RLM

Anyone else feel like something was off with their Black Panther video?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I
youtu.be/oZNNk14MpEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely

Oh boy here we go. Was it the fact that they handled it like any other MCU review they do with giving the "its alright" verdict, while you wanted a trashing of the movie?

They edited out over 40 minutes of Mike ranting about "the niggers."

Well they tried their best to ignore all the political shit and judge movie on it's own merits.
But this movie is so heavily politicized that's it's hard to do.
The only thing outside of actual movie discussion they've said is that people ultimately defend not race or culture but a cash sucking leviafan is Disney.

kek

They're afraid of being demonetized by jewtube so they've stopped taking the left to task for being insane and horrible in general like they used to (remember Sensitive Joss Whedon?). So now their reviews for politically charged movies feel bland and half-assed.

They tip toed around the bad parts because of all the politically charged rhetoric surrounding the film. They did the same thing with the porgs because a significant portion of their viewers are #resistcapitalismbuyporgtoys types.

I'm only on episode 13, how much longer until I'm done marathoning?

Do they watch every movie that comes out? If they're not going to review it honestly they shouldn't review it at all

>that part where they pretended to be confused by the sycophantic praise professional reviewers were shoveling on this crap
lol come on, guys.

>Mike expected it to be better because of all the critical praise
Was he just pretending to be stupid?

Mike 'Mulatto Mutilator' Stoklaza has been advised by his lawyer to stop mentioning 'the blacks'

felt like a limp wristed copout. like they censored themselves but also had to rush the review out while mouth breathers are still talking about this schlock excuse for a movie

No I don't think so, they decide beforehand what they're going to review for hitb and they often go to separate screenings and see different movies from one another outside work.

Yeah, I could hear the mouse coins jingling in their pockets.

I expected maybe the jokes to be a little better? I can't recall any jokes they made besides the Black Cougar showing up in random clips.

I would have expected maybe them taking jabs at the rotten tomato score being guarded from the evil Nazis or maybe mock some key scenes more. This came off mellow.

Well, they complained that there wasn’t enough politics, after creating an hour-long review of why the SW prequels were shit because they talked about boring politics.

I have no idea if they keep referring to RT ironically or if they genuinely see that dumpster fire as a trustworthy review site.

>Cred Forums once again expects rlm to do something they never did before
When will you ever learn that hitb isnt botw and that they both really like stupid action movies?
I didnt even read this thread but I'm sure there's already at least one mention of "they've been bought" or "they caved in" comment even though they've been enjoying comic book movies since forever

As in, did it feel like they were pulling punches and not fully expressing how they really felt about Black Panther? Yeah, of course. This is becoming more and more obvious with each new review for big movies.

No I'm not a nut who thinks they are being paid off or anything, I just think they are intentionally holding back some of their venom because of their loud retarded majority fanbase

They were just as scared as any other YT reviewers to slam it too harshly in fear of retarded ooga booga levels of backlash. I don't blame them.

There's over 140 HitB episodes. Though to be fair some aren't actually episodes.. but still.

Then there is botw and re:view and shit too

>because of their loud retarded majority fanbase
Their loud retarded fanbase would absolutely love it if they'd say BP is shit and that all the other reviewers are delusional idiots.

You do realize NiggerLIesMatter is now the 2nd highest rated movie, per reviewers, of all time... yes? The left went full fucking retard.

They can keep cashing in one watching mainstream movies and giving them "alright" "i was bored" reviews because fucking people have no standards and will donate to their patreons no matter what. even if they started declining in subs they would have enough cash to retire comfortably. the final solution is to look for a new eceleb to shower attention and affection to, these guys sold out hard

Well you see starwars doesn't need any politics, it should stand alone as a starwars movie, this movie's entire premise is a political one, they can't half ass it, they have to go all the way.
>well they complained that two different movies were different

Well they're fucking up then, the hack frauds

You get that feeling for lot of their reviews. I think this is more about the style/format of HitB though than them pulling punches or anything. It's kind of the same way they usually have similar feelings about movies, because the format of them bouncing off each other, making jokes and references works better when they aren't entirely on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Even when Mike or Jay says to the other they feel like they are on the other side of the spectrum with a movie they find some common ground on something they both saw/felt with the movie and usually expand on that. It has a nice comfy feel of a casual conversation but it also kind of works as a talk show, and I think it's very intentional and just goes with their style.

If they just spent every half in the bag going "No I disagree" "No that's fucking stupid" "why would you even think that" it wouldn't work at all and would just be a mess.

So the way they kind of get through the discussion of a movie it can seem like they are holding back on saying something or leaving something out but again I feel it's more because of the format than them intentionally doing it to avoid offending someone. They have proven time and time again they don't really care about that shit and just give their honest opinions.
That's my 2 cents anyways.

I got my first job recently, and it allows us to listen to music and shit as long as we have headphones. Should I listen to HitB while working? My only experience with RLM is the Prequel Reviews

They kept going back and forth on whether they liked or disliked it. The review had no consistency.

Listen to MundaneMatt if you want to quit your job.

They were talking about in-movie politics as a plot device, not inserted stuff.
I haven't seen the movie though.

I think that's valid, though
The real issue with Black Panther is that so many people involved in the conversation around let themselves be manipulated into rallying around this movie like it's an act of charity instead of a product from a multibillion dollar company to sell merchandise, and what's distressing is that it's so obviously calculated to do that, and it's working marvelously

> Give 50%
Something seems odd.

i like how the one black lead movie is an anthem and a starting point for black people becoming equal. just like captain america for us white people, and spider-man for us white people.

There was no skit! Okay I was kidding.
I think they found the movie just ok as a part MCU. They didn't make a big deal out of all noise about it's supposed political implication, which felt odd as I was reading about it a lot for past couple of months.

You were reading about it, but chances were they werent. Why would they?

He meant the space-politics in the prequels I think.
They do expand on it further in the discovery re:view how space politics arent bad, they just need to be used appropriately.

They thought it was okay, nothing more or less. Wakanda was a okay, interesting setting. Killmonger was a good character with some agreeable ideas even though he was largely a bad guy. Special effects were dated and cheap. Some characters were better than others. Mike basically thought the movie could've done better without the action scenes.

They've long since started to wave off superhero films and other blockbusters as "whatever, go see it, I don't really care, it's fine". Fatigue has set in and I honestly think they're mostly just watching them because of Half in the bag.

Was Mike being sarcastic with the diversity stuff?

I think thats why they dont express their opinions the way they used to anymore. Like when half in the bag first started they tried to review movies and explain why they liked or disliked them and it was pretty refreshing because compared to the vast majority of other youtube reviewers they actually sounded like they had some idea on what they were talking about when it came to filmmaking and because it was a side thing they were doing while shooting weddings they felt they had nothing to lose so they just said their opinions on the movies but over time this has become their job and lively hood PLUS their autistic fanbase has come to take their opinions on movies as gospel and that probably has freaked them out over time. All of that augmented by this new era of pc that is dividing people more and more AND the frogposting rebuttals of all of this probably makes them kind of freaked out to really criticize the movie.

So essentially you have ADD and you're unable to pay attention to what 2 people are actually saying for 26 minutes.
>durr a movie is either god awful or amazing, I can't understand people talking about flaws and strenghts

Stick to Jeremy Jahns my dyde

People still watching these hacks is what's wrong with their videos.

This. No idea where people are coming from with “th-they used to be incisive!” shit, they were always brainlets

In contrast to most other movie reviewers on youtube theyre good.

>There was no skit!

They are lazy fucks.

That’s not their job though. They’re not reviews to expose their political beliefs. Just because everyone else is using a dumb comic book movie as a soapbox means they should have too? Their ultimate point is that it’s an average comic book movie about space rocks and it’s kind of dumb to attach your politics to it.

Depends on what you mean. The beginning of the review was nothing but gush from other reviewers, hailing Black Panther as the greatest movie of all time more or less. That was clearly sarcastic.

But the other thing, that rational people want a huge smorgasbord of stuff to pick and choose from, that's true. That's also one of their biggest criticisms of Disney as of late, that Disney isn't actually big on diversity. That's complete bullshit.

I think the real problem is that Cred Forums is having a hard time believing that their favorite friend simulator bros. aren't trashing a movie wholesale like the board general does for Marvel movies.

In all honesty I was expecting Jay to be head over heels for Black Panther

Why would anyone watch these clowns stammer through another grudgingly approving contentless capeshit review? I watched the Half in the Bag for Thor: Ragnarok to see if they would give it the rightful thrashing it deserved or if they’d shamelessly fellate it like the rest of the soyboy critics. Their review was horrible, they didn’t touch on any of the obvious flaws of the film and just kept harping on how it was a SEQUEL as if that was self-defeating and how they couldn’t remember Thor 2 which they saw in theaters a couple years before. Like, nigger I watched Thor 2 on a flight high on codeine and I’m not retarded enough to forget its few plot points or pretend that doing so would be a flaw with its sequel. I’m sure their review of this is just as vacuous and embarrassing

Or maybe they just thought it was an okay movie

>but they didnt make fun of the overly political positive reviews!
>literally the opening monologue is a collage of those reviews
>mike states this

????

>it’s another Cred Forums expects RLM to trash a decent movie simply to be contrarian or simply to validate their opinion despite RLM never having done that ever episode

That really only works for Star Wars reviews, as you can say they’re saving their good material for the Plinkett review

>I wanted to see if they'd side with my opinion on the movie and rip it to shreds so I could feel good about myself, but they had different opinion than me, the fucking assholes

Cool story dude

Mike spent more time complaining about the theater than the actual movie

After all the shit on YT concerning TLJ that has thoroughly dissected it inside and out I'm not even sure I'd be entertained by a Plinkett review

He better rape a hooker or I'm out.

I'm sure they did but compared to so many other movies that theyve thought was ok but were still willing to shit on them they really didnt with this one nor did they really do it with the last Star Wars movie. They just do feel different now, they dont feel like friends talking about the movies they watched they feel like coworkers getting through the slog that is half in the bag. I'm more commenting on them in general rather than the actual movie Black Panther was probably as ok as all the rest of marvels movies.

Thats not true they trashed on the first captain america movie.

Why can’t you faggots just admit that you want RLM to rip every movie to shreds regardless of how they actual feel about it?

I dont though

More like

> I wanted them to critique the movie instead of bitching about it being part of a successful franchise that they pretend to be above despite watching every entry in theaters and bitching about the audience like a lame Facebook post. I wanted them to do their jobs

But keep watching this trash, I guess

This.

>I wanted them to critique the movie

They did. I think maybe you just

>so they've stopped taking the left to task for being insane and horrible in general like they used to (remember Sensitive Joss Whedon?)

I don't actually.

>But keep watching this trash, I guess
You're the one complaining that they weren't hugboxing your own personal opinions about capeshit.
You're the asshole in this situation friendo.

>LMAO Transformers is so bad we won't even bother watching it, here's 20 minutes of nothing for even suggesting that we review it
>Capeshit is alright! go see it!

It was on the Jurassic World review

have autism

Capeshit brings in viewers. Transformers don't.

Yes I do remember that one joke they made once.

this. you could tell mike hated the last jedi but was picking his words carefully. i think they know that they are a target for disney now

kek

Please provide examples of them "taking the left to task" beyond one off hand joke in one episode, you dolt.

Honestly, I had more of a problem with the new Cloverfield review because I feel they didn't really even talk about the movie.

>wanted them to critique the movie

Yeah, that's what the review was there for. The one you tuned out I guess.

>instead of bitching about it being part of a successful franchise that they pretend to be above

They don't do this. Pointing out that Marvel has become a formula of serviceable ingredients isn't pretend to be 'above' it.

>despite watching every entry in theaters

So you want a critique of Marvel films, but you don't want them to go see it. You make a lot of sense, you're really making your case here champ.

> I wanted them to do their jobs

They did, and you in turn decided to be a whiny baby about it because they didn't say things you wanted them to.

Its them in general man theyre just so different now

I hope you know that you caring this much about what that guy said makes you a faggot

>shitting on Antman
Didn't they love it when it came out? That's exactly the type of obvious shilling they mock in every Nerd Crew episode

That was because people were asking them where the transformer review was. They didn't have any interest in seeing it. Just go watch the transformers 3 review again, or when they watch all 3 movies side-by-side.

Your mileage may very but I'd rather see capeshit than Transformers. It's much easier to deal with a mediocre or okay movie than it is an aggressively terrible, annoying one.

They weren't shitting on it autismo. Jay said he uses it as the standard for a "middle of the road" marvel movie... Which it was.

Why do you idiots even bother watching RLM when you literally don't understand anything they're saying?

I work for RLM

When will they review the last part of STD? They better not die from diabetes or dementia before that!

Oh yeah that's gonna be depressing

Butthurt Marvel fanboy detected.

>marvel fanboy
>butthurt that RLM liked black panther

Try making sense.

>he watches redditledditmeddit

Something was off. It felt rushed. The controversy around the movie wasn't even brought up. Very weird.

Yeah, it wasn’t full of shrill whining about “the left” under a thin veneer of smug irony. So dishonest, I bet the mouse paid them off!

The “””controversy””” literally only exists here

The controversy is that people are using a dumb comic book movie to push their own agendas, which RLM quickly shoots down as being a stupid waste of time.

Eh, a lot of my normie and non-normie friends were divided.

>Some thought BP looked like FemBusters and was only pushed because of black power
>Some thought BP only looked good due to the Marvel tie-in and wouldn't see it if it had been a standalone outside of the Marvel CU.
>A small few were actually excited for BP

I'll see it after the hype dies down here next week or so.

Even the Mr Plinkett reviews are pussified now

transformer is even worse than fucking capeshit
fucking pleb

I don't think so.

They called how the hypocrisy of Disney not donating to muh inner city youth.
They called how how cynical the marketing was.
They said the chi was boring.
They said it was boring in places.

These are all the things tv talked about.

The only thing they didn't mention was rotten tomatoes rigging the score. Maybe they don't know or don't care.

Obviously they are going to say "we hate stinky niggers." But whatever.

It's just like with Tlj. They brought up the bad but didn't go over the top. They have no reason to go over the top or care that much. They aren't invested in the culture wars because they are just making a living.

Nothing in the review made it sound like they liked it nor they'd genuinely recommend it. The introduction makes it pretty clear, you'd think it's just a stand-alone joke and then it sets the tone for the whole review. If you put the pieces together they think a good chunk is boring, the setting is either cheap or weird, the theme is fine but clearly overpoliticized and stupidly so since they're moneygrubbing fiends so their push for politics is a ploy, and that the action looks like shit because of the budget and the direction. The conclusion is identical to Star Wars

>You like Star Wars, so our opinion does not matter

It's textbook "it's shit but we will never say it out loud to get your clicks again thanks".

>now

When Plinkett was anally ravaged by people rightfully shitting on him after hating on RO when they defended TFA, you knew it was all over.

>Obviously they are going to say "we hate stinky niggers."
i think you mean aren't my good sir
fixed that for you!

>The only thing they didn't mention was rotten tomatoes rigging the score. Maybe they don't know or don't care.

Why would anyone care? Especially people who understand how RT is fundamentally flawed even when it's working as intended.

>When Plinkett was anally ravaged by people rightfully shitting on him after hating on RO when they defended TFA
Cool fanfic, bro. Remember when people were pissy at RLM for shitting on RO so they doubled down and made multiple videos shitting on it even more?

Dude....... dude the fucking plinkett reviews were over the top over zealous shitting on the prequels and next gen movies. Literally the entire reason the channel exists is because they went over the top describing how bad movies like that are.

>Here comes the reddit essays

sigh

*Cgi was terrible

That's the video, and he was so terribly wrong on every single point defending TFA over RO. I suggest you rewatch the video, he even made the stupidest strawman you could possibly use, the "it sold 2bn so it's good" which is "eat shit millions of flies" etc. RO and TFA are terrible movies for different reasons.

You realize that Half in the Bag is not the same thing as the Plinkett reviews right?

Ya and all that did was kinda make them look pathetic

1. They aren't plinkett reviews
2. The prequels we're trash

So you're just butthurt that your opinion wasn't validated. Got it.

My phone is killing me with autocorrect. At work.

No, a lot of people agreed that he was strawmanning hard and poorly so to defend TFA. You can only hate on RO if you disliked TFA. If you liked TFA you don't even have the right to hate on the prequels.

Working real hard there faggot.

Ya and their best half in the bags are ones like the Jack and Jill where they shit super hard on audiences being taken advantage of by corporate assholes. Which is exactly what Black Panther did.

>You can only hate on RO if you disliked TFA.
That's some retarded logic

>Which is exactly what Black Panther did.
But clearly Mike and Jay don't feel that's the case. They understand that it's a corporate product designed to sell toys, but it's also not a terrible movie. If you think Black Panther is just as bad as Jack and Jill, there may be something wrong with your brain.

I try not to work hard. Fuck this company.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I

>That's the video, and he was so terribly wrong on every single point defending TFA over RO

You need to be slapped. RO was a colourless, bloodless movie.

they just seemed really bored or tired to me. I think they're worn out from all the Marvel superhero movies.

>taking the left to task
WHAT LEFT? THE KIKE CORPORATIONs?!

I'm not sure taking twitter trolls to task is relevant to a movie review. I thought they might get to involved in the politics of the promotion of the movie so I skipped this episode. Now that I hear that they just do a movie review I might check it out.

They danced around the politics because the show is now neutered and they are making too much money. Had they just addressed it like they did with Ghostbusters they'd have been fine.

They live in the ultra-liberal part of Chicago (well away from the scary black people) and hang out with super duper libtards.
They slam the movie for it's obvious critque-evasion-via-hyper-politically-correct-content (a la GB2016) and all their pals will shun them because dat's rayciss.

Also, there's a risk they'll lose patreon bux. And I think they're at a point where they don't want to be going backwards financially.
They had a big hit with the Nerdcrew shit. So they're happy to mock and make fun of safe, non-political targets.
Why invite that sort of hassle. Mike already looks like he wants to kill himself.
And it's not like Jay could sustain his own channel.

I just wonder if they agree to not touch any of the hot button stuff beforehand.
Do they production meetings at all, or just turn up at the agreed hour to talk about X, do Y, or watch Z?

They literally compare it to the Ghostbusters bullshit in the review. The difference is that they thought Black Panther was a decent movie.

And youtube.
And twitter.
And any other prominent social network.

Hey Virgin, I don’t give a fuck what their opinion was. I just wanted to hear them the critique the film and not bitch about having to see and critique the film for 25m

From my understanding, black panther has almost no objectionable content inside of it. It's just the marketing campaign and fake online hype that was cancer whereas the new ghost busters, the movie itself, was total garbage.

So he ranted less this time?

>Anyone else feel like something was off with their Black Panther video?

Nope, it almost mirrors how I felt about Black Panther. An meh movie.
Chadwick Bose is so fucking dull.

>They live in the ultra-liberal part of Chicago
They don't live in Chicago, dumbass.

>They live in the ultra-liberal part of Chicago
they live in milwaukee, as theyve mentioned in many of their reviews, BOTW, etc

All the idiot anons play the fool the corporations continuously giving them ammo for more clickbait articles.

>clicking
>2018

Oh you know what the fuck I think it is, when they did that Ghostbusters review I remember a stream that Jay was on and he said something along the lines of he felt upset that political minded people were using their review as some sort of proof that RLM was on their side. I think that even though they probably wanted to bitch more about the politics of this movie they stopped themselves to prevent....well.... us I guess from saying that they BTFO niggers. I believe this to be the case, well I dont think theyre really aware of Cred Forums so I guess it would be twitter users in their case.

Why did you pay to go see this? Are you just a raging normalfag? Just like being a troublemaker? What's your problem, dude?

Yeah, they're at their best when they're talking about trends and studio tricks and cynical machinations.
They were effectively silenced here. And we'll never see a Plinkett deconstruction of TLJ because that would mean going head to head with the political agenda it pushed rather than focusing on good story and characterization. Pretty much guaranteeing Disney will never stop politicizing Star Wars now (and any filmmakers involved dropping RLM a random tweet and acknowledgement every now and then to further de-tooth them).

>I dont think theyre really aware of Cred Forums
Oh young, naive newfag...

They literally spent half the view taste signaling that they couldn’t remember the prior film and the other half pretending the other members of the audience were more pathetic than themselves for laughing at ‘the wrong parts’

I wanted them to critique the film, not the idea of wanting to see the film. Brainlet

>Walking on eggshells, the review.

It felt weird because they were tip toeing. And in literally every other review, they've always discussed the drama (in this case, being heavily politicized) or marketing around the film. In this, they were silent about it.

>taste signaling

There was some screencap of Jay posting on the RLM reddit and saying something how somebody linked him to Cred Forums and that people there seemed to "have a problem with women" or something.

Well if youre talking about the Gilchrist thing then ya I guess they know but I mean in general I dont think they pay any attention to the shit posts of this place

I think the color saturation was a little off.
Nice phone posting.

Based Jay.

More than that was, you know, the Gilchrist shitstorm. They're well aware of Cred Forums.

>Why did you pay to go see this? Are you just a raging normalfag?

I have an unlimited pass. I wish I was a raging normalfag.

Why would it be a waste of time when that is literally the whole point of the movie. The message is "nationalism for me, but not for thee".

I like that michael b jordan

>RLM quickly shoots down as being a stupid waste of time
>"My favorite part is the ideological stuff in the movie" - Jay Bauman

but they dont really pay much attention to this place or its shit posts

How much is the pass for the year? For my local cinema to make sense I would need to see more than 3 films a month. Lol. The amount of trash I'd have to watch just to get my money back.

>ITT: children not understanding that a reaction to a movie doesn't have to be binary

i like nepotism

wha the hell is that image

black people have nepotism now?

They say themselves that "meh" is the worst reaction.

You understand the difference between the movie and reality, right?

>i have no spine and sit in the middle so nobody gets mad at me

fucking middle ground faggots

Not familiar with the "Gilchrist" shitstorm. tl;dr?

>Maybe they don't know or don't care.
How are you supposed to comment on how black panther is a racist product (white/jewish hollywood executives exploiting black audiences) without losing viewers? You just can't.

But they didn't say that it's "meh", they said it was okay and had potential to be as good as The Dark Knight.
>t. brainlet

>it's okay
>it has potential
Quite the rave review.

get this reasonable and well written post outta here!

I don't blame them. They didn't get into this for politics. If I started a film review channel, got lucky, and hit it big to sit on my ass talking about movies I wouldn't stick my neck out for other people's agendas either.

>I don't have any actual points to make so I'm just gonna try to strawman my way through the argument

There are lots of famous and rich black people that had famous and rich parents.

trying to be careful not to call too much attention to themselves or be controversial,

Jay is a closeted homosexual and wants to stay closeted

Mike has raped and will rape again, doesnt want #metoo on to him

About £200. One film is like £14, so that's 2 films a month to get your money back.

There's trash out but you get to watch films that you would not normally pay to watch. Plus you can sleep there when the film is long and shit and nobody else is in the theatre.

>I thought you loved BBC, Jay
>well I didn't HATE it

>A conversation online about a trashy movie must be conducted like a classical argument between Greek scholars.

Autism.

Even two films a month would be pushing it for me. I wish something caught my interest even once a month

Well star wars, believe it or not, is not the same movie as black panther. It's got a different name and everything

nice damage control bud

Yes, the music was odd and there was barely an intro

Like it was cut or something

Did you see this last marvel review? I think both of them are just tired of having to say the same thing for every marvel movie because all of them are the same yet their cancerous audience still begs them for a review each time a new one comes out

>I'm sure they did but compared to so many other movies that theyve thought was ok but were still willing to shit on them

You're literally complaining that they aren't tearing in to a movie even though it was okay

Lol

It gives me a reason to get out of the house.

>Mike and Jay are human beings and not my dolls that I like to play movie review show with
Fucking Reddit faggot get out of here with your logic

I dunno. The plinkett reviews made me shit my pants when I first saw them so I'm not sure they're the best work material. I occasionally listen to Howard Stern on my phone while working and I almost always need to take my headphones off at some point because I'm laughing too hard and it's fucking up my work

why do these images always make rich so short

Both he and mike are 6'1, Jay is close to a foot shorter than both of them. He only looks short because he has a big belly and is always sitting down.

Debate me

He's a manlet in spirit. Just watch his horrendous whining on Previously Recorded, especially whenever Rey is brought up. Or don't, it's really not worth it, it's just painfully bad.

You realize that Rich doesn’t give a shit about debating if Rey is a Mary Sue or not and just enjoys shitting on autists that debate it right?

Black Panther isn't a masterpiece... and that's a good thing.

Didn't half of these turn out to be fake?

Thanks. I thought pointing out that you are behaving like someone with a mental illness was pretty good.

nice reflex

Ya Rich doesnt really care but Jack was just such a faggot in that video and actually thought Rich was on his team.

This.

Fuck disney

>actually thought Rich was on his team.
>nah Rich was on MY team.

What is this schizophrenic trash?

>>shitting on Antman
>Didn't they love it when it came out? That's exactly the type of obvious shilling they mock in every Nerd Crew episode

Antman is shit. Left the theater when seeing it

Debate me!

XD

>no, you're the one that's retarded: the post
top kek

I'll even pronounce you the winner. You can put another line on your chalk board XD

Not really, they're just clearly exhausted of capeshit like the Thor 3 review made clear, of course they're not gonna be at the top of their game. Whatever biting criticism they could summon for this movie has already been said in previous reviews of other Marvel movies before

lol, your damage control is hilarious

It's someone posting Pepes with MAGA hats professionally.

FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS

What was off is that Jay gave a review and said what he thought, but Mike didn't for fear of being racist (which is probably, unironically is)

He is not 6'1, Jack is 6'1, Mike is probably 6', Rich is a 5'9 manlet. And of course Jay is like 5'7 twink.

Why is is then that Jay is clearly the only one who's ever had consensual unpaid sex with a woman?

I gotta be honest if the best you can say about a movie is that 'it's alright' then I don't think anyone should even bother watching it. Unless the movie is amazing or overly interesting in a strange unique way I don't see the point. It's why I don't watch any of these superhero movies.

I agree. A 5 is way worse than a 0, because a 0 is at least memorable

I haven't seen it, but Black Panther looks more watchable than most of these superhero movies for not being a characyer-cameo fest: it seems like it had characters and a story and sticks to them, instead of trying to tie up loose ends from the last movie and introduce characters for the next.

They low-key said it was merely another standard-issue Black Panther movie (therefore not being special)

I have, and what you said is all true. Plus waaaaaaaaaay less quipshit and misplaced comedy moments undercutting every single scene like we've gotten used to

I cant stop fucking laughing at this post and I dont know why

Listen to Joe Rogan podcasts. Helps the time go by.

nice historical movie n' sheit

wait, so black panther is /ourmovie/?

What are you talking about? Ghostbusters was the best plinkett review in ages. Or are you bothered that the review wasn't "REEEEEEEEEEEE GIRLZ R DUM AN SCARY!"?

holy shit you're a faggot

The background music was distracting as fuck. I don't know why there aren't more people bringing it up. Maybe I'm just autistic

>tfw you genuinely enjoyed rogue one AND with their review of rogue one
The butthurt was really telling.

yes, just post that everywhere

My theaters have a thing where you pay ~$9/mo and you get a free ticket that rolls over if you don't use it, and any additional tickets you buy are locked in at matinee rates. There's an upcharge for 3D movies but I don't really care about that.
Id get it if there were more than one or two movies worth watching in the theater every year.

I thought the music was laughably generic. African drums and dark hip hop beats? What a joke. They couldn't have made it more stereotypical. I was really surprised when I found out a black guy directed it, the whole thing felt like a stupid parody done by South Park or something.

He just trying to convince that the movie he paid to see AT A THEATER is worth it

Unironically accurate as fuck

I'm just glad Mike is getting tired of capeshit. Maybe he'll get more critical of it with time and creepy oompa loompa will follow his lead.

Black Panther's politics were relevant to current events and were ultimately undercooked because they needed to have two supers fistfight each other, so they were let down by the potential that Black Panther's politics and story being squandered.

The PT's politics make no fucking sense and bog the trilogy down with a cumulative three hours of meandering and talking about irrelevant shit and having no concept of how actual government works.

>DUDE I ALMOST DIED GIVE ME THE SENATE

>himecut

I'd fuck her really really hard

topkek

I mean in the RLM episode, not the film

It's been obvious for a while now that they don't actually care about those superhero movies and they're running out of ways to say "It's alright, if you're into that sort of thing".

he was literally skating around the issue dropping hints, "i had issues with Wakanda which DO NOT STEM FROM RACISM" etc

dont expect them to do the same as they did to Ghostbusters

jay lusts for the bbc tho...

>RT is a review site
I assume anyone that says this is either 13 years old or diagnosed with retardation

Their transformers review is kino, watch the whole thing

AYYYYYY

it's illegal to review a movie if you've only seen half of it

Their reviews of okay movies are the most boringest

This crank call was totally staged right?
youtu.be/oZNNk14MpEI

That makes sense. It is distracting.

you speak from experience faggot. We dont need your essays here

>politically charged movies

god I hate this meme

I thought so too but the fact that he integrated people beating on the table while laughing seamlessly in the call without breaking character made me think that it might not have been.

is space cop vulgar autuerism?

They were doing their best to avoid talking about politics and pissing off the aut right losers who make up a chunk of their audience and project their politics onto Mike for some reason

when did that other guy die?