Ranged weaponry instead of pointy sticks? so primitive

ranged weaponry instead of pointy sticks? so primitive

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanegashima_(gun)
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-neanderthalensis
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/how-neanderthal-genes-affect-human-health-dna-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campanian_Ignimbrite_eruption#Neanderthal_demise
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4955128/Humans-TWICE-Neanderthal-DNA-thought.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5084509/Ancient-skull-China-rewrites-human-history.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=za0RFH2MtRk
youtu.be/o589CAu73UM?t=115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally spearchuckers

white skin instead of black? so primitive

It's almost like in real life she was a descendant of a slave who was brought here in chains after his land got conquered by white men with their primitive ranged weaponry. I wished whites were more like Asians - less empathy and faggotry and more slavery and iron rule.

Powerful

democratic elections with parties, representatives and constituents instead of fighting to the death to decide who runs a powerful nation? so primitive.

Actually, white skin evolved from darker skin. So technically, less primitive.

You fucking dumb redditor

>My PS4 evolved from my PS1, so my PS4 is more primitive

White skin came first since Neanderthals existed before modern Africans.

to be honest democracy got us to the point where a film like BP is hailed as a masterpiece in cinema. Politicans fighting to the death would result in only uberniggers or chads leading us instead of limpwristed sjws.

everyone is assuming our primate ancestors who had fur had black or white skin. It would be cool if they were orange or blue.

Who told you Neanderthals were white?

are you a moron?
its a fair assumption based on pigmentation, you cretin

Their pointy sticks are made out of an indestructible magic metal, and their shields can block gunfire. So she's right.

Also she didn't even say that, it was Michonne. Can't you tell blacks apart? Racist.

>this is american education

>and their shields can block gunfire
why would they need to have shields that protect them from primitive weaponry?
the modern soldier now isn't protected from a claymore

Rhodesian Army vs Black Panther

who wins?

I dunno, kinda makes sense to me. Kind of like in Dune. Still a movie for niggers.

>why would they need to have shields that protect them from primitive weaponry?
>why does the human body need protection from bullets?
Are you seriously asking that question?

>I dont understand the issues when mass producing armour
what gunfire does it stop anyway? bit vague of a term if you ask me

Because their world is full of violent, subhuman primitives. Like Europeans.

ALL GUNFIRE OH MY GOD WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND A SHALLOW AS FUCK UNIVERSE OF A MADE UP STORY JEEEESUS CHRIST THIS IS SO IMPORTANT

Straight hair and white skin is tied to the neanderthal genes. Also, we aren't the dumb caveman stereotypes everyone portrays us as.

>we aren't the dumb caveman stereotypes everyone portrays us as.
t. Neanderthal

This. Europe and Asia have the highest concentration of their genes. They are the palest and smartest people as well. There were clear and undeniable effects of cross breeding.
Pity they're all going to get muddied out

STOP SAYING THAT AS IF IT WAS A BAD THING, YOU CHAD SAPIENS WITH SOCIAL SKILLS KILLED MY ANCESTORS

Pure sapiens are mostly super dark niggers, i doubt any of them actually browse this website

>YOU CHAD SAPIENS WITH SOCIAL SKILLS KILLED MY ANCESTORS
Yeah, but not before yer mum made my homo erectus, if your dumb neanderthal brain knows what I'm sayin

But neanderthals evolved from homo erectus which came from Africa, so chances are black skin was around earlier than white skin

That outfit is hella sweet.

Maybe, but white skin and blue eyes were useful for the neanderthal to get more vitamin D while living in frozen europe

Anyone who worships Neanderthal genes is a moron. They were nothing more than niggers in Europe, which is why the Homo Sapiens destroyed them.

Buuuut the oldest Homo Habilis skull found was in the caucuses.

pls go back to neogaf

Exactly, which is why they appeared after the homos left Africa so they could adapt to the new surroundings

Lactose tolerance was another adaptation to get vitamin D.

The oldest are from Africa.

Except that isn't true, the oldest was discovered in Ethiopia in 2013

Real humans were black. Whites are mutants. This is how the original Britons looked like.

Chinese Terry Crews.

ooga booga me white

Good luck living in a frozen wasteland with mud skin

It would be easier than living in Africa with white skin.

Look how the afghan natives look like. Some even have blue eyes, just wear lots of clothes and wait till your skin gets tanned.

Sure that'd be cool, but that's not how it works.

What if our ancestors were green and able to do photosynthesis so we would not need to eat? Also, less organs = less chances of RNG fucking you up

Somebody make the film.

They re just trying to makeblack people stop using guns in real life. It may work.

They should be driving lowriders in the savana and doing a drive by with a mac-10

She should have said uncivilised, then the line works. Pretty much all warrior cultures rejected firearms because of the view that it cheapens combat and martial prowess. Knights, Samurai, hell I bet even the Zulu's all though that using guns to beat your opponent was unfair and thus an uncivilised way to fight.

Primitive just doesn't work though. Guns are an advanced piece of engineering that require a great deal of technical knowledge to produce. A spear is just a spear until you get to stuff like lightsabers or monomolecular or vibro weapons. I don't care if it's made of funky space metal it's still just a spear and is more primitive than a gun.

WE WUZ GREEEENZ

>Samurai
What? They totally used guns tho

Samurai were known in Japan for their horse archery abilities, and happily embraced firearms when they were introduced in the 1600s, making the katana just a part of their "uniform". life isnt like your anime

Hol up
*literally eats shit for nutrients*
So you be saying
*drops leaves all over your house*
You finna be saying
*starts forest fire and kills hundreds of people*
Wuz plants an sheeit?
*falls on top of you during storm*

There was probably skin pigmentation variety among Neanderthals too you brainlets, dependent on the ones living in colder northern Europe vs. the Middle East, etc. In fact, the sheer fact that Neanderthals could breed with H. sapiens implies that considering them a different species is retarded and based on tradition rather than science (like how dogs and wolves are considered as separate as dogs and foxes, despite the first two being fully capable of having viable offspring).

Yeah Disney can't write we've been over this a trillion times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanegashima_(gun)

>Pretty much all warrior cultures rejected firearms because of the view that it cheapens combat and martial prowess. Knights, Samurai

but thats wrong you FUCKING idiot

Gottem

Already happened.

Habillis isn't even a true homo brainlet

Well who won?

>Rhodesia doesn't exist anymore
Gee I dunno user

Worshiping tribal culture that enslaved and sold your ancestors to white people? Not primitive.

Can they block a convussive shockwave from an artillery shell? Fucking retard.

It's a magic metal that makes all kinds of crazy shit like making negroes smart.

> Most advanced nation
> Streets look like there's dirt everywhere
> People are still selling weave baskets on the streets

I felt like getting up and just leaving the theater when I saw that street market in Wakanda. Were they selling hover bikes, or star-trek replicators, or anything that would justify wakanda's boast of being the most technologically advanced nation on the planet? Nope, weave baskets. Motherfucking weave baskets, literally goods from the stone-age.

what the fuck

Vibranium baskets maaan.

So no their organs would still be liquefied... melee weapons are for niggers. Even Zulus at least chucked spears.

>Can they block a convussive shockwave from an artillery shell?
Yes.

You can nitpick a fictional futuristic society all you want, but unless it really ruins the story, what's the point. Do you complain about Star Wars people wearing robes? Or Star Trek people not using smartphones?

>gets rumbled on his idiocy
>goes straight into stupid memes
lmaoing at you. beaten once again

ITT: Cred Forums is only just now catching on to Cred Forums being retarded.

Best part of that armor was how the nipples were protruding.

To be fair these threads are also attracting the negros.

i think the only people on Cred Forums that dont think Cred Forums is retarded are the people from Cred Forums shitting up this board

is that a big sewage pipe above ground, or is it natural gas?
if theyre that civilised, where are there zoning laws? what governing bodies do they comply with to have all this shit working correctly?
christ sake this movie. its ridiculous in the slightest. At least futurama wasn't taken seriously

Where's her lip plate?

its just some shitty super hero comic that neckbeards pretend its deep or good
its as low as manga with its 500 year old loli vampires

Compare this to Numbani in overwatch

No. Even if they could there's chemical or incendiary ordinance. One white guy with a howitzer could defeat the entire wakanadan army.

But our ancestors further back that were covered in hair presumably had light skin (a la chimps).

>hyperadvanced society
>extremely tribal traditions and a "guy with the biggest stick rules everything" approach to government

Is this supposed to represent Wakanda being made technologically advanced within a short period of time and culture not having time to catch up?

post yfw you realize it was this.

>black panther LITERALLY copied boruto
LOL!

who is this absolute goddess?

I suppose if I wanted to defend it as science fiction I could call it "African Archeofuturism", but really is just a children's story made up by Jews in the 70s reworked by Jews to appeal to EBT cardholders in the late 2010s.

Doesn't Cap block artillery in The First Avenger?

and people are taking it seriously in this film?
its like a bad scifi movie

At the same time, if this movie does well, we can finally, once and for all, say that racism doesn't exist.

maybe in America, nigger

Cred Forums is giving me mixed messages. They claim that jews are üntermench because they have the highest percentage of neanderthal genes. Thats why they have sloped foreheads like the neanderthals. But also that white people are superior because we have are part neanderthal and so on.

kek

If someone brings a howitzer or tank then it just gets blown up with their energy blasting airship sleds.
>confirmed didn't watch movie Cred Forumstard

The fact that you took the time to post this comment shows that you're wrong.

Perhaps there is more than one opinion? Perhaps a lot of people aren't properly informed about neanderthals and few academics care to continue investigation despite constant discoveries, even recently which point towards them being more advanced than we had initially given them credit.

If I had to give an reason for the stance you've provided I'd say it was real politik. That's the only justification. Rather than more=good, less=bad you could say that the proof is in the pudding and the result of the mix is far more indicative than say, the presence of a mix itself. You could question whether there's a goldilocks zone of neanderthal genetic lineage.
It's not my stance but it's the best rationale I can come up with.

Interesting Eva looks like that...

The way their entire society is ran and functions is just absolute shit, movie made it pretty clear that magical spacerocks is the only thing they have going for them, whereas idiot watching this film think that Wakanda is some sort of perfect paradise

That said, I am a fan of taking a cultural aesthetic and jacking it up to 100, it's more interesting than anything else Marvel has done

>people have to stoop to nitpicking irrelevant shit like zoning laws in a futuristic city to criticize the movie

Pathetic lel

Asian and Caucasian white skin evolved independent from each other.

Pretty sure Samurai adopted anything that was effective for combat, The only reason bows trumped guns for a good stretch was superior rate of fire but I imagine they used guns as a first-strike kind of weapon like a pilum.

it's a cargo train

I agree, pumping up aestetics atleast makes it a unique looking place rather than 'Anywhere, Africa.'

Marvel just got lazy. They could've built up a set to make it look as modern as the CGI model of the city, but it's black people so who cares?

No dark skin came first since walking apes originated in the tropics.

>African Archeofuturism
or just afrofuturism. it's an art movement that people should pay attention to, along with transfuturism. just like people should have paid more attention to the italian futurists.

i think the japanese kinda stopped using guns at the battlefield at first after some battle because they were too deadly and didnt have much honor, but then the americans showed up and they kinda gave up on not using them
im not 100% sure tho

>marvel was lazy because the movie is for black people
No they were lazy cuz cgi is cheaper and easier than building a convincing furistic city set

Taking existing cultures and styles and turning them into fantasy/science fiction is always cool, Generic Globalist or Asian Cyberpunk and Medieval European fantasy is overdone

Also known as the Meiji Restoration, Japan was previously isolated and could continue to play with swords as there were no guns to worry about

>stooping to a low level of nitpicking
read the OP, you moron.

there were, they used it in 1500 but decided to not use them anymore

>you will never have a 15/10 gf like this look a you with lust

jdimsa

>Taking existing cultures and styles and turning them into fantasy/science fiction is always cool
is it still cool if you know that they are fascists who don't like your kind (assuming you aren't black/trans)? unless you are some fag who wants an alt-reich, a dim-witted lefty who doesn't actually understand what's happening, or a black nationalist and like this art movement because it somehow validates your narrow worldview

>afrofuturism
This is their future.

ha. but seriously, just take a cursory glance at the wikipedia page for futurism and you might get an idea about what agenda is being pushed (though, for what reason is anyone's guess. there are any number are things the powers that be might be trying to do with this influence)

Not sure what you're even saying, that I should be upset at a fictional nation not liking white people?

They can block some of the force, or turn lethal damage into nonlethal. BP gets hit by the grenade from killmonger and gets knocked down/bleeds a bit from his lip. Vibranium is impossibly strong and their technology impossibly advanced but they're a tiny country. Their kings were right-interfering would have only given vibranium to the world and conquered Wakanda fast.

People still need baskets to carry things/put things in user. It's very clear that their tech is mostly biomedical and weaponized in nature. It's also supposed to push that Wakandan philosophy is if it ain't broke don't fix it- There's a reason their entire science R&D is T'Challa's sister who likes foreign pop culture and shit.

True, since that's when the age of colonization was at its height that's when they decided to reject foreign influence

Not OP, but it's cool from a fiction point. AU with hyper advanced nazis or japanese imperialists have a cool aesthetic even if the worlds they'd create would be fucked beyond all belief.

>It's foolish to think masterful use of high tech melee weapons wouldn't stand a chance against ranged weapons.

I don't come to Cred Forums often. Just wanted to see what you guys thought of the film. Was expecting the memes, but I haven't seen an actual opinion at all. Did I miss that part? Or does it not even need to be said?

futurism is essentially an artistic precursor to fascism. the afrofuturism movement will lead to an increase in violence by those trying to impose their black nationalist agendas, will lead to a crackdown by the technocrats/technofascists. the future is murky waters, be careful where you tread.

might be cool within the fictional universe, but the implications of the piece existing, and especially being funded by whom it is being funded, are terrifying.

homo erectus didn't have black skin, chimps are diverse but mostly have white/tan skin because they have black fur.

This. Just because people have tech doesn't mean they automatically stop appreciating and enjoying their artistic and cultural history of basket weaving or rug making or whatever

>not knowing lightsabers sucked against slugthrowers
>tens of thousands of Jedi gunned down by things they can deflect during Order 66
What a fag

>thinks i was the poster he was originally talking to
>thinks i was being serious

You mean like an Italian?

>contradicts himself in one post

who are you quoting?

Fair point, but it still remains that whites and neanderthals came from Africa, a fact which racist assholes will do anything they can to discredit

>can deflect thing with saber
>lmao why can't you deflect 100 things at the same time, you must suck
Your logic is terrible user

>weak to sunlight
whitey are devils

San people are the purest Sapiens. The very dark skinned typed has already migrated north and then back south.

What wrong with that nigger's head or afro?

Even dressed up the nigs still look like apes.

OH! the balls on this one

Lightsabers couldn't deflect kinetic weapons, they just made them into a molten projectile.
That argument is perfect analogy as to why a shield in this case is moot, volume of fire is useful for overwhelming things. Infact a thermobaric weapon would have fucked them proper as it's not just the tissue damage, it's the suffocation.

What the fuck are you on about man ? The neanderthal were entirely wiped out by the homo sapiens who initially originated from africa, but had traveled to europe and asia. There is literally 0 traces of neanderthal in any of us today. Are you people retarded ?

>green eyes
>straight hair
>black
uhhhh

They couldn't do that because Obi-Wan already made that same quip in Episode 2 word for word.

Do you feel like you fit in on Cred Forums more now that you've said that ?

How did they determine the skin colour? Especially in combination with hour colour and structure and eye colour.

There seems to be a lot of artistic freedom.

Uh oh. Another soy boy white knighting for the darkies?

>there is literally 0 traces of neanderthal in any of us today.
except everyone who is not sub Saharan African

>There is literally 0 traces of neanderthal in any of us today
The sapiens fucked the neanderthals out of existence, but this statement is mostly wrong, as all people with the exception of the Africans who stayed in Africa have neanderthal DNA

from Wikipedia:

>Neanderthals (UK: /niˈændərˌtɑːl/, also US: /neJ-, -ˈɑːn-, -ˌtɔːl, -ˌθɔːl/),[3][4] more rarely known as Neandertals,[a] were archaic humans that became extinct about 40,000 years ago.[8][9][10][11][12][13] They seem to have appeared in Europe and later expanded into Southwest, Central and Northern Asia. There, they left hundreds of stone tool assemblages. Almost all of those younger than 160,000 years are of the so-called Mousterian techno-complex, which is characterised by tools made out of stone flakes.[14]

Neanderthals are considered either a distinct species, Homo neanderthalensis,[15][16][17] or more rarely[18] a subspecies of Homo sapiens (H. s. neanderthalensis).[19][20] Modern humans and Neanderthals share 99.7% of their DNA[21] and are hence much more closely related than to their closest non-human relative, the chimpanzee (98.8%).

If you consider Wiki a 'meme site' check this out too
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-neanderthalensis

Can't believe there are people who think Neanderthal descendants still walk among us, jesus christ. They were literally exterminated

>no trace of neanderthal in us today

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/how-neanderthal-genes-affect-human-health-dna-science/

I just took whatever link from duckduckgo, you should find more pretty easily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campanian_Ignimbrite_eruption#Neanderthal_demise

This and breeding with modern humans was the cause of their extinction

>black asguardians
>no white wakandans
>not even an albino with black features
Progress

You said no trace, but we literally carry neanderthal DNA in us, which is a trace

>This and breeding with modern humans was the cause of their extinction

SAPIENED

It's like they didn't evolve and were colonized by a more advanced species who left their technology behind.

i HIGHLY doubt this "trace" of dna is big enough to affect our physical appearance m8

The best case scenario for them is their army is just symbolic and not meant for any actual fighting. Got it.

OH NO NO NO
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4955128/Humans-TWICE-Neanderthal-DNA-thought.html

Well we also have a "trace" of dinosaur in us, don't see any dinosaur people around

It is said early in the film that normal wakanda clothing is a vibranium weave.

Vibranium absorbs or reflects kinetic energy (like when captain amerocas shield stops thors hammer. Besides bullets and shrapnel it also is resistant to most energy weapons.

Vibra ium spear really is the most effective infantry weapon against it, especially when those spears channel enough kinetic energy to destroy a tank

You are right, but when anons say that spears = primitive = niggers, and guns = superior = amuricans that makes their penis erect because of how superior they feel. It's the only way they can make themselves feel superior here

Meanwhile in real Africa

>Cred Forums shitting up this board
How does one shit up a Cred Forums colony dedicated to shitposting?

>they have these super metals and can destroy tanks with it and also theres a king thats super fast super strong and super smart and hes also my dad
Cred Forums fags are as stupid as weebs

>we are themost advanced nation on earth, and we pick out leader by having two guys fight to the death in hand to hand combat on a waterfall

>the winner leads us no matter how big of a dick he is

>one wrong letter can mean the difference between a healthy human and a debilitating genetic disorder
yeah I am sure 2% of our genome makes no difference

t. homo sapien who only has a thin nose because of his 2% neanderthal admixture

go back to your childrens cartoons you manchild

He looks like he should be demanding photos of spiderman.

Are you HIGHLY braindamaged?

Superior to a fictional movie...?

Nah

non sequitur :^)

So what you guys are saying and genuinely believe, is that this "trace" of neanderthal makes the people who have it inferior somehow? I don't even know what this debate is about anymore, it's so full of shit - i feel like you are just deciding to believe in this shit to justify your disdain for other races or people

To add to this - also, do you all who think this shit genuinely believe you are 100 % purebreed beautiful snowflakes down to your DNA core ? And also - are you SURE it's not just your racism drawing all these conclusions?

>being a ‘mutant’ is a bad thing
>not understanding evolution

Get out of here u disgusting mutant bacterium

Some brainlet just said that white skin appeared before black and some user said neanderthals originally had the white skin gene, that's it. No one is being racist here, just the usual casual racism with the word "nigger" being throwed around just as always.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5084509/Ancient-skull-China-rewrites-human-history.html

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

A lot of what you receive in pop science is 3rd hand regurgitated creation myths (those links above are no different)

there is not necessarily a unified origin. Thinking blacks->soup->arabs,chinese,whites,eskimos,indians etc is lazy Tolkien tier shit

This is the funniest part of the movie. If they had European checks and balances none of that conflict would have existed.

But we don't come from Neanderthals, they would be more like our great great great great aunts and uncles or distant cousins at best you stupid nigger.

It just means jews has something in them other than neanderthal commonality that makes them fucked up

What's the point of those links?

>democracy got us to the point where a film like BP is hailed as a masterpiece in cinema
>Democracy makes people stupid and gives them shit movie taste
Are you literally retarded?

It's a better than average marvel movie, but people here will shit on it because they can't in front of normies because it's been pinned under the 'socially unacceptable to critique'. Cred Forums would have you believe this is a secret super-jew plot when really it's just a decent black movie by black performers that doesn't suck -and- white people want to spend money to see it.

You clearly don't.

t. subhuman sapiens

you said whites (or all of mankind) came from africa like you came out of some 90s pop science article on Time. I'm showing different pop science that is equally 2nd hand regurgiated science that shows the opposite

we just dont hear about it that often because, as you said, its 'racist' to discredit it (meaning, the creation myth of 'out of africa' is a 'anti racist' narrative, a cure for our racism)

>but the implications of the piece existing, and especially being funded by whom it is being funded, are terrifying.
It's funded by a company that wants to sell movies based off of useless properties from 30+ years ago. The same company that funded Captain America, Dr Strange, Iron Man et. all. Is disney capitlizing on being different by using african aesthetics? Yeah, but it's not like they haven't done this shit with other cultures like Mulan/Moana/Sleeping beauty.

This should be the point here, no matter how pale or black or how evolved with your pretty technology you are you would still drink literal cow piss to survive. fuck all of you niggers.

It's not like because we have stainless steel we don't appreciate copper or bronze shit. Or that because we can have plastic lunch boxes some people don't go and buy wicker baskets.

Also wooden baskets are incredibly light, which is great for carrying shit in and cheap as fuck to make compared to literally forging shit out of vibranium.

Blacks as we know them them didn't necessarily predate all others and aren't the ancestor of all other humans, but the origin of humans can be traced back to africa

Oh, i just checked who you were replying to, nevermind my post. I'm the user who posted the migration map up in the thread and this link

literally you

Yeah, which is why T'Challa essentially goes 'Nah fuck that I'm king'despite losing.

They do make a point that the 'ritual' was considered mostly symbolic. The elders look surprised AF when the mountain men challenge at the first point/.

It would have been better if they'd lengthened the movie out and had Killmonger slowly corrupt each of T'Challa's tribal heads to depose T'Challa instead of just conronting him in a death match though.

there's actually a less probable chance of getting injured at a range.

how are spears less primitive? unless the goal is to possibly get maimed in battle

I looked at the whole thing as some strange concept art that was actually brought to life by this movie. Tried to overlook how ridiculous some of it looked. BUT, when the camera panned over a fucking skyscraper and one of its towers had a fucking straw roof I almost fucking pissed myself of laughter.

I think its a stupid movie but this is an equally stupid argument. They never stated that asgard was any kind of ethnically or socially homogenous community when with wakanda that was the whole point of the fucking movie.

>when anons say that spears = primitive = niggers, and guns = superior = amuricans that makes their penis erect because of how superior they feel
how is this a diss on people mocking the concept of "guns as more primitive than spears" when the movie itself is made for black people to feel racially superior through a racist fictional scifi spearchucker?

You're literally watching the black equivalent of a movie for Nascar audiences going "fucking your cousin is superior" and hicks going "woohoo yeah we're superior"

The Jews brainwashed white people

But what about that arm cannon that kicked black ass during the chase scene at the beginning, why didn't they use stuff like that when it was so effective, especially when the guy claimed that it was nothing compared to what they had in wakanda?

God the father created man and monkeys. Niggers were an unhappy consequence of natural selection making some monkeys more smart.

it was literally a hut grafted onto an apartment tower

Correct answer

Oh don't you worry. We're paying very close attention.

if by black panther you mean the combined efforts of the rest of the world except south africa, then yeah sure, rhodesia lost fair and square

>as you said, its 'racist' to discredit it (meaning, the creation myth of 'out of africa' is a 'anti racist' narrative, a cure for our racism)
mfw 2199 our chinese overlords will only accept 'humanity came out of Asia, we were here first, everything is ours'

das right nigga
megablasters >>>>>> regular guns

that actually at least looks cool in a corny 80s scifi + 'african' aesthetics

(except the background which is average marvel shit)

>panther gloves
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

So did she steal it from Iron Man's discarded suits or what?

They are trying to make money off of liberals you moron. That's all there is to it.

Genome sequencing for the skin colour, eye colour and wavey hair and then used forensic modellers to rebuild his facial structure from his skull.

Genome mapping.
Cheddar Man had the genes for black skin, but also for green eyes. He's an ethnicity that doesn't exist in living populations anymore.

Why is that so funny to you?

And that phenotype was apparantly common in Europe until a new wave of fair-skinned Sapiens moved in from the Middle East along with agriculture.

CGI looks like shit, also i just realized it's a snake glove

>his skin literally flees from absorbing nutrients from the sun like a cave creature

I don't think there's any real evidence whether they were replaced, or whether they evolved in situ to develop the pale skin as an adaptation to survive northern climates.

No, you're right...

We should send our Special Forces personnel out with flame-spittin' eagle guns.

Uh pardon me, but a flamethrower with an eagle head would be pretty fuckin sweet.

Fuck yes I'm right, that would be awesome as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=za0RFH2MtRk

this is the end

Yes they do. It's the dying screams of racist manchildren as their cushy little world is torn down before them, just learn to enjoy it.

I fucking hate Hollywood homos and their faggotry.

Who is this beautiful creature? I want to put my superm in her and breed the Ubermensch

False

Actually it's true user.

>Do you complain about Star Wars people wearing robes
I do. The reason why Luke and Obi-Wan wore those dumb clothes in the first place was because they lived on a desert planet. Made no sense in the new trilogy when every other Jedi wore the clothes with the same damn tones.

other blacks and arabs enslaved black people and then sold it to the whites

>Black
I have no doubt he'd be darker, but not West Africa-tier. They were so eager to push this out and claim the first Briton was black, so I'm a little skeptical. Sounds like the press took some liberties when hearing of a darker complexion.

>we aren't the dumb caveman stereotypes everyone portrays us as.

>NWAN TOO THRREEEE
youtu.be/o589CAu73UM?t=115

Sure thing Grug

>But what about that arm cannon that kicked black ass during the chase scene at the beginning,
It was a vibranium mining tool, one of the few things effective against vibranium. Very similar to the fields used on the train tracks. The soldiers in wakanda did not seem to carry specific anti-vibranium weaponry like that since they probably anticipated fighting foreigners and not each other.

That's just an adaptation

What is the superhero equivalent of Black Panther but for white people?

Imagine small country in africa that are full of smart niggers with magical mineral resources, thats wakanda.

batman, ironman and avenger, you albino

I think he meant one that is exclusively about ethnocentric chauvinism and racial 'pride'

No, if you're not pure blooded sub-Saharan African, Neanderthals are your direct ancestors.

Batman and Iron Man still fit. Avengers not so much since Hawkeye was a criminal carney and Captain America was a bullied skinny Irish kid in 1920s NY.

Dr. Doom.

Not necessarily because they were covered in fur so they might have had lighter skin under their fur like lions do.

Keked!

cheeto puffs instead of hair? so primitive.

>we wuz kangs wen u wuz in caves

Keep in mind that they have active proof of their deity, so they have a reason to cling to religious aspects despite scientific advancements

Icebear man.

Zulu preferred bows and arrows because they were quicker for the ambush attacks they used

White skin came from angels
Black skin came from monkies

The press definitely blew it out of proportion and is running with the story to push a particular agenda, but we're talking not very many generations removed from leaving east Africa for this guy. Very very early stone age, Britain still connected by land to the continent early.