Why didn't hackson include the scene where they all bath together naked in Merry's house or the scene where Merry gets...

Why didn't hackson include the scene where they all bath together naked in Merry's house or the scene where Merry gets swallowed alive by a tree and then they all wake up naked in the forest together not remembering anything, or the times where Sam strokes Frodo's hand and blushes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GorLBm35ZkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not relevant to the main plot. Peter Jackson said he cut out Tom Bombadil and Old Man Willow for that reason

>implying there wasn't enough homoerotic subtext in the movies

>world building is not relevant to the main plot

I'm pretty sure Merry and Pippin get swallowed by a tree in Two Towers

Fuck tom bombadil he was just another useless white piece of shit like everyone else in the shitty plot

Yes, thanks for summing up my point.

how was there homosexual subtext?

If you were straight you would have noticed because it seemed odd and out of place.

Does that false flagging ever work for you, lad?

They had nothing to do with the quest of the ring, bugman

so enlighten me please.
fucking soyboys always looking for homos when there arent any. you probably also think top gun is gay as fuck.

why didn't they cast brian blessed as tom bombadil?

no need, their love was clear

youtu.be/GorLBm35ZkE

You are correct. It's an extended scene I think.

Ya blew it

it was super obvious anything more and it would be too much.

Faggots find gay subtexts in any and everything. It's how the diseased malfunctioning freaks cope.

Dirty old wizard goes on adventures with halflings into the woods, played by notorious homosexual, Gandaulf the Gay. Main enemy is a Vagina, um sorry giant eye shaped vagina.

>world building

Hey ho! Dill doll! Merry doll!

homophobic audience was not ready for that level of progressive cinema

FUCK WYPIPO AND FUCK DRUMPF

It rarely is. And it wasn't "worldbuilding" in the original books either, you retard.