast by all white executives

White Disney execs are laughing their asses off while they make billions on the cuck'd media discussing this film.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCBLK/status/960949980210061312
youtube.com/watch?v=BDhlb1ZoI_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yet it was the most conservative Marvel film yet

>twitter.com/NBCBLK/status/960949980210061312

heh

Now that I've seen the film, I can understand why all of you White Power jackasses are having a stroke over it. It asks some questions that really fucks up your narrative.

Can you stay at pol or KYS already. The containment obviously isn't fucking working.

The dress is from various African ethnicities mixed together. Not sure where you got Asian from.

The costume designer is black.
The set designer is black.
The screen writers are black.
The director is black.

Like what

Howcome communities that are largely black are typically higher in violence, crime and poverty Why doesn't Detroit have flying pyramids yet?

As a nationalist, this film is great!
All blacks in this country would be better off if they lived by the mystical values of Wakanda.

I still don't understand how Wakandans were able to become so advanced.

>(((White))) Disney execs
ftfy

>white
>disney

Because of generations of poverty since slavery was abolished? It's pretty simple mate

>youtube.com/watch?v=BDhlb1ZoI_k
He's literally a kangz tier cultists lol

>"We Wuz KAAAAAANGSS N SHEIT"
What does this even mean.
No honestly, what does this mean.

In the movie it is explained that their technology is rooted in the magical powers of vibranium, and nothing else.

Reddit is right down the hall for newfags.

They have the most valuable resource in the world (fictional Vibranium) and in abundance too.

Look up the Harlem Renaisance ya soy-guzzling retard.

Please your mom must know a lot about it

Yes but now does that give them the fortification and drive to erect skyscrapers and build computers? Especially being isolated from the rest of the world?

Colonisation was a big fucking mistake desu, european should have left africans alone in their backward state.

It was the left of the 19th who got full retard with "white man duty spread civilization"

They have Virbanium which is so borderline magical that it gives you a stronger headache than Asgardian magical tech. I mean they have robes that erect shields. Grace Randolph touched on how ridiculous their technology was.

this movie proves that taking in refugees is WRONG

Green Lantern you idiot.

they should air BP with Empire of dust after eachother

What does an arr movement have to do with the economy of recovering from slavery? 99% of negroes weren't artists, retard

> NBC BLK @NBCBLK
>Elevating America's conversation about black identity, politics, & culture. Telling stories by, for, and about the black community. #BLKHistory

wtf. this is racist

They can have their movie. It stirs racial division and will kill society, but they can have it. They can think we are the cause of all their problems, it's fine. They are embarrassing children. I'm so glad I'm not black.

>muh vibranium
if they dont sell it, it has 0 value

delusional nigger, look at ethiopia for an example of what an african country looks like without colonisation

Yeah that makes no sense. Wealth comes from trade. How can something be super valuable if they don’t trade it. In fucking fallout bottlecaps are valuable because they are rare and are used to trade. If you don’t trade your gold no one else wants it which means it has no value

Wait I thought Tony Stark invented a new element vibranium in IM2. How does it exist in Wakanda?

Empire of dust is racist. It implies that black people lack discipline which is problematic and not helpful at all.

>People think the film will be a good argument against colonisation
>Film shows that despite fancy tech, Africans are no less primative or barbaric
What did Marvel mean by this?

>NBC BLK

what the fuck is that

the man Walt Disney was white who hated jews.

>
>Reddit is right down the hall for newfags.
lol why was did comment deleted?

you was/were butthurt and reported him?
pathetic

I can't differentiate between trolls, shills and legit retards anymore.

and was high level mason, aik.
but how? isnt masonry also a ((()))-ish collaboration? or was it overtaken by them, as was the walt disney studio?

>This movie will prove
Black Panther is the first academic work in history, philosophy and political science to be published in movie form. I wonder how the scientific community will respond to the bold theory put forward in Black Panther.

This movie will set fire to the classrooms of African-American Studies. It will be a topic of much debate about how true the theory is and how impactful the movie has been and will continue to be. In the history of African-Americans in the United States and around the world two events will stand out: Passing of the Civil Rights act in 1964 and the release of Black Panther in 2017.

sad state of affairs
I choose to believe it's always two of those three options

u do know black panther was created by 2 white jews who lived in NY

is a fucking capshit about people running around in their under wear

In IM2 he actually goes through his fathers book and there are drawings of tesserarct which he uses to create a substance like tesseract, thats why loki couldn't subdue him in avengers 1 and why he is probably unafected by time slowing down in infinity war trailer, it has no connections to vibranium

Black Panther is anime for black people

Wakandaboos

Not him but...
I thought Loki couldn't affect his mind, cos his staff didn't touch him. It his his chest power piece, which isn't part of his body, just attached.
I don't know about in Infinity War though. Only seen the trailer once.

It's not clearly stated in the movie but it could be just like you said, its not a part of his body. What i speculate it's because its a derivative from an infinity stone and in the movie, widow says tesseract cant fight itself when closing the portal, from this i think it means also it cant fight against other infinity stones and that is the reason it didnt work. just my 2 cents

You know, it might be one of the most nuanced films about race since Do the Right Thing.

There are shitloads of valuable minerals and gemstones throughout real life Africa and yet it hasn't catapulted any one of those countries into a futuristic age.

African Americans with the notion that because they're black they were the direct descendants of royalty/nobility/famous people. The same people who think the egyptian pharohs were black, the same people who think Charlemagne was black, hell for some of them think that Abraham Lincoln, and Mozart were black. It's not all black people, but a very distinct set who is bound to coat history to fit their views that the 12 tribes if Isreal, were black.

Regardless of the film, it's embarrassing as fuck that there are actual black people that think it's real.
Liberals are brushing it off as just "fandom" instead of laughing at these retards.

>colonialism is what fucked up our countries

Fuck these people.

Some nations were very bad. Yes, Belgian colonialism fucking sucked, but holy shit, what European nations brought to Africa and Asia was objectively good. We took them from feudal medieval at their most advanced into the modern age.

Where everything is a shithole now is due to communism and the Soviet Union intentionally degrading their situations from within to get them to fight Western countries. They pulled a Palpatine and sabotaged these countries from within then said "MAN LOOK WHAT THAT OTHER GUY DID TO YOU WHAT A SHAME WE'LL HELP YOU THOUGH" and boom, that's where we are now.

The ideology that these types want to worship is what's fucked their countries six ways to Sunday, not colonialism.

It doesn't matter cracker

Just part of a larger plan to dehumanize whitey after all why would you have any sympathy when the regime rounds them up, they are all evil and the direct cause of all your problems anyway.

>getting racist and butthurt over a movie being "black"
>angry about alternative history in film

You're pathetic man. A popular movie affronting your racial sensitivity? Grow up you whiny faggot edge lord

>all tech from white people

Did you watch the movie?
Oh and yea I'm white and not Jewish btw, sorry.

We wuz wizards and sheeit

Picture related.

Pretty sure Vibranium is a borderline magical material that does a whole mess of advanced shit when you do stuff to it. Clearly it can power their whole city and allow them to create cloaking devices with ease. I'm pretty sure they aren't rich from trade, they're rich because basically everything can be made with Vibranium, and they've had hundreds of years to study it

>No this REALLY would have happened if not for EVIL whyppo!!!!

Behold, Negrotism.

It's supposed to be a metal that can absorb energy and vibrations really good, majority of the stuff in the movie aligns with that, not the flower thing though.

So they get magical rocks with unlimited potential and manage to create a facsimile of white civilization with it without being exposed to any white civilizations. Really gets the bean a bubblin.

They have to be intuitive and motivated to create things from Vibranium and Africans historically do not have those traits.

How did Howard Stark get vibranium?

Funny how your post is being totally ignored as it completely goes against the bullshit narrative a lot of anons on here are using to discredit the "blackness" of black panther.

The level of butthurt over the success of a very much "black" blockbuster was so easy to predict. The reality is that while many claim they wanted black people to have their own movies and not "blackwash" white characters or piggyback on their success - the very thought that a black movie is succeeding beyond anyone's wildest expectations erks them to their very core. The idea that the silent majority disliked niggers so much that a mostly black film would never be a worldwide success has been completely blown apart. Even Asians that many on here claimed hated black people way more than whites (so much so that the movie would bomb over there) have been clamouring to watch it. It's actually hilarious to see the entire worldview of /poltv/ be flipped on its head. Many will claim that they thought black panther will succeed but even they only predicted a domestic success and not a global one.

Sit down. Be humble. Age of whiteboi is over.

If I'm not mistaken, they tried to hire as many black people as possible for this movie.
Including cameramen and other staff.