Hope I didn't mess anything up ;)

Hope I didn't mess anything up ;)

Kek

he cute

meme of the week desu

Obvious racebait aside, he needs a beard

He's incredibly handsome. I want to see this Black Panther movie.

nah m8, it's better than original. well done!

I hope his personal bodyguards are all handsome blue-eyed teenboys.

More like Gay Panther, desu

cheeky

>we need to keep the jews out of Wakanda! Pure ethnostate and race war, now!
Fucking based Raimi bringing marvel capekino back to its roots

already been done a decade ago

and then there's this guy

He did nail the constant taking off of the helmet.

what's your point

>all new
>all different

cast him.

I'll start.

>modern movies actually still featuring handsome looking actors
that is where you fucked right up OP

Kill yourself faggot

He needs to be more buff, cast someone from gachimuchi.

THIS PLEASE
now cast his all-teenboys personal bodyguards

who are you thinking? Boss of this gym? Leatherman?

how about a femme fatale teen bodyguard?

Looks innocent and harmless, but actually deadly at close range with any number of tools and weapons.

yes, he's perfect

I want to fuck his boipussy.

if you're thinking more buff, two knucklehead types who are "best friends" with some ambiguous undertones could work well for comedy relief.

Think like Fred and George from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises, but with more focus on the athleticism and less on the mischief. Still, though, some mischievousness is good.
Also, probably not brothers. That would just be awkward.

I would note they wouldn't have to be muscular, by the way, but if you are going to go that route, the mischief should be amped up a ton.

perfect

Another option to consider would be the rival clique. Every good hero need a good villain. Why not a counter-group of teens who out-do BP and his crew every step of the way and mercilessly taunt and belittle them for it?

Even better, do a team-up against the true villain, a la Loki and Thor, where you reveal that the rival actually has a soft spot for BP and just bullies him to compensate for that. Have a teary confession, and then have them both team up against the real villain.

how do i achieve this body type?

i was agreeing with that user. his suggestion is incredibly handsome and i want to see him cast. i was also asking for casting suggestions for his all-teenboys personal bodyguards.

femmefag queers are disgusting.

Another option would be the straight-laced best friend, who is an ally for BP all along the way. He's going to need a shoulder to cry on when he's at his lowest (as inevitably happens to superheroes) and having someone there to ground him, a stable rock unshifting even in times of crisis, could provide good drama and character building opportunities.

Now as I see it, you got two options for the villain: either dark and swarthy, and evil from the start...

...or the initially friendly "white knight" type who turns out to be nefarious plotting and undermining our hero from behind his back.

STOP POSTING THAT DISGUSTING FEMFAG PIC

I HATE YOU DISGUSTING FEMFAG QUEERS INSISTING ON LGBTQ AND NOT THE CORRECT LGBT BECAUSE YOU ATTENTION WHORES WANT SPECIAL MENTION

NOW STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME

That looks underaged.

>Someones penis had a tingle

Calm down sweetie

sorry, user.

here's a real man to balance it out. Hope it makes you feel better!

it isn't. That's just what trap aesthetics does to your body: take too many of the girl pills, and you start looking enough like a girl that you also look rather like an underage boy.