JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5cOvyDpWfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Who is this blowjob machine?

Fergie

Borderline treasonous.
youtube.com/watch?v=V5cOvyDpWfM

Just from the picture I know she over sang it to show off
I bet she had a little tear as well

Should have got Enrico Palazzo

I've noticed that americans like to get their anthem butchered by various "interpretations" of pop-artists. why is that so? thought la creaturas were indoctrinated since elementary school to defend everthing regarding the red white and blue?

I’m surprised that these self-loathing commies even indulge in a national anthem? I thought borders weren’t real?

he died 8 years ago

The el goblino los creaturas on the westcoast don’t say the pledge or even allow American flags in their schools

They do it every Christmas too. Like Jingle Bells? How about Mariah Carey singing it in a sexy tone. Or maybe Brad Paisley singing it with that jangly little riff he puts in the middle of every single one of his songs. Really brings out the Christmas spirit.

lmao, this is so grotesque it's kinda intriguing
the american in anthem is not a "functional" anthem, it was originally an aria meant for a single trained performer. That's why they just stand there in silence while a pop-start mauls it. Compare it to the French or Italian anthems: those are usually sang by the whole stadium (as anthems are supposed to be)

did she think she think the national anthem was a bond movie opening song

#NotMYAnthem

I can not understand what she said and I heard the land of the lame, and the home of murave also she said gay.

>a jew singing an anthem of a jewish controlled nation for a jewish controlled league who owns blacks just like the good ole days when jews ran the slave trade

Jew Jew Jew Jew jew

It's also really hard to sing

were there any articles with that "Fergie fucked up the anthem and it's awful" style?

I thought that it was worse. She sang it well but in her own style.