WHERE IS HE

WHERE IS HE

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/film/festivals/blade-runner-2049-sylvia-hoeks-sylvia-kristel-1202703279/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IM A COMPELLING CHARACTER

I don't remember who that is at all.

*teleports to the police station*
*kills someone*
psh, nothing personnel human

I'M ACTING

Yes I have been very naughty, I need to be punished.

I want to splooge on her face.

*shoves your head on desk*

"no"

should they have given her a seks scene at some point? Would it have saved the movie?

>ywn be that apple

it's in my pants and ready to meet you

Finally a movie that resonated with me! Cuz sometimes i feel like a robot inside Lol!! And i wish i had a hologram waifu since i have anxiety and i dont like talking to real women :( what did you guys think of the scene were joy got stepped on? I was so sad :'( their robot hologram love was so pure and beautifu, l!!! Nothing like the typical modern woman if you know what i mean. My favorite part was probably when the goose was standing in the rain neon lights with a bandaid on his nose, made me wanna listen to some vaporwave and cry! Haha anyways CELLS INTERLINKED my brothers

overcooked pasta my dude

I'M ACTING

>where are we going?
>home.
even robots long for a home

>I'M ACTING!

It would've saved my dick from not being erect if you understand where I'm coming from hehe

Assmad

variety.com/2018/film/festivals/blade-runner-2049-sylvia-hoeks-sylvia-kristel-1202703279/

>Sylvia playing softcore Sylvia

my dick is ready

I AM THE ORIGINAL ROBIT LUV

MY MOTIVATIONS ARE SUSPECT

That looks legit painful. I wonder how they filmed it without hurting the dude.

Would it have hurt to put in a scene where Luv is secretly fawning over Jared Leto or self-flagellating due to her failure?

There was zero motivation for the character

likely that her kick is 1-2 feet away and he collapses onto a rubber mat painted to look like concrete

Ah, it seems so obvious now that this might be how they did it. Thx user

I-I’m right here

What's the opposite of based?

in my butt

zimmerman? probably chilling.

dogfaced bitch

Just post based, but mean it ironically. We'll know.