twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't seen the movie yet, but explain how
>Literally fistfighting into rulership
is "advanced" in any way?

>advanced civilisation
>respected people of politics defile their face with crockery
this movie is so unbelievably kitsh, its practically satire

It's tribal infighting to tribal rules.
Basically, niggers gonna nig : the movie.

Also, the aircraft are propelled by phat bass bins.

the premise makes no sense. a society where the leader is selected on pure brawn would never be technologically advanced because only the strong, not smart, would be rewarded in that society.

It's a mystical society, as well as an technologically advanced one. They didn't explain it very well, but the power of Black Panther doesn't come from Vibranium. It comes from a literal panther god.

That's why leadership is chosen by violence.

It's not.

I guess the takeaway is vibranium is just really, really powerful. So much so that a country that decides its rulers through fistfights can get to be the most advanced in Africa.

>advanced society
>isolationist monarchy
Do liberals realise how stupid the rest of the world thinks they are?

Well pure brawn isn't how leaders are chosen. The Jabari leader was clearly physical dominant over Black Panther, he won through cleverness (and mercy).

>It's going to start a new standard of beauty
BWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

but then why did both the loser and the winner of the fight get to be black panther?

Why does God allow evil to exist? To allow us to overcome it.

Atheistfags will never understand.

The unintentional comedy from these nigger coddling works of SJW fiction is glorious. I was watching a bit of Black Lightning the other day, within 10 mins its got sueprnigger in a suit being pulled over by whitey for no reason and some 99% nigger high school assembly with the black principle on stage talking about how high their pass rates are lol.

nationalism is good...except for white countries, then it's racist.

That's how the orcs in Warcraft decide rulership and nobody tries to say the orcs aren't advanced.

*rubs hands*

>Permanent soy mouth
Holy fug

nobody tries to say theyre advanced either, dopey.

>strong people are not smart
It's actually the opposite

>only start living in a mechanized fortress due to the Goblins
>would still be rock hut caveman-ass motherfuckers otherwise
Lmao

so anyone can become black panther by eating the fruit, and the fight doesn't do anything to appease the panther goddess.

Wakanda's nationalism wasn't portrayed as good by the movie though. The whole movie is about BP rejecting the isolationism of the past kings. Did none of you watch the movie? Were you too scared of the black people in the audience, and went to go see Shape of Water again?

>and the fight doesn't do anything to appease the panther goddess.
I don't know how you've come to this conclusion. T'Challa was stabbed and thrown over a waterfall, and still lived and eventually overcame the usurper. Bast was clearly on his side.

>he thinks anyone here actually wasted their time on nig panther

so then the dude who first challenged tchalla and lost couldve eaten the berry thing too?

>the moral of the story is that wakandia should care about niggers in America because they're both black

Talk about not understanding actual africans at all.

>place is called wankanda
bit odd really.

Did he talk in the movie? If so did it sound as stupid as I imagine it would?

If I pulled that disk out, would he die?

Isn't this a woman's fashion? Is this guy supposed to be trans?

Who does that

that's what you get when niggers get a hold of hightech

lol niggers

What the ever-loving fuck? His entire head looks CGI'd onto the body. Why does his head look so big?

Black panther has advanced the idea of strict migration.

There is no food in Africa what else would they do with their plates?

>Gaze upon me! I am so rich I own a PLATE, for FOOD, and I shall lord it over you by storing it safely within my lip for all to see.

>muh rich culture

Kek

>watching capeshit

is that CGI?

It would be extremely racist.

You're a big goy.

No, that's a real nigger. Odd looking creatures aren't they?

For jews

>super advanced african nation
>still manage to have a civil war

Is it appropriate to have that in the film?

Life is not a video game. Being strong doesn't mean you can't be smart. Or quick. Or a thief.

Can you talk with one of them in your gob?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip_plate
Africans do have such culture. Link related.

To be fair we would all have better presidents if that kind of succession was in place

It's been explained several times. You are just to ignorant to understand.

Strong people can be really smart just look at some Olympians also this is the Marvel Universe where if you can't fistfight Captain America you really should not be in charge of shit.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard on this board.

You saw the movie right? They try to give it to this guy, so he'll have the strength to stop Kilmonger.
>he doesn't take it
A true gentlesir

Oh Noooo!
JOJO!!!

>I need redlettermedia to form my opinions for me

He clearly didn't watch the film. Stop spoonfeeding.

>He does not want to follow the Clan Way

Dumb Freebirth

Stick around and I'm sure your find something in the next 5 minutes.

*drools*
Ah don' shee what'sh funny
'at'sh rashisht
*slurp*

There were no blacks in the theater. The audience was white.

how do they eat things?

nationalism != patriotism

It's a capeshit movie, did you really expect a conflict that wouldn't be resolved through violence?

Yes, we know. Whites are allowed to be patriotards and wave flags around praising the bombings of Iraq and Syria and rooting for regime change and war. We aren't allowed to be nationalistic and care for our own people, in the same way every other group is allowed to put their people first.

oh wow thanks for the heads up, not watching that trash

youtube.com/watch?v=wuBTJ4J4eo0

nasty

But technically nobody lost, the loser either concedes or dies, t'challa did neither.

Does it whistle when he talks like macs wooden teeth?

>Zero mentions of this all opening weekend in threads
>Rlm brings this up
>Suddenly people on the board are saying it all the time

Can you not think for yourselves?

Physical fitness and height are correlated with IQ.

People in the theatre laughed at this guy

The movie wasn't anti-nationalism. It was anti-isolationism. I know this might be hard for your tiny non-white brain, but the two don't actually mean the same thing.

Wait, did you think the ending implied click-click-smack-smack was opening the borders to the country and allowing billions of refugees to enter go on permanent gibsmedat?

the western style suit btfo african dishware in his face

Can he deflect lasers or something with his mouth piece? He seems like he would be a defensive-class character.

what is
>Bill Gates
>Steve Jobs
>Elon Musk

But user, the director said "watermelon and stoops right niggas? africans and blacks are identical".

As yes, Africa, my favorite country.

such a wonderful culture

>a=/=b
Try again when you learn how to engage with abstraction